It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Now I remember a dream I had about a month ago. I had a very lucid dream where I could change part of what happened (I usually dont change the theme of the dream). I remember standing in my room and thinking *now I am going to try and contact an extraterrestial with my mind*. What happened is that a sort of wavery image/screen appeared and I saw a gray... kind of. He had a little bit different cranial structure then the "usual" one. It was bigger in a way. How the eyes are relative to the face were a it different too. The memories are a bit foggy but I remember sending a warm welcoming feeling to him/her/it and it responded in the same way. Fear came upon me short afterward in a "maybe I shouldnt do this right now" and thus closed the connection/dream.

I am still not sure how to interpret it. I feel like I really had a connection there but my fleshmind thinks its just a dream.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Vorlon128 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2011 by Vorlon128 because: Wrote some things wrong, like how the eyes were a bit different compared to the face and head compared to the usual ones in the movies/tv.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Vorlon128 because: forgot to remove "were"

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vorlon128

personally I've always found certain earthly human "humor" to be strange,

Hi you mention here that you feel human humor to be strange.
Do you mean all sorts of humor?

no, only certain kinds.

I am not only talking about when someone gets hit with a frisbee and spills whine on his shirt. I for example find some sorts of humor funny and some dont. Do you react in any way to these following images?

somewhat offensive though punny (play on words funny).

To my view, a metaphoric "asshole" is someone that primarily uses their base physical chakra, which is close to the rectum. These people may have highly materialist tendencies and do not take into account higher chakra's and their influence, potentially hurting people through narrow-mindedness.

fear, scary, bad example, someone with anger issues,
that likely should learn meditate and/or seek counseling.

The child was completely innocent,
though I'd recommend giving them some art supplies,
and or other productive outlets for their creativity.

this one is again punny,
though in a dangerous fashion.

that's just sad in terms of dishonest, wasteful, short-sighted behavior.

that's cute, and "haha" funny in terms of I'd like to experience something similar.
I like the mountains, the water, the trees, the wildlife, the happy couple.

I find all of them very funny myself

okay :-). *shrugs* that's a personal decision.

One "dangerous" kind of humour that I have found funny in the past, was in monty-python and the holy-grail,
the black-night's perseverance in the face of insurmountable odds was hilarious.

Jokes are best the first time, but songs and proverbs are good many times over,
so I focus my efforts more in the direction of music and basic truths.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki2

HEL-yo, to young. seek to u for bad conect. ESS emble new. I am MORG, NExt. ENTER. HELLO THERE. I was and am the jorg of planet x nibru of wormwood and we seek resources, comform, conform, conform. HELLO THERE. YOU grey, hey what up. hello there. ah, ha,ha,ha. whatever.
CAN WE PUT THIS IN THE HOAX BIN.
edit on 26-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

MY oppinion anyways, prove me wrong with proof.
edit on 26-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: why the unbelievable stories, anyone can make one.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by lowki2

HEL-yo, to young. seek to u for bad conect. ESS emble new. I am MORG, NExt. ENTER. HELLO THERE. I was and am the jorg of planet x nibru of wormwood and we seek resources, comform, conform, conform. HELLO THERE. YOU grey, hey what up. hello there. ah, ha,ha,ha. whatever.
CAN WE PUT THIS IN THE HOAX BIN.
edit on 26-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

MY oppinion anyways, prove me wrong with proof.
edit on 26-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: why the unbelievable stories, anyone can make one.

This will not be going in the hoax bin because even though lowki refuses to to give any thoughts in any other thread about greys whether they are for them or against them, people do take him serious enough for this thread to remain because he happens to be a fairly meticulous thinker

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I have a bad "theory of mind" that is understanding other peoples thoughtsprocesses.
Theory of mind wiki
So I basicly have to do something like this to get some idea how you or someone elses mind works in different situations. Comparing differences and the like.

thanks for the answer, its good to know the difference in thoughtprocesses when looking at pictures.
for me the first one was basicly the randomness of someone making himself look like an ass. It came so suddenly and against how I thought the strip were going that it tickled my funny bone. I kind of understand where you are coming from though. My reaction wasnt that it was offensive but I can understand that someone might think that it is.

the second one I see a person reacting to someone doing something to his boxes, you are not shown exaktly why the drawing guy changed the box until the last 2 parts. The reason why I find this funny is that my mind works basicly like his. I have a very graphical mind which makes it easy to almost instantly see faces and the like, or the potential for one like what happened in this strip. I didnt think so much about the guy who owned the boxes and his reaction. Now when I read your thoughts about it I can sort of understand what you mean. Sadly though this is how a major part of the population would react when you do something to their "things". I mean in Texas you have a legal right to shoot someone when that person enters your lawn.

