It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheist religion debunked by Creationism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
True Christians are 1 of many religious-groups, who have presented more than enough evidence to prove that evolutionists are just as religious as other heathens. Share the truth & feel the sensation of love, which many seekers of truth desire.

Evolution is a lie! Man-made religions are traditional systems of beliefs. Don't deny the facts. Accept the truth. We are creatures (created beings).

Atheist religion debunked by Creationism part 1

I cut this part from a debate between an Atheist Religious
Fanatic and a Creationist. Look how the Atheist is enable
to defend his evolution believe. their origin of live is what started the whole evolution fairytale, but they can't even explain that.

Original clip
www.youtube...com/watch?v=wr6uvUNJLww

First i laught at these clips, but i stopped laughing, because this is serious, THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING about, look for more clips here on youtube.

Never trust Atheist religious fanatic clips that use parts of
clips uploaded by Creationists, ALWAYS SEARCH FOR THE ORIGINAL one, it's a common strategy used by ATHEIST RELIGIOUS FANATICS to change and manipulate Creationists clips.

Please, do enjoy this part, i'm gonna upload part 2 as soon as i can. [...]

Atheist religion debunked by Creationism part 2

The authors (prophets) of the Aramaic & Paleo-Hebrew scriptures (not "church-doctrine") didn't teach religion. They taught against man-made religions & false-scribes!

[edit on 26-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Atheism can't be debunked. Religion at this point can't be effectively debunked either. Any debate on this subject stands not on the inherent truth of either belief, but on the debating skills of the people involved.

As far evolution goes, it's not neccesarily the foundation of an Atheists beliefs system. It may reinforce it, but I can go on without it. If you believe in God, then Atheists are no concern to you, please mind your own business.

This thread will be a flamefest by the end of page one.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Gigatronix]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
:shk: I won't bother trying to understand why evolutionists & other wacky religious-groups hate accepting the truth. I just want to present facts to help them, at this time.

I remember when I watched the first time I was rolling after 36 sec. into the video. Evolutionists contradict each other it so funny. I posted a few link regarding evolution . Does the evidence support evolution? is the earth really billions of years old.

www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html

Debunking Evolution: Problems, errors, and lies exposed, in plain language for non-scientists

"Evolution" mixes two things together, one real, one imaginary. Variation (microevolution) is the real part. The types of bird beaks, the colors of moths, leg sizes, etc. are variation. Each type and length of beak a finch can have is already in the gene pool for finches. Creationists have always agreed that there is variation within species. What evolutionists do not want you to know is that there are strict limits to variation that are never crossed, something every breeder of animals or plants is aware of. Whenever variation is pushed to extremes by selective breeding (to get the most milk from cows, sugar from beets, bristles on fruit flies, or any other characteristic), the line becomes sterile and dies out. And as one characteristic increases, others diminish. But evolutionists want you to believe that changes continue, merging gradually into new kinds of creatures. This is where the imaginary part of the theory of evolution comes in. It says that new information is added to the gene pool by mutation and natural selection to create frogs from fish, reptiles from frogs, and mammals from reptiles, to name a few.

Do these big changes (macroevolution) really happen? Evolutionists tell us we cannot see evolution taking place because it happens too slowly. A human generation takes about 20 years from birth to parenthood. They say it took tens of thousands of generations to form man from a common ancestor with the ape, from populations of only hundreds or thousands. We do not have these problems with bacteria. A new generation of bacteria grows in as short as 12 minutes or up to 24 hours or more, depending on the type of bacteria and the environment, but typically 20 minutes to a few hours. There are more bacteria in the world than there are grains of sand on all of the beaches of the world (and many grains of sand are covered with bacteria). They exist in just about any environment: heat, cold, dry, wet, high pressure, low pressure, small groups, large colonies, isolated, much food, little food, much oxygen, no oxygen, in toxic chemicals, etc. There is much variation in bacteria. There are many mutations (in fact, evolutionists say that smaller organisms have a faster mutation rate than larger ones11). But they never turn into anything new. They always remain bacteria. Fruit flies are much more complex than already complex single-cell bacteria. Scientists like to study them because a generation (from egg to adult) takes only 9 days. In the lab, fruit flies are studied under every conceivable condition. There is much variation in fruit flies. There are many mutations. But they never turn into anything new. They always remain fruit flies. Many years of study of countless generations of bacteria and fruit flies all over the world shows that evolution is not happening today.

