It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do i change my nickname?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i dont know how to change my nick
can someone help me please?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You can't.

MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAhhahahahahaha...

*evil laugh*

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
you'd have to register as a new user.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
You can't.

MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAhhahahahahaha...

*evil laugh*

gee thanks a lot buddy

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
cmdrkeenkid

Ah, man, you blew it all away.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by retardedgenius[/i

gee thanks a lot buddy

Hey, I was just kidding, don't get pissed. Sorry, I'm drunk. cmdrkeenkid is right, you have to register a new one.

You may try to beg a mod, or have sex with him/her, to get your points transfered.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yeah, I asked the same thing when I first started here. I got the same answer as the above.
I had to register a new user. I thought long and hard for my current name, and glad I made the change. My previous name sucked.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
Yeah, I asked the same thing when I first started here. I got the same answer as the above.
I had to register a new user. I thought long and hard for my current name, and glad I made the change. My previous name sucked.

just out of curiousity, what was your old nickname?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think it was Tetragrammaton. I mean it wasn't too bad, but it just didn't feel like me.

As a bonus I'll tell you where my current name came from.

If you remember Bill & Teds bogus journey, there was those two super intellegent aliens which they met in heaven. Their names were Stations. They made those two good Bill & Ted robots to battle the evil Bill & Ted, and these two robots were called Stations Creation. So I thought, 'hey, thats sounds pretty cool.'

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
i got an error that my email is already registered can a mod please delete my account?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbidYou may try to beg a mod, or have sex with him/her, to get your points transfered.

Yeah a good place to start is with Zzub, if he looks anything like his avatar a sexual favor for name change shouldn't be a problem, even if it's guy on guy..

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
You may try to beg a mod, or have sex with him/her, to get your points transfered.

Sex for points ?...Isnt that virtual prostitution?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
u guys crack me up

how do i u2u an admin?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
You can go to the main board page and on the left is a box on the side listing all the mods and admins.

If you click on any of the names it will transfer you to the u2u center for you.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   

If you remember Bill & Teds bogus journey, there was those two super intellegent aliens which they met in heaven. Their names were Stations. They made those two good Bill & Ted robots to battle the evil Bill & Ted, and these two robots were called Stations Creation. So I thought, 'hey, thats sounds pretty cool.'

I love that film, I bought it on DVD a few weeks back, it's totally excellent If only rock and roll could really save us all.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
ah yes, bill & ted, i remember watching that when i was a small child. Time sure does fly

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I realise now this thread has gone off topic, but what the hey.

Here's a pic I found with the actual StationsCreation, the two robots that gave fame to my name.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith

Originally posted by m0rbidYou may try to beg a mod, or have sex with him/her, to get your points transfered.

Yeah a good place to start is with Zzub, if he looks anything like his avatar a sexual favor for name change shouldn't be a problem, even if it's guy on guy..

LOL

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I think it was Tetragrammaton. I mean it wasn't too bad, but it just didn't feel like me.

\
lol

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by retardedgenius
i got an error that my email is already registered can a mod please delete my account?

Nope they cant. Cant dlete an account. (i dont think). Why dont you just stick with your name and change the avatar.

<<   2 >>

join