About the third one was the pun that made me laugh. I found the idea so silly and also how the image is built up.

In the fourth one I basicly reacted to his thoughtpatterns, what he says and what his instincts makes him do.
Yeah I find the thought about throwing money away a bad one (one of our feminist politicians burned 100 000 swedish kr a year ago I think). Made me sick to the stomach. I mean there were so many who could have needed that. People who are cripled in debth or cant afford medical aid.

the fifth one I reacted very much on the idea that the couple were to take a picture of themself and the environment but were foiled by a curious rodent. You can basically see the surprise and how funny they feel the situation is.

I wish how I could decide on what I should find funny or not. Like pushing a button or the like. Right now it comes instantly, with no concious part. Understanding why I find it funny is something I do after it happens.
Jokes are something that finds you, not the other way around I would say.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
even though lowki refuses to to give any thoughts in any other thread about greys whether they are for them or against them,

that's somewhat false.
I love to reply to threads I can contribute to.
Simply I'm typically too occupied making a hive,
so I have limited time available for forums.
However, I did reply today to a gray-alien thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if there are any in particular you'd like me to reply to, please mention them here,
since I check this thread most often.

people do take him serious enough for this thread to remain because he happens to be a fairly meticulous thinker

I take things very seriously,
since I remember many experiences.
Including mediating cross-species marriages,
every detail counts, as loopholes could lead to death(s).
There is little room for "jokes" in inter-species contracts,
some humans might think hurt people is funny, but for reptilians that's food.
Signs of weakness signal predators to strike for evolutionary gain.
It's easier to abduct and eat straggling stupid prey,
oftentimes all parties involved end up happier.

the prey-being can get a better host-body or life-situation,
the prey-collective has more resources available,
and the predator gets a meal, maybe for a while.

So the mammals (prey) have to know to project aura of health and wellbeing,
wheras the reptilians (predators) have to develop routines to sidestep predatory instincts.
Also in marriage contracts it's good to make lists of which relations are too-close for consumption or are off-limits.

I remember a case where a reptilian husband ate his wifes grandfather since he was ill,
she was saying after "you can't do that!" he was saying "he smelled like pain and suffering, it made you sad, I had to end it!". For reptilians it's second nature, the weak must perish for the strong to thrive.
So ya those kinda marriages contracts can get rather complex and elaborate.

As a reptilian if I was dieing in bed, it's more honourable to die by the jaws of love than to wither to nothing, often it was the wife that would "grant release" by biting into the neck and draining life fluids.

Even on Earth, amongst royalty, who are noted for reptilian genetics, it is/was fairly common to see the killing off of those family-members that are seen as weak, often as a means of vying for the throne, or maintaining integrity. For instance Princess Diana planned to marry a muslim man (threatening integrity), and so got into a fatal car-accident.

Reptilians royalty have often been concerned about racial purity. My genetics/upbringing makes it difficult for me to find any fems arousing outside a rather narrow range (pale white witches). It's possibly why Viking raids didn't work in the America's since they didn't bother raping the locals, I've heard stories from south america of white giants arriving, but they simply sodomized each other and eventually died off. Though I know a nordic male that only finds African heritage (black) women appealing, nordic genes are regressive and rarely if ever show up upon reproduction with more dominant ones. There is however the example of the middle-eastern Aryans that look Arabic though have green or blue eyes.
In the Draconian empire, those with the purest healthy draconian bloodlines are often deemed most suitable for the throne, it is quite similar in earth royalty.

While contemporary Scandinavians are docile humble creatures,
there was a day and age they were ferocious adventurers.
Possibly all the ferocious adventuring genes left,
and only the docile one stayed *shrugs*.

It would be suicide for a norse deity to incarnate in Scandinavia due to Jante's Law prohibiting self-importance and the teaching of knowledge.