Here is how the imaginary part is supposed to happen: On rare occasions a mutation in DNA improves a creature's ability to survive, so it is more likely to reproduce (natural selection). That is evolution's only tool for making new creatures. It might even work if it took just one gene to make and control one part. But parts of living creatures are constructed of intricate components with connections that all need to be in place for the thing to work, controlled by many genes that have to act in the proper sequence. Natural selection would not choose parts that did not have all their components existing, in place, connected, and regulated because the parts would not work. Thus all the right mutations (and none of the destructive ones) must happen at the same time by pure chance. That is physically impossible. To illustrate just how impossible it is, imagine this: on the ground are all the materials needed to build a house (nails, boards, shingles, windows, etc.). We tie a hammer to the wagging tail of a dog and let him wander about the work site for as long as you please, even millions of years. The swinging hammer on the dog is as likely to build a house as mutation-natural selection is to make a single new working part in an animal, let alone a new creature.

(Read full message at: www.newgeology.us)

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by News And History
:shk: I won't bother trying to understand why evolutionists & other wacky religious-groups hate accepting the truth. I just want to present facts to help them, at this time.
This, young padawan, is why you fail.

You don't try to understand.

You generalize whole groups of people.

You provide nebulous speculation and opinions, pass it off as fact, then get all irritated when nobody buys into your "truth"

You are guilty of the same behavior you so despise.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Oh jeez-- another wacky christian who can't accept the truth, even when it is right in front of them! What do I have to do to convince you that my religion is SO much better than your religion, and my religion is the whole truth? I'm only trying to help you-- save you!

This is the truth! Everything you believe is a heathenistic lie.

~~See how easy that is? Did anything I just type there make you reconsider your beliefs? I typed the word "truth" three times so something inside must have stirred, yes? [sarcasm] Telling people you are right and they are heathens because you don't agree isn't a convincing way of getting your point across. And actually, I would worry about those who read your OP and actually changed their mind about anything.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by News And History

Take some courses in geology and Earth science. You will be amazed at what you will learn.

The Earth is 4.5 billion years old, and this has been proven with the sediment layers on the planet. It is still evolving and changing every day.

BTW, I am a heathen Pagan. I believe the Mother Earth is a living entity.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ah the good old dead horse being beaten over and over. I'll give my two cents on the issue.

Christianity Creationism: It's just a cop out! Christians don't want to fathom their own existence so they just say "Well... God did it." It's dumbed down, and the christian's just want to have the last word on the issue.

Evolutionism: Somewhat simple theory, but it actually attempts to reason the existence of man. There are flaws in the theory, but it is at least scientific.

The problem with Creationism: How did God exist if there was once nothing?, also. Dinosaurs.

Problem with Evolution: How does matter form from nothing?

Obviously there's issues with all this. But I prefer logic and reason over pre-historic beliefs that god is responsible for everything

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I am spiritual, and know we have souls (thanks to an OBE). I think Creationism is on the right track, but it took a very long time to do. Microevolution is a fact, but macroevolution has yet to be proven.

The human footprints that are a few million years old in the Leaky museum have yet to be explained. All hominids back then had monkey feet, where the big toe was like a thumb. The footprints are of modern humans, and they are a few million years old.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Not just for kidflash, this is for the OP as well. And, anyone else interested in actual science, versus some 'magical belief'.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Here's a few good ones...why we laugh at creationists!!!

[edit on 5/1/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by Miraj

I am spiritual, and know we have souls (thanks to an OBE). I think Creationism is on the right track, but it took a very long time to do. Microevolution is a fact, but macroevolution has yet to be proven.

The human footprints that are a few million years old in the Leaky museum have yet to be explained. All hominids back then had monkey feet, where the big toe was like a thumb. The footprints are of modern humans, and they are a few million years old.

Im a creationist in similar effect, honestly. I made a point to label it christian creationism in my post.

Either way you cut it, you always come back to the same question. I believe the Earth goes in cycles. Civilizations rise, and are removed for a time, and then re-introduced.

But in anything you believe about human, earth, or cosmos origins, it always comes back to the problem of "How does something come from nothing?" Whether you believe God did it, or it just happened naturally.

new topics

top topics

join