It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION MEMBERS - New Swine Flu Threads

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Since the news is happening fast and furious, with new reports of occurrences and alarming findings happening nearly every hour, we're going to please ask that our members use the newly renamed Diseases and Pandemics forum for all new Swine-Flu related topics... including breaking news.

This will make it easier for members and guests alike who are concerned about this topic to quickly find all the important news and opinion from ATS members.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this new, very-hot, topic.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Great Idea! The swine flu threads were starting to get overwhelming. I do have one question: What about threads that deal with chronic diseases? Would these still be posted in the Medical Issues and Conspiracies thread?

By the way, good to see the old "Bill" Avatar back. The other one just seemed.......like a downer, almost.

-Dev

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Good. Idea. I was just thinking that all those threads were scattered everywhere, and I also see a help section for getting information about why it is such a concern. Thanks.

I am with DevolutionEvolvd. I like the old avatar better. You look too corporate.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Yes it is a very-hot topic, cannot believe how much attention this is getting.

The discussion has apparently evolved into a conspiracy of it's own. So I understand why a new forum was created. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Fantastic idea to control heavy traffic in ATS with this new issue affecting our nation.

No that we didn't know that it was heading our way eventually.

where is Soficrow, we need her in this thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!

I got so frustrated yesterday on this subject.

I thank you so much for all that you do to make this site easy to understand and reader friendly.

I am not kissing but here, as a matter of fact I cannot praise the work you guys do enough.

Now off to the new site to check it out.

Again thankyou so much.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh one more thing, I woke up this am thinking that it would be awesome to have a thread created for this exact purpose, to have an area where we can check in on State by state in America and everyother country in the world as we have members everywhere.

Do I make sense? I better go hit the coffee...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's good to see all these swine threads go into one section, there are so many at the moment.

The problem I'm seeing is crucial and relevant information being lost amongst the rubbish.

Now I know this is a conspiracy site but it would seem that everything and everyone in someway is the cause of this swine flu and it's getting increasingly frustrating to try and find information on what's going on.

What are the chances of ATS getting someone who knows what they're talking about (internal or external) to put together an information thread to be stickied at the top of the new Diseases and Pandemics forum?
There's one there for H5N1, so why not H1N1?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GateCrasher

Its not a conspiracy.............Just give this about one month to mutate with HN51........

The word conspiracy will be dropped!!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Are you volunteering?

Springer...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

You know, I knew someone would say that.

I wish I could but my knowledge is very limited on the subject, me trying to do a thread like that would be no different than any of the other threads currently running at the moment.

Surely there is an ATS member out there who is experienced in this field of knowledge could step up... even if it's just to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Wishful thinking I know...but it would compliment and bring a bit of balance to the Swine flu discussion.

[edit on 27/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Actually there is a great thread that already exists and is a great source for staying on top of the latest information. In many cases it has been well ahead of the MSM in breaking news reports, I'm impressed and if you wanted to put one at the top I suggest this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The quickest way to get the latest is to go to the last page or last post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'd just like to add my personal applause to ALL of the ATS members who have worked to keep that above thread updated.

Good job!

Keep it up!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I agree (and no, I'm not volunteering myself, before anyone asks. I don't have the time or the knowledge).

I was so happy to come to this site yesterday and find that there was a new section, all of the swine flu threads were becoming overwhelming.

Now if people will just stop posting duplicate topics on swine flu.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Wonderful idea skeptic.

It was a bit messy on here yesterday attempting to navigate the board to various threads.

This will make things much easier.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

excellant idea...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Very excellent idea. It was getting kind of confusing.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Uh oh, the site owner is wearing a surgical mask.

Come on Mr. Overlord what do you know that we don't?

You are going to scare the children.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I worked for the Defense Department for 34 years in Chesterfield County Va.
All employees got Swine Flu Shots. This was when Gerald Ford was President,
It was a large scare in the 70's.
I want to know if this shot is still good or was it only for a short time for preventing the swine flu?
I remember noone getting sick.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I worked for the Defense Department for 34 years in Chesterfield County Va.
All employees got Swine Flu Shots. This was when Gerald Ford was President,
It was a large scare in the 70's.
I want to know if this shot is still good or was it only for a short time for preventing the swine flu?
I remember noone getting sick.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join