It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu And Deadly Vaccines!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Many people on ATS have been talking about lab engineered diseases for a while now, and how the NWO is trying to spread a pandemic.

WW3 and Diseases would be the MAIN basis for trying to reduce the population.

Right now you can't look at a thread or even a news site without being pushed in the face with "SWINE FLU SCARE!"

They are trying to use fear mongering to make people scared and needy, so that they would ask for help.

THEN they would release a "cure" or vaccination shots to everyone, so that they can "control" and "prevent" the disease from spreading.

Maybe they'll take the "infected" people into quarantine via the FEMA camps and the trains/coffins?

NOW IS THE TIME when you start to think about your health.

The Vaccines will MOST LIKELY be filled with the disease or a different disease or even a "hybrid"/"new" disease.

DO NOT get vaccinated!

P.S. Remember Agent Orange and all the other Experimental drugs the government tested on soldiers during the gulf war and even the world wars? They are not trust able.

Once again if you CARE about your health, DO NOT get vaccinated!

Some more info:

AIDS created by NWO:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

200 People Had Bird Flu Vaccine Tested On Them Without Their Knowledge:

Avian Flu Released to General Population by Major Pharma for SECOND TIME:

[edit on 25-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I wanted to let this one out of the bag, but to say this was just too hot to say. Those in the government that have been giving people (who knows) in the guise of a "vaccine" really don't want that info out there. People forget how the government infected hundreds of black men with STD's like syphilus just to watch how it spread and the people died.

Anyway, you get the credit for this one...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the Refresher! sometimes we get caught up in this too soon with our " wide range of ideas and open thinking" ..haha

I listened to a few MSM videos and you can tell how they emphasize certain words to inflict more fear and they dramatize it big time.

It is the perfect hook, bait and vaccine that most of us have research over the years.

Problem-Reaction-Solution

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
yeah, vaccines are a terrible idea, I mean look what it did for polio

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rivetlikewhoa

In 1976 a new strain of swine flu started infecting people and worried U.S. health officials started widespread vaccination. More than 40 million people were vaccinated. But several cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome, a severe and sometime fatal condition that can be linked to come vaccines, caused the U.S. government to stop the program. The incident led to widespread distrust of vaccines in general

www.foxnews.com.../health/infectious

Just found that,
first thing I thought of was "Thats Sucks!!"

As I read through it felt like dominos falling down, but I'm hoping that's not the case.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Listening to Alex Jones' Special Swine Flu Broadcast tonight...

Caller from Mexico- 8 hours from Mexico City says that News Cast has said that they have a Vaccine for this flu. On Mexican Aztec TV, the President of Mexico is claiming that they have a vaccine ready for this flu to assure the people that "everything is fine".

They are quarantining the cities- although are denying it from American Public. Deaths are being reported by every state between Mexico City and the American Border.

Alex says- that is impossible unless this Flu was created by the Government- and Staged.

Wow.

Other News is- The Vaccines have the Virus in it. Dont get the Vaccine! In Canada, They are giving shots to people telling them its a Flu Shot- and they are getting the Bird Flu from Pharmacutical Companies....

[edit on 25-4-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It's really mind boggling how much news coverage this is getting. It's just like those anthrax scares that they need a few years ago.

However, this time I'm not surprised if they all of a sudden find a "Cure" to help all those people who are sick or to prevent people from becoming sick.

Be careful what you do because that vaccination could easily be the virus injected in you!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This all makes a lot of sense from a monetary perspective. Check this article out.

cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com...

Sheeple line up for your high tech vaccines...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Guys, just so you know, all vaccines have the virus in them that they are protecting you from. It is a weakened version that doesn't cause harm, yet stimulates your immune system. I know what you're trying to say, the vaccine will actually make your health worse, or contain a different yet equally bad disease. I agree with you that the Swine Flu, along with some other viruses is manmade. It's just that when you say "it has the virus!", well of course a vaccine does, that is how they work. Don't take the vaccine, it is too suspicious and indeed will probably will have bad side effects or diseases. Lots of vitamins and meditation can make you healthy. Down with the NWO!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Oh, and yes, one more thing. Since the virus kills pigs as well, wouldn't the virus also lead to food shortages? A lot of people depend on pork, and this virus can kill their food source and source of income. So even if you stay healthy, you could starve or become poor.

new topics

top topics

join