It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaigning for NWO President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Boy did I think that they started the campaigning for the 2008 election early!

Well it turns out that four years in advance the candidates are already campaigning for the presidency of our soon to be united One World Government of the planet earth!

You know you have heard it before! "He won why is he still campaigning?"
Well... Good news Obama, your a hit in Europe!
And thanks for couple good pictures with Hugo and you are the prime pick in South America.

Now if you can win the Asian vote before Kim Yong Nam and recognize the Armenia genocide for the Arab vote and you will be good.

Good luck you you!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by omnifiction

