It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure: You Will All Be Deceived Again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Oh boy more of these threads...

Is this the new trend now? Disclosure: truth or fiction? Nevermind the fact that we haven't had any 'disclosure' by any means, and this is assuming there can be such a thing in the first place.

By the way, nerbot...

Originally posted by nerbot
I also believe in the "projection" theory. I think it's been going on for a lot longer than people realise and one of the first, early examples was "the battle of L.A"

Evident UFO that was bombarded by anti-aircraft fire and was unaffected! What's up with that?

Are you saying that the logical conclusion from the Battle of LA and the fact that the object, whatever it was, was unaffected by the bombardment is that it was not a solid object but a projection?

And this is the same Battle of Los Angeles of 1942?

So in 1942 there was already technology to create this realistic projection, not only good enough to fool the military on the ground, but also to be detectable by radars?

Yes, that's incredibly more plausible than an actual object being there...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I could see where a supposed alien in vasion could work against the citizens of various countries in different ways.

Alerting and showing the population attacks against the world by aliens would have dramatic affect on the mind set of the people. They could easily show, and tell, the populace that we are being invaded and the aliens are winning with their superior technology. They could say that the aliens have given an ultimatum - surrender all of your weapons to local authorities and submit to marshl law and the aliens will halt their aggressions and help in advancement. By portraying such an event the governments would create an event that could destroy many many millions of the population. Then they could proceed to unleash complete controll over an un-armed civilization as well as dole out the technology that they have been keeping a secret. They could say that it is all new technology from the co-op work with the aliens(making them appear innocent in the suppression of advanced technology, which was brought on by the money from the general public anyway).

So the question would still be, in this scenario, are they going to really give out real information about the aliens, or are they going to continue to manipulate us for the worldly control by a handfull of people?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199
[mor

Like everyone else,its not your fault you don't understand,and like many,you may not be ready for contact. I however,am one of the lucky ones,and i am having close encounters of the second kind as we speak. They are making attempts to contact me for sure,but i have to admit,i am a little nervous. Oh,and im pretty sure its not project bluebeam.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ronin-dex

It takes time,, It has slowly begun to take place since 1970.. Everything here in the US needs Questioned from 1970 on,, other places maybe a bit longer. The Pope & Queen are diffenatly a big part of this. Will people see the light or fall victim to the darkness.They are making that book come true, and they are taking us down the wrong path.. Blocking our Golden years. The people of the world are getting back on that right path, but are being pushed away as Extremist, terrorist, and all those other scary sounding things..When really they are fighting and speaking up for freedom,TRUE freedom..Stuff is messed up time to get loud,,PEACEFULLY!!
Peace & LOVE

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge

So in 1942 there was already technology to create this realistic projection, not only good enough to fool the military on the ground, but also to be detectable by radars?

Yes, that's incredibly more plausible than an actual object being there...

I don't think you could prove me wrong could you?

How can you be so naive not to consider other possibilities?

Just an option, not a fact.

And if you consider it could have been a real UFO how do you know it wasn't an illusion created by US using THEIR technology? If UFOs in 1942 were real...the technology could CERTAINLY have been "available". Maybe "they" weren't our enemy but were watching the experiment alongside the generals and scientists and laughing with them...."we told you it worked!"

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Would the "fallout" not entirely depend on the...range of disclosure?

The "full" types of disclosure would be damaging to 'their' businesses/money as well as authority, right? As in "aliens have been visiting us for [x] years and we've been lying to you consistently, we have been sitting on free unlimited energy while polluting you, people close to you with incurable diseases could have been saved with alien knowledge we didn't want to scare you with (oh btw thanks for all the insurance $$$), etc."

Would the downsides not outweigh the benefits for them in that scenario? Who would want to unite under a leader/s that's admitted to misleading you against your own good? I know I would expect changes for the better in life on earth soon after a disclosure of that kind.

However, disclosure could be "we acknowledge life that is not from this planet but know nothing more about it". This might not even be good enough for most of us. We're so settled in our beliefs that I think unless we hear what we want to hear, even the truth may not be good enough.

Disclosure could be "we have JUST NOW discovered a violent alien threat to our planet" along with some image projections of alien ships in the sky. But if you just think about the reality of it, how would this help them achieve their goals? Wouldn't we just fight together? If anything it'd create a new sense of belonging and camaraderie between people, but how does this open up for a twisted dictator to rule the world?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a firm believer in most of the things I mentioned in my first paragraph. I just don't believe the projections will work. At least not if they go with the alien and full disclosure angle.

Edit: Just to say that I also believe in a NWO of sorts, but aliens aren't the way to go...I can already see some of their aims fulfilled

[edit on 24-4-2009 by AR154]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I don't think you could prove me wrong could you?

Besides that being a completely circular and pointless argument, my post doesn't mention anything in any concrete terms much less of rights and wrongs.

How can you be so naive not to consider other possibilities?

My post doesn't dismiss your possibility. If you read it careful you will notice that the question I'm raising is simply one of plausibility.

And if you consider it could have been a real UFO how do you know it wasn't an illusion created by US using THEIR technology? ...

Before trying to find the unicorn we should first find the horse.

The mere explanation of it being an actual extraterrestrial craft is just by itself not a very plausible one, but it's more plausible than any other that requires an extraterrestrial craft plus something else.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

To be fair the battle of los angelos supports the "theory" of projections if you think about it well in the context of this thread anyways.

People were killed by the falling shells from the very people trying to defend them and it created mass panic

we can use this as a benchmark because it really happened these were genuine reactions to seeing a "craft" in the sky what do you think?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join