It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A List of those who have had alien contact.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Let me first say I Believe in Extraterrestrial life 100% .I have said this is my other threads several times. Though I myself have never had any contact what so ever .I have seen some interesting activity in the night sky ,but no real evidence if it was of another world.So Im not trying so share any personal expierence on this thread,but wanting anyone who has had personal contact/abduction/no question up close u.f.o sighting to share there expierence.As of right now this is the best evidence we have, in of the 100 of thousand reported cases(not saying that a great deal are not hoaxes)but the similiar circumstances in them.I would really like replys from those who have had personal contact,but if you have had a close up daylight view of a u.f.o I would like to here about it to.Also those who have had a "remote viewing" expierence I would love for you to share.So I want to see how big a list of a.t.s members on here have had one of the following. I appreciate your time and comments.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have had limited contact, I think.

When I was a kid I saw two lights in the night sky that were performing impossible maneuvers, it's like they were chasing each other. I was in bed, but I could see the lights between the second story of the neighbours house and a chimney, they were in perfect view.

I was sitting on the computer one night and had some major motivation to get up and look at the sky. I saw a bright glowing ball fly from east to west, directly over my head. It appeared as soon as I looked up. This was not a satellite, it was too fast. It was also not a meteor, too slow for that. I think this event could have been some limited telepathic communication.

A year later I was reading Skyfloating's thread about Initiating ET contact and there was a huge bright flash from the next room, which was accompanied by a crack sound like a whip, really bright and loud. This was during the day so I know it wasn't a bulb going because I had all my lights off. I was meditating listening to Skyfloating's Alien Contact meditation a few hours later and about halfway through I felt a hand on my left shoulder, it was an amazing feeling and it definitely happened, maybe I got into the right zone where ETs can partially materialise in front of us, I don't know. Don't ask me how but I knew this being was female, straight away.

Then only a few weeks ago I had sleep paralysis for the first time. I didn't feel scared, but I felt an energy come into my room and it grabbed me by the hand, trying to pull at me. I instantly knew this was a humanoid female with long blonde hair, even though I couldn't see what was going on. It's like I could see it in my mind. This could be related to the other event but I'm not too sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Woah @ second post...

Just earlier today in the morning I was alone in my room and there was this flash of light, lit up my whole room, I looked up at my lamp(overhead lamp) thinking maybe a bulb blew, nothing, all bulbs were fine... I go about on the internet or whatever I was doing at the time, watching TV maybe and there it is again, just a bright flash and it's gone, it seriously lit up my WHOLE room 2 seperate times and my windows to my room have dark blinds on them that block out sunlight so it couldn't have been them, couldn't have been the bulbs and it was just so weird

Like randomly a very bright flash of light above my head, it almost seemed as if it was the lamp but ia m 100% it was not. it hasnt done it since and my lamp in about 5 years of having it has NEVER done anything remotely similar to what i experienced.

What could it have been?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think this explains itself

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is contact, but on my 13th birthday, my family went camping in the San Gabriel mountains (Los Angeles). That night, my mom was looking up at the stars and then yelped saying "Look at that!". Lo' and behold, there were several red colored objects, like a dim red light, moving at high velocity in an unearthly way. These objects were moving at right angles, would fade and reappear further off in the sky. I don't know how high they were but I can tell you that they were way above the flight level or ordinary aircraft. These objects were doing this for a long time, and kept to a small portion of the sky practically right over us.

Later that night, my brother and I decided to sleep outside the tents for some odd reason, and I remember seeing a craft right above a treeline close to where we were. I call it a craft because there were lights situated at different points, though I could not see the actual frame. It reminding me of the lights a Cessna would have but there was no sound and it moved very slow, I saw it twice that night. I pretty much stayed up all night because I was scared as hell, and didn't want to fall asleep for the fear of waking up and there would be beings around me. I don't recall anything happening after I did fall asleep. But my brother told me he had a weird dream of green fog around the camp site. I was very very afraid that night.

After that incident, I had weird things happening to me for a few years.
I remember on one summer night, I was lying in bed, and was compelled to look outside my window that was directly behind my head. I looked out and saw a huge formation of craft flying east to west. They were in a echelon formation (A V with the point going in the direction of flight) with 2 other craft flying on the side in the lead. There were no sounds of engines, just a smooth continuous slow flight. Now, it may have been military aircraft far away maybe helicopters, but it was very odd and random for living in Los Angeles.

I have had other odd experiences but my post is getting long and I dont want to bore you all.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Closest about four feet away from a angle grinder sparking ufo orb spraying molten metal off it that morphed into a holy angel type light, then a whole load of different coloured pairs of ufo orbs over our heads followed by a radiant white glowing massive mothership than donned us four times. After it departed we were rained on by like cotton wool type stuff, someone on here called it manna from the Bible and reckoned it was radioactive (yikes) and appears when a ship departs to another dimension.

Seperate sighting of twelve ships flying in a snake like formation, looked properly manufactured, metallic rhombus shaped, almost stealth like, made humming sound, as moved forward each seemed to swing left then right as if held on a pendulum. Very slow fly by.

Typical ufo disc landed near to us or just hovered above the ground. Was very tired and didn't make the most of it.

Many sightings of ufo orbs (foo fighters) like those in my avatar. Not only OBOL but reds, yellows, whites, greens, blues, not just round either, dumbell shapped, hexagon, even some with heiroglyphics imprinted on them.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Darn, I was hoping that you had the list of people who have had Alien contact.
I was wondering whether I was on it or not.

I've got a memory from my childhood that I can't fully explain. It might have been a dream, but I can't imagine why I would have a dream such as this. I think I was between 4 & 5 years old.

I woke up, got out of bed, and looked out the window. I saw three small beings walking towards the window. I couldn't resolve their faces into something I could remember. I guess they didn't fit the pattern I knew that faces should fall into. I remember being scared and turning from the window running towards my mothers room. I made it a fcouple steps and that's all I can remember.

Doesn't sound like a dream to me.

I'd forgotten about this until a few years ago. I was checking out some photos of aliens and one in particular caused a reaction. I was thrust all the way back to that night as I looked out the window. Only thing I can figure is that the picture must have looked enough like what was outside my window to bring back the memory.

I can also remember thinking about what happened that night right after it happened. I went looking for footprints and checked out where I thought they had came from. Seems that the area was lit up, but I can't remember any details. Unfortunately, I can't remember what I found if anything.

Here's the picture.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6de22aca1ba3.jpg[/atsimg]
No, I don't believe it's authentic. It just stimulated a memory. I don't remember whether it looked like this or not.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by LazyGuy]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Thats more what I was shooting for.I wish I could take the u.f.o. sighting out,but I guess once people comment you cant change the original post.I do still appreciate all of that have commented and found them all very interesting and hope to hear from more of you in the future Thanks

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/7/2009 by semperfortis]

new topics

top topics

join