It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 and digital clocks.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ive experienced this syncronisity for many years. The past few months I now get it all the time. Every single time I look at my clock, I will see any double numbers. Like 11:11 or 23:23. I get this everyday now. If I look at my clock too often I get numbers like 15:35 or 20:02. I used to get these inspirational thoughts that teach me about my path and my lessons and I knew they were real because I got them at these times. I get other sychronisity all the time now in everything the world around me reflects. Posters, cars passing by, the weather, the latest talk, video dvds in the store, tv, music on the radio,etc. My whole world all the people and things in it are connected to me perfectly, im like the man that chimes the gong on an old clock, the clockworks are the people and the life all rotating around me in perfect syyonchronisity, the time being the universe and reality which surround me, at the centre of it all. It relates to my thoughts, feelings, my truth, my path, my lessons, my life, my soul.
The phenonema is God, he reaches out to you all the time you just have to notice it. It relates to the flow of life in you that is One.

Please visit this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRain

The phenonema is God, he reaches out to you all the time you just have to notice it. It relates to the flow of life in you that is One.

I believe it's just ourselves. We probably have an internal clock, like when sometimes your alarmclock for some reason doesn't ring, and you wake up before you are late. This has happened to me before various times. We must sub-consciously know the time.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i used to notice 11.11 when i was going to sleep. I was very good at always getting 11.11, but its partly to do with your body clock, daily cycle, i probably used to go to bed at around 11.

To be fair i was laughing at a lot of the replies posted here, then i realised that i live at number 11, and i laughed even harder, i think numbers are cool
The time here is 17.35, for added effect.

niv

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

then i realised that i live at number 11, and i laughed even harder

I live at 1111 and have been wondering if I have been noticing 11:11 on my clock because I associate it with my address or some other reason. Very interesting, though.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
For several years I would find myself looking at the clock at exactly 11:11 and 23:11. Then this changed to 12:34 and different combinations of 1234.

1111 x 1111 = 1234321

I feel it has some sort of significance. I don't know what exactly.

[edit on 17-12-2004 by electric]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is kind of funny. A friend of mine kept encouraging me to have digital clocks/watches around for some time. They claimed having such things around would trigger more experiences for me. In truth, I didn't want them because they aren't very attractive.

But since I got a digital clock for Christmas, I decided to use it where I could see it regularly. They're right!
Hmm. Maybe I'll consider getting a digital watch (um, maybe I won't go that far. It's not like I'm desperate for experiences. Hehe.). I don't know how I could've missed it before but I often have spontaneous visions in the car when I casually glance at the digital clock in the car when certain numbers show up. Hehe.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
When I was in college (10+ years ago now) every once and a while I would see a number somewhere and it would be the same backwards and forwards ie 12:21, 3:43, etc.

The frequency has continually increased to the point where now I see it ALL the time. So much so that it is starting to freak out my wife.

It may be an internal clock thing but I really don't think so because it happens whenever

ie get home from work, walk into the kitchen and the time is 5:55, one of my fellow co-workers comes in my office and it is 12:34, etc

pretty strange stuff anyways

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
imo, this is a simple matter of perception, and how are brains are wired. 2:31 isn't interesting, so when you look at the clock and its 2:31, you don't register or remember it.
repeating paterns (11:11), sequential patterns (12:34) just catch our eyes more.
my # when I was in a fraternity was 431, so 4:31 brings back a lot of memories for me.

time is just how we measure it. if we had 300 minutes in an hour, or 4 hours in a day, the day would take just as long to go by, we would just measure it differently.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have some screen shots from when I've seen 11:11 on my computer clock and some other places and I've been seeing it more frequently recently.

SMR

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's funny this topic came up today.
At 11:50am today my phone rang.And to spot the creditors
,I have caller ID
Well at 11:50am,I got a call from NAME UNAVAILABLE # 111-111-1111

I have never seen this number before on my phone.
Can this be a legit number?!
The first thing that came to mind was the talk of this subject.So I came here to find a thread on it,and it so happens it was in the list of most recent topics.
How strange is that!
Wish I had a cam to show my phone,,,maybe use my brothers cell when he gets home to show you guys.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join