It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange video. Possible Grey?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It is more than likely a deer.

I see them a couple of times a week, sometimes they go fast, sometimes they go slow but they all jump like that.

As for the driver not reacting to an obstruction & possible collision...

Well, seems to me anything smaller than a bus on fire might as well have a cloaking device fitted on UK roads, the majority of drivers make poor observations if any at all.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHopeForSome
www.youtube.com...

I don't know how to embed the vid so sorry for the youtube link.

Anyway, this was just strange enough to make me think twice. First off, I thought it was a greyhound or something else like this. Then I paused it and I am sure I can see that the hands and feet are longer than on a dog. Also, it looks like it is totally bald.

I'm still not sure what this is, but though I should pass it on.

Sorry if this has already done the rounds. Couldn't find any thread with it in.
I dont think a 'grey' would be silly enough to run through traffic thats going about 100mph I thought those creatures are meant to be smart.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

this is a motorway and chances are there is a lorry doing 60 not far behind, it would be better not to slam the brakes on but to just slow down a tad.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
hmm not sure. I have taken two screenshots, and blown up the 'thing' 200%

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Fellow in this thread here, pretty much debunks that video.
It's from a site called real monsters, and it's a bunch of CGI videos the fellow has made.
One of them is this video.

Personally, I thought it was just a normal animal on a low res cam. The video
is available on the site itself.
www.realmonsters.net...
Forgot to mention, it's FreddyAuratus's post near the bottom of the page.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Thank you for the reference, it completely debunks this video.

Now let's see how many of the people who said this wasn't CGI or even that was "absolutely no way a dog or a deer!" will acknowledge they fell once again for a badly done CGI video.

Like I said in my first post no wonder there's so many hoaxes in this field, people fall for everything...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
[edit on 27-4-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I guess most of you have never seen a deer before??? Thats eactly what this is. I also live in Texas and can say with 99.99999% certainty that this is a deer. That is unless it's a fake video then who knows what it's "Supposed" to be...

I am also not a sceptic but whoever says this looks like a grey alien needs to have thier head checked...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by ls1cameric]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i believe its an animal , a dog or a deer , i don't know , but what i know for sure is that any intelligent creature will never cross any road without looking left or right.

remember we are talking about aliens who are supposed to be intelligent and have flying saucers

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wow. Just wow. I mean, heres me thinking that this was the place to post something I wasn't sure about in hopes of finding a little bit of help and guidence, information to a video i was unfamiliar with and maybe even to open up a conversation. Turns out though, that all some people want to do is to just be rude. I mean, I never said it was a grey, I just said I didn't know what it was, fake or otherwise. I'm thankful to those who have told me this is a fake and is a CGI piece done along with others similar, but do we really need all these people being so damn rude?

Whatever happened to constructive critisism?

Oh well, good job I am "thick skinned"

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Apologies if I came across as rude.

As for the rest, well thats the way it goes I'm afraid. I'm sure most people don't wish to offend but unfortunately without face to face communication we can never really tell.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's a greyhound man,obvious......case closed.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Runespider, thanks for that link, very useful expecially because there's a good version of the video, most likely the one from which were created all the crappy Youtube versions.

I've noticed a very interesting detail in the original video: despite the "creature" passes behind the pole, it happens something that shouldn't: part of its shadow is visible on the pole, which wouldn't make any sense since the "creature" and its shadow are behind it. I've made some screenshots to make the point:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/7dc2097a2c7533a2.png[/atsimg]
the frames in question are #5 and #6:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/b2a5b74b3eb2fb7c.gif[/atsimg]

despite it may look to be some negligible detail, it is NOT: there is nothing that comes to mind as explanation for the shadow being visible throught the pole, and the pole's appearance remains unaltered for all the other frames of the footage. Knowing that, now, when i watch to the video even at normal speed i see clearly the anomaly.

(click to open player in new window)

In my humble opinion, there are good chances that the "creature" was added in post production, just my two €. cents

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
internos, very well done sir.

I'm man enough to admit I was wrong assuming this was an ordinary deer.

I still stand by my comments about UK drivers though!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join