It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw the weirdest thing last night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
First of all i dont have any pictures,. Appently cameras dont work all too well in pitch-blackness.
I was outside my house at like 3amish stargazing. When i noticed these two stars, First they were stationary. but then one started to move in front of the other, and the other one moved back. Then they flew in this formation down to the horrizone. I went inside to grab some binoculars but when i came back they were gone. I was thinking that maybe they were a satalite but satalites dont move seperatly. About 20 miniutes before this i saw something that looked like a star going, but i'm not fully convinced that, that just was'nt my mind playing tricks on me. I wasnt half asleep despite the time, im pretty much nocternal now. and i wasnt drinking (susprisingly). But im 100% sure what i saw wasnt my eyes playing tricks cause i was watching them for about 3 minutes before i went inside.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I myself have seen two what appear to be star's flying in formation.

Now the average joe might assume they are satalite's but since when have satalite's flown in formation.

I must have been maybe 12 or 13 when i saw this and it was really an interesting sighting for me.

Im 26 now but still remember it clearly.

I beleive you.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

very interesting, bet it freaked you out, its nice when u see something strange or something u cant explain, have seen a few odd things in the sky myself in the last few years, my sister also had a sighting when she was about 10/ 11 it was a very clear one, she remembers it so well to this day am actually jelous lol, it was a disk, silver and it was hovering over a two storey house so it was low, she said when she spotted it, it moved to the side and the more she moved her head to get a better look the more it moved, strange then it dissapeared

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
3 am is the witching hour. dont know the significance of that but lots of weird stuff seems to happen around that time.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
3 am is the witching hour. dont know the significance of that but lots of weird stuff seems to happen around that time.

Yeah lol, When i was a kid i used to be scared of waking up and still nowi refuse to go to bed at 3am exakly. XD im so easyily freaked out by stupid things. Massive things dont bother me. just the little things

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
i have read that the veil is thinnest at this time. dont know how true this is or if at all. but as you said its the little things that when added up make for weird circumstances.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
i saw a star behaving very strangely a while ago. it started to move - went horizontal, then did a little dip, then disappeared totally. when i first saw it it looked like a normal star. weird.

apparantly ufos are often reported to look like stars. cant think what else it could have been - but yeah, i felt like my eyes were playing tricks on me.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It is amazing what you see if you look at the sky instead of a computer monitor when looking for UFO's

top topics

join