Jante's Laws:
1. Don't think you're anything special.
2. Don't think you're as good as us.
3. Don't think you're smarter than us.
4. Don't convince yourself that you're better than us.
5. Don't think you know more than us.
6. Don't think you are more important than us.
7. Don't think you are good at anything.
8. Don't laugh at us.
9. Don't think anyone cares about you.
10. Don't think you can teach us anything.
en.wikipedia.org...

Honestly, it's like in their bitterness they made those rules just to spite divinities *sighs*.
Also their mental-institutions are good at making people "disappear".

Anyhow ya, multi-cultural Canada,
and open-minded strongly informed ATS,
much more accepting of streondj people like me.
Allowing the sharing of knowledge, for mutual growth.
edit on 28/7/11 by lowki because: genetics

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Can i ask what are aliens connections to the Bible? and is God a part of you guys thanks?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybernetic_dude
Hi Lowki.

Since a few months, I see an alien entity's face that looks like the typical "grey alien" face, but the skin color is not grey; it is deep/dark blue, and the eyes are big and black. I am not scared. I tried to ask who it is and what it wants, but I did not get any reply. I do not remember seeing such kind of face with that kind of color before in pictures or videos. I first saw it few months ago when I was meditating. After that, whenever I try to remember the image, the image appears (in my mind) whether my eyes are closed or open. The image is just the face...I have not seen the rest of the body.

Do you have any idea of who it is and what its intention might be?

Thanks in advance.

could be a number of things.
note that telepathy can be very soft,
so to hear often is best to have mind stillness.
Much as how a still pond can make a clearer reflection.

Hopefully you'll collect enough information to make your own conclusion.

my tarot cards tell me that it is your desire, and is not necessarily an expression,
so for instance you could have had a mild contact in meditation,
but since then you could simply be remembering that contact.
In order for more information to occur,
a properly receptive meditative state.

my tarot cards also inform me it is best for you to express what you wish to get.
if you have some goals/ideas/agenda in mind, it's easier for it to manifest from universe.

Originally posted by Vorlon128
Now I remember a dream I had about a month ago. I had a very lucid dream where I could change part of what happened (I usually dont change the theme of the dream). I remember standing in my room and thinking *now I am going to try and contact an extraterrestial with my mind*. What happened is that a sort of wavery image/screen appeared and I saw a gray... kind of. He had a little bit different cranial structure then the "usual" one. It was bigger in a way. How the eyes are relative to the face were a it different too. The memories are a bit foggy but I remember sending a warm welcoming feeling to him/her/it and it responded in the same way. Fear came upon me short afterward in a "maybe I shouldnt do this right now" and thus closed the connection/dream.

I am still not sure how to interpret it. I feel like I really had a connection there but my fleshmind thinks its just a dream.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Vorlon128 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2011 by Vorlon128 because: Wrote some things wrong, like how the eyes were a bit different compared to the face and head compared to the usual ones in the movies/tv.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Vorlon128 because: forgot to remove "were"

yes, you certainly had an experience with your mind's eye.
please feel free to break through doubt, and accept your divine nature.
That what you experience is truth, everyones personal experience is truth.

I knocked into a few people at a Zeitgeist House party,
who were having trouble crossing over their doubt barriers,
due to childhood/education trauma programming related to "make it up", "imagine".
The trauma consisted of being told they were wrong to use their third-eye by educators,
since the answers could be different from what they were told by the small-minded educators.
While some information may be different from what another person was expecting,
it can still be valid, real and/or truthful information to another beings perspective.

In terms of doubting yourself in regards to contact,
similarly if you have goals in mind, then it's safer,
in regards that if you are offtrack, can get back on.
So can accomplish definite things from contacts.

Originally posted by Mindgamespm
Can i ask what are aliens connections to the Bible?

the "bible" means different things to different people on earth,
typically it is a collection of stories about earth humans,
like an anthology of events and allegorical references.
Certain bible's have a more functional-layout,
such as palmistry or programming bible's,
making them easy to use references.

However in terms of the "christian bible",
you may note that grays are born without sin,
since there is no sex (original sin) during conception.
Also they are incapable of gluttony, since they don't eat,
but rather absorb nutrients through skin.
Typically only reaping what they have sown,
in terms of multi-generational abductee's.

