It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments plot to kill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This virus is just an excuse to pretty soon start putting people in the fema camps. Dont you see people its happening right infront of our very own eyes. Dont you see the media is getting us prepared for massive deaths and telling us how bad this virus is. Also notice how they got all those coffins in the fema camps just in time before the big virus breaks out. All i know is that something is gong on and we are not bein told about it. I know i will start doing some research right now and see if i can find anything that would actually make me correct. For now all i can do is jsut warn everyone else to keep your eyes open and listen to what is really being told on the news. This virus is man made there is no possible way that this was creted out of no where. Or as the government is sayign a hybrid virus. Thats major BS. Its there plot to depopulate the planet and alot of other governments are in on it too. If anyone can find anything relating to what im saying please post.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Im surprised nobody else has thought of this or even put 2 and 2 together this makes perfect sense to the fema camp conspiracy. This is the govs way of getting us into these camps by telling us it will be safer. Yea right

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I agree...It has been circulating on the internet for months now that they were gearing up for some sort of pandemic that they were going to inflict on the population.
These satanic people running the world will not be happy until they are succesful in their plan to kill 80% of us. It's like John Wayne Gacy, Charles Manson and Jack the ripper in charge of all our institutions.
When will the public wake up?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
They kept peoples attention on the Bird flu and no one will expect the swine flu to be the real danger.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's not time to panic ...

Not Yet.

Make sure that you are prepared.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Yes I talk about this EXACT same thing here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Make sure you DON'T get any vaccinations and tell everyone around you as well not to.

Don't go into the FEMA camps because that's where they'll quarantine people and who knows what then.

Stay aware.

Knowledge Is Power.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
thank you. Im gald im no tthe only one on this earth with a brain. lol. Its time for some serious freaking research and time to find evidence to back this thoery up. Let me know what you find. Trying putting any conncection on the web from scientist being seen in the fema camps to where the coffins came from stuff like that. We should get some good stuff back

top topics

join