It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do i change my nickname?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha

Originally posted by StationsCreation
As a bonus I'll tell you where my current name came from.

If you remember Bill & Teds bogus journey, there was those two super intellegent aliens which they met in heaven. Their names were Stations. They made those two good Bill & Ted robots to battle the evil Bill & Ted, and these two robots were called Stations Creation. So I thought, 'hey, thats sounds pretty cool.'

I love that film, I bought it on DVD a few weeks back, it's totally excellent If only rock and roll could really save us all.

How the hell do you get smileys from BTS to ATS? I've seen people do it but how?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
I think it was Tetragrammaton. I mean it wasn't too bad, but it just didn't feel like me.

As a bonus I'll tell you where my current name came from.

If you remember Bill & Teds bogus journey, there was those two super intellegent aliens which they met in heaven. Their names were Stations. They made those two good Bill & Ted robots to battle the evil Bill & Ted, and these two robots were called Stations Creation. So I thought, 'hey, thats sounds pretty cool.'

"AND, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...THE GOOOD ROBOT USSEEEEES!"

I absolutely loved that movie. Oscar caliber all the way.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
How the hell do you get smileys from BTS to ATS? I've seen people do it but how?

You just have to know what symbols activate them, then type them manually rather than clicking on the smileys.

Here's a few you may want to use.
I've added the * so it won't turn into a smiley, if you are going to use the codes don't type them with the *.

:pbjtime*:
:af*:
:clwndnc*:
:flamer*:

:uzi*:

:puke*:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by retardedgenius
i dont know how to change my nick
can someone help me please?

Your name is cool dude dont register a new handle.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

it depends where you access the post from, you can reach BTS posts from ATS in "myATS" and ATS posts from subscriptions in BTS etc. so you can reply to an ATS post from within BTS sometimes and have the BTS smilies. Other wise if you know the code for each smilie you can just type it in.
if you click on reply in a post you can click on all of the smilies and see what you would have to post for them and make a note of them(make sure you don't go through with the post obviousley)

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

[

ame How the hell do you get smileys from BTS to ATS? I've seen people do it but how?
Just have to remkber the code for them i aint anygood at doing that!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join