Likely there are other commandments and virtues grays typically have.
For instance grays tend to be extremely patient,
since can easily entertain self with thoughts.

the "christian bible" is a middle-eastern text,
I'm more of a scandinavian, northern-dweller,
so I'm not particularly familar with it or it's references,
at least in terms of their "angels" "cherub's" and all that.
the north-western-european terms are more familiar to me "faeries" "dwarves".

and is God a part of you guys thanks?

though I can't speak for all hive belief systems,
since there are always nuances and differences.
Generally speaking.

we are a part of God/creation,
illuminated by the grand-central-sun-god,
embraced by the dark-warmth of zero-mother,
we are the grayness, between zero-mother and ever-father.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki2
I ascended when I was a pirate through negative love (acceptance) of my fellow pirates.

I've had three incarnations,
the first I was a male miner of sorts using a relatively unsuccessful hybrid,
I died early as a counsel decided that the host body was causing me too much pain.

Then I incarnated as a female genetic engineer,
I participated in some food lathering orgies in my spare time.

My first two life times I spent underground,
the mining one I was mainly in tunnels,
where as the genetic engineer female I spent mostly under ground buildings.

Then I incarnated as a space ship helper "android" gray alien,
I had Nordic Orion masters,
but I rarely looked much above their waist,
I was getting my orders from a higher ranking gray group leader.

I died in the soviet union in the early 80's from a rifle wound to the chest,
reincarnated as a homo-sapien.
To help we with you ascend.

I can still interact with the gray hive mind -- either directly or through memory.
So if you have any questions about Gray alien society feel free to ask.

you very bold to say this onthe the internet so say it to a doctor in a hospital...................

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimnal
you very bold to say this onthe the internet so say it to a doctor in a hospital...................

funny you should mention that, same day you asked it, my social worker came by and gave me a survey to fill out, including how I feel, what my goals are, stuff like that.

In order to communicate effectively with people,
you have to meet them at their vibration.

Psychiatrists want to hear, that you're better,
feeling safe and happy with social stability.
Also speak fewer words than they,
only way to be "better" than they,
keep calm, mild, docile, submissive.

To medical doctor and student in a hospital,
I spoke about standards of healthy behavior,
how we must have a way of determining what is healthy,
finding out what optimal health, physical, spiritual and social balance looks like.

belovingly yours, streondj.
edit on 6/8/11 by lowki because: quote

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
As for other threads concerning greys and all that... I'm just so sick of reading them I don't even want to go there. Most of it is nothing more than trolling. They are mostly extremely negative and full of poorly thought out pre conceived notions. In case you haven't noticed, I am extremely disappointed in human behavior around me right now... and that may not be all. If you think you have a narrow range for companionship, you ought to see my compromised range for even a basic social interaction and living... but that was all part of the plan unfortunately.
What plan you might ask? The one to drive me crazy perhaps or the one to set up this elaborate house of cards with lies, manipulations and deceptions to the point where the underlying truth which would have been the good from the extraction, no longer seems to have much value.

Anyway... I am going to ask you a series of questions... some of them might have been answered elsewhere and if that occurs, my apologies. I am going to start with just one or two questions at a time. it may seem as though I am arguing with you at times or attempting to back you into a corner and you may wonder what i am doing all this for. There is a lot going in my life right now but it's all background programming so there is not really a lot i can do about it if I don't agree. I have requested a few things and some of those things I have gotten and some of those things just seem like lost causes. This issue is my top priority and until there seems to be some type of progress, my life is completely on hold. Completely. The reason that I am going to ask YOU these questions is because whatever your game is, I do believe you are at least serious about that... if not the rest. Unlike most people, your thought process is methodical and organized. I feel like you would try to maintain this characteristic rather than do what most people do and slip and slide all over subjects and so easily see their underlying motives. It seems when you answer questions, the equation keeps going rather than concluding on some obtuse number that is nothing more than just residual leftover digits.

in other words... it's going to be much harder for you to dodge certain questions because you hold the straightforwardness and completeness of your answers to a higher standard.You start slacking on that and i will easily be able to recognize that you are not absolutely unbiased about something.

You follow me?

This may seem random and I'm going to try to take time with the questions rather than just start posting a whole bunch of crap. ok?

First question... Are greys binary star beings?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I have a question. I have very high energy, in fact every " Psychic individual" or any human who is simply aware of this ability and can interpret these things has noticed or commented on this. I vibrate at a slightly different frequency. I'm also an Empathic individual who dabbles in Lucid dreams and recently Astral travel. I've had many encounters with spirits and inter-dimensional beings However, the sheer thought of an encounter with A Gray scares me to the very core. So much so I find myself repeating I'm not ready, please I'm not ready over and over in my head. I've felt something in the coming years getting stronger and this is all I can think of. So reading your posts has kind of given me a direction as to where things are going. Today I was walking to the store to get a few things when I looked up at a small circular opening in the clouds and thought " Hello, is there something I should know ? " At this moment I felt the urge to look down. When I did a small piece of plastic with a sticker with the number 3 was on it. So I guess this all boils down to. Why if the Grays are all about peace and love and want to accept me as I am if I am willing to accept The grays with love and peace in return am I absolutely Terrified to the core ? and what is the significance of the number 3 ? The next step ? I'm trying very hard and I don't know if what I am feeling is what I think it is. Sorry for the large post. I look forward to hearing from you.

sincerely,

Lost.
edit on 8/10/2011 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
LOL, nice.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
I have a question. I have very high energy, in fact every " Psychic individual" or any human who is simply aware of this ability and can interpret these things has noticed or commented on this. I vibrate at a slightly different frequency. I'm also an Empathic individual who dabbles in Lucid dreams and recently Astral travel. I've had many encounters with spirits and inter-dimensional beings However, the sheer thought of an encounter with A Gray scares me to the very core. So much so I find myself repeating I'm not ready, please I'm not ready over and over in my head.

then I'd suggest asking yourself what would allow you to be ready.
conjouring a physical star-being, means a large karmic transaction.
how do you intend to pay? by becoming subservient for a period of time?...
I'd recommend you start with conjuring smaller more common items,
if they are fairly cheap karmically speaking, like knowledge, rocks, plants.

I've felt something in the coming years getting stronger and this is all I can think of. So reading your posts has kind of given me a direction as to where things are going. Today I was walking to the store to get a few things when I looked up at a small circular opening in the clouds and thought " Hello, is there something I should know ? " At this moment I felt the urge to look down. When I did a small piece of plastic with a sticker with the number 3 was on it. So I guess this all boils down to. Why if the Grays are all about peace and love and want to accept me as I am if I am willing to accept The grays with love and peace in return am I absolutely Terrified to the core?

The same reason you might have such feelings towards pirates, gangs, and military.
Payment may be collected through physical interaction, i.e. biological samples.

I like to maintain my quantum-space integrity, so limit the entropy and anomalies.
in any case, wouldn't you prefer to be in a community of like-minded humans?
Humans are much more abundant on the surface, have functional reproductive abilities, can walk around in daylight, really can be a lot more useful and easy to take care of.

and what is the significance of the number 3 ?

it means choice,
you can still choose to affiliate with a different polarity or group.

Though if the 2012 ascension predictions by Law of One Ra shall occur,
the main focus should be on increasing established polarity,
if you're interested in ascending that is.

The next step ?

polarities being 51% service for others, or 95% service for self.

I'm trying very hard and I don't know if what I am feeling is what I think it is. Sorry for the large post. I look forward to hearing from you.

sincerely,

Lost.

Sure, can enabled past-life memories, (if you believe you're ready), and/or find out who, what and where you are.
edit on 10/8/11 by lowki because: quotes

I remember a common mind-sensed question when I was in illumination coma, is "what do you eat?" perhaps it was related to my poor diet at the time, but could also be reasonable question to give past-life alters.

Integrating past-life and trauma-alters is similar, especially considering some past-life experiences could have been traumatic. Other than that my illumination only consisted of interacting with spirits, it had certain similarities.
I remember one time in 2007, i was on '___' and managed to induce what seemed like 30 pirate alters into my mind, various pirate faces, in a lagoon, on a ghost ship, the telepathic airwaves,
they all had different accents and facial configurations as they took turns speaking through my body, having a sort of reunion with me as a physical channel. they had formed a circle with their souls, and drifted in and out as they had something to say or contribute to the mental image, spoke of events gone past, and plans for the future, reunion showcased some host-body designs they found amusing.
Anyhow ya, so it's important to have the space and freedom to experience mind, such as a hermitage, documenting mind-experience gives a point of reference so can be extremely beneficial, documenting all thought "stream of consciousness" is quite similar to Vipassana meditation.
Though ya considering it took me 7 years of seeking to become spiritually-illuminated,
you might simply wish to focus on polarity of things, or some element you feel safe with.

define what you like and appreciate about your personal-experience,
and you can have more of that, perhaps in a variety of contexts, it's magic.
edit on 10/8/11 by lowki because: magic

btw, my mental-experience of Hel, (Loki's daughter), left me to the impression that she may be half-white and half-black, but it's alternating halves, above and below the abdomen.
The reason I mention is that it's much like the checkerboard or chesspattern of freemasons.
She also has a lolling left iris, and bright rainbow right iris.
I think she's beautiful, but some disagree *shrugs*.
she's showing me image of her under orange skies , with building skeleton behind her, on a pile of rubble, her hands in the air, experiencing a flurry of spiritual activity,
then I see her black half metamorph into a black panther creature.
"ha", she says "that's for some of my followers".

edit on 10/8/11 by lowki because: Hel

edit on 10/8/11 by lowki because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/8/11 by lowki because: quote

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Lowki,

What is your opinion of Christianity?

What is your opinion of Buddhism?

What is your opinion of Hinduism?

Is there really such thing as a "true religion"?

thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Interestings stuff Lowki ! I a note on Hel, I had a cat that once told me his name was Loki ! Unfortunately, soon after he left me and I image this world soon after that. You've given me plenty to think about, I tend to exhibit a more female oriented spirit. Quite often my good nature is taken advantage of by those around me. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to claim I'm a selfless saint to serve all man kind with no value of my own being. I do look out for myself but if I can help or give I do and that makes me happy.

As for the number 3 thank you. I can take that as being an answer to a few thoughts at that moment in time.

I've had a psychic tell me of some of my past lifes, as well learned more about others auto writing and conversing with my guide. I've lived a life as a slave, an archer, another warrior of sorts, a wolf , an officer in the italian resistance. Not in that order I'm not positive on the order I've just heard those things mentioned. As of late I've been informed before these lives I was not of Earth. Now before You and ATS get's on my back I am in no way claiming to be an Alien I don't know what I was I don't understand what I was. Unfortunately in my conscious mind I can make no sense of what I was, how ever I've had lucid Dreams as well When asking my guides to show me been something. I will try to describe the experience.

Okay, It started out I asked my guides for both protection and insight into myself. I actually asked more along the lines for them to teach me or show me myself. I fell asleep, I have no perception of how long into my dream this was but I didn't " wake up." I more became aware. Now, this is where I'm hard up. I can't describe 99% of it, because I feel I lack the body as well as the mind. The sensations are indescribable, I can give you a few of the things I could see. White, as in pure light blinding but not painful. Gold hues, as well as Cyan and indigo. Other than this other shades of colours are indescribable and unfamiliar. I saw light I didn't know I could see and felt things I've never felt before. As I said this is pretty much all I can transcribe as it's difficult to even remember as I can't even begin to process the thought. I remember a warmth as well as being at peace. This went on for some time, and upon waking into my conscious body I was extremely disorientated and confused. Now, I know myself or my guides are the ones who can help me with this the most but it makes no sense to me and I have yet to experience it again. Any thoughts you may have as to what this may have been would be appreciated. Perhaps a nudge in the right direction ? OR am I crazy for thinking you'd have anything to say to this ?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

I have a question. I have very high energy, in fact every " Psychic individual" or any human who is simply aware of this ability and can interpret these things has noticed or commented on this. I vibrate at a slightly different frequency. I'm also an Empathic individual who dabbles in Lucid dreams and recently Astral travel. I've had many encounters with spirits and inter-dimensional beings However, the sheer thought of an encounter with A Gray scares me to the very core. So much so I find myself repeating I'm not ready, please I'm not ready over and over in my head.

then I'd suggest asking yourself what would allow you to be ready.
conjouring a physical star-being, means a large karmic transaction.
how do you intend to pay? by becoming subservient for a period of time?...
I'd recommend you start with conjuring smaller more common items,
if they are fairly cheap karmically speaking, like knowledge, rocks, plants.

I've felt something in the coming years getting stronger and this is all I can think of. So reading your posts has kind of given me a direction as to where things are going. Today I was walking to the store to get a few things when I looked up at a small circular opening in the clouds and thought " Hello, is there something I should know ? " At this moment I felt the urge to look down. When I did a small piece of plastic with a sticker with the number 3 was on it. So I guess this all boils down to. Why if the Grays are all about peace and love and want to accept me as I am if I am willing to accept The grays with love and peace in return am I absolutely Terrified to the core?

The same reason you might have such feelings towards pirates, gangs, and military.
Payment may be collected through physical interaction, i.e. biological samples.

I like to maintain my quantum-space integrity, so limit the entropy and anomalies.
in any case, wouldn't you prefer to be in a community of like-minded humans?
Humans are much more abundant on the surface, have functional reproductive abilities, can walk around in daylight, really can be a lot more useful and easy to take care of.

and what is the significance of the number 3 ?

it means choice,
you can still choose to affiliate with a different polarity or group.

Though if the 2012 ascension predictions by Law of One Ra shall occur,
the main focus should be on increasing established polarity,
if you're interested in ascending that is.

The next step ?

polarities being 51% service for others, or 95% service for self.

I'm trying very hard and I don't know if what I am feeling is what I think it is. Sorry for the large post. I look forward to hearing from you.

sincerely,

Lost.

Sure, can enabled past-life memories, (if you believe you're ready), and/or find out who, what and where you are.
edit on 10/8/11 by lowki because: quotes

I remember a common mind-sensed question when I was in illumination coma, is "what do you eat?" perhaps it was related to my poor diet at the time, but could also be reasonable question to give past-life alters.

Integrating past-life and trauma-alters is similar, especially considering some past-life experiences could have been traumatic. Other than that my illumination only consisted of interacting with spirits, it had certain similarities.
I remember one time in 2007, i was on '___' and managed to induce what seemed like 30 pirate alters into my mind, various pirate faces, in a lagoon, on a ghost ship, the telepathic airwaves,
they all had different accents and facial configurations as they took turns speaking through my body, having a sort of reunion with me as a physical channel. they had formed a circle with their souls, and drifted in and out as they had something to say or contribute to the mental image, spoke of events gone past, and plans for the future, reunion showcased some host-body designs they found amusing.
Anyhow ya, so it's important to have the space and freedom to experience mind, such as a hermitage, documenting mind-experience gives a point of reference so can be extremely beneficial, documenting all thought "stream of consciousness" is quite similar to Vipassana meditation.
Though ya considering it took me 7 years of seeking to become spiritually-illuminated,
you might simply wish to focus on polarity of things, or some element you feel safe with.

define what you like and appreciate about your personal-experience,
and you can have more of that, perhaps in a variety of contexts, it's magic.
edit on 10/8/11 by lowki because: magic

btw, my mental-experience of Hel, (Loki's daughter), left me to the impression that she may be half-white and half-black, but it's alternating halves, above and below the abdomen.
The reason I mention is that it's much like the checkerboard or chesspattern of freemasons.
She also has a lolling left iris, and bright rainbow right iris.
I think she's beautiful, but some disagree *shrugs*.
she's showing me image of her under orange skies , with building skeleton behind her, on a pile of rubble, her hands in the air, experiencing a flurry of spiritual activity,
then I see her black half metamorph into a black panther creature.
"ha", she says "that's for some of my followers".

edit on 10/8/11 by lowki because: Hel

edit on 10/8/11 by lowki because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/8/11 by lowki because: quote

lowki, what are you talking about here... a harlequin? Could this be related to "the Fools Journey"
Is this something you were talking about in earlier posts? I would have to catch up. maybe you saw the energy of a current world state and possible outcome and the invoking of a demi god of some sort. I have recently had different kinds of recent visions of the black panther coming out from his hiding.

and loki is who?.... i mean tell me *your* version.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I was just reading the wikipedia article for ragnarok and found this image very cool.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

What do you think this strange noise can be in Kiev?:
www.youtube.com...

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

I've had a psychic tell me of some of my past lifes, as well learned more about others auto writing and conversing with my guide. I've lived a life as a slave, an archer, another warrior of sorts, a wolf , an officer in the italian resistance. Not in that order I'm not positive on the order I've just heard those things mentioned. As of late I've been informed before these lives I was not of Earth. Now before You and ATS get's on my back I am in no way claiming to be an Alien I don't know what I was I don't understand what I was. Unfortunately in my conscious mind I can make no sense of what I was, how ever I've had lucid Dreams as well When asking my guides to show me been something. I will try to describe the experience.

So you were informed of this, but didn't see it through your minds eye?
*shrugs* it's good to verify by seeing what you can remember.

I had a lot of difficulty integrating my memories of past-lives also,
especially memories of wars and being a man-eating reptilian,
which is so counter to mass- schooling, media, and religion.
For a while I thought I was a devil or a demon or something,
but eventually I stumbled upon extra-terrestrial explanations.

Though actually those reptilian memories were triggered by the violent movies/games for boys.
I stopped playing the games and watching the movies, since I realized they were boring and shallow by comparison to what I remember actually doing.

I have lots of peaceful memories also,
typically they require more peaceful triggers.

triggered by various occult/religious writings,
I remember many ritual and spiritual experiences.
Just as forest-gardening reminds me of Lyran forests of plenty.

Okay, It started out I asked my guides for both protection and insight into myself. I actually asked more along the lines for them to teach me or show me myself. I fell asleep, I have no perception of how long into my dream this was but I didn't " wake up." I more became aware. Now, this is where I'm hard up. I can't describe 99% of it, because I feel I lack the body as well as the mind. The sensations are indescribable, I can give you a few of the things I could see. White, as in pure light blinding but not painful. Gold hues, as well as Cyan and indigo. Other than this other shades of colours are indescribable and unfamiliar. I saw light I didn't know I could see and felt things I've never felt before. As I said this is pretty much all I can transcribe as it's difficult to even remember as I can't even begin to process the thought. I remember a warmth as well as being at peace. This went on for some time, and upon waking into my conscious body I was extremely disorientated and confused. Now, I know myself or my guides are the ones who can help me with this the most but it makes no sense to me and I have yet to experience it again. Any thoughts you may have as to what this may have been would be appreciated. Perhaps a nudge in the right direction ? OR am I crazy for thinking you'd have anything to say to this ?

that sounds like the spirit-world, or the "in-between-life realm",
where we are balls of light, floating within various geometric shapes.

We incarnate into these much more complex (physical) worlds to have learning experiences.

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by lowki

Lowki,

What is your opinion of Christianity?

Christ killed himself by prophesying his own crucifixion, he cast for it.
To me it shows that he had a poor understanding of the world.
That or he really didn't like it here and wanted to leave.

Most devote Christians are poor, fearful and weak, as that makes them "good Christians".
Also consider Christianity is symbolized by tortured execution (tortured christ, nailed to cross).

Note that a cross, is a grave-marker, a "headless Ankh", a body without a head.

I may have a bit of a personal grudge cause they took my pagan castle in the dark ages :'-(.

The "best" version of Christianity in my opinion is Gnosticism,
acquiring knowledge and a complete understanding of the world or Gnosis,
to such an extent that food, water and other essentials may be neglected (ascetic).

What is your opinion of Buddhism?

I like that there is a focus on the within, and meditative practice.

However it is sorely lacking in activities involving the physical body.

The "best" version being an eclectic mix,
which includes meditations from all the various Buddhist schools of the East,
and various technologically enhanced methods for meditating developed in the West.

What is your opinion of Hinduism?

Hinduism is rather broad in general.
I like the guru system, and acceptance of a variety of beliefs.

My main issue with it, is that much like Buddhism,
the ultimate goal is to "die forever" i.e. achieve Moksha/Enlightenment/Liberation.

Personally I like living, and having a body.

The spirit-world is dull/simple. That's why we incarnate!

If you're not enjoying life, you're not doing it right,
you're not taking responsibility as co-creator.

Is there really such thing as a "true religion"?

Yes, considering that Truth is personal experience,
and that everyone has a belief-system i.e. "religion",
then Everyone has a "true religion" their own beliefs.

Those beliefs are what co-create their experience.

thanks.

:-)

The "religions" I like the most is Hermeticism, Wicca, Law-Of-One and Animism.
edit on 17/8/11 by lowki because: reply to sphinx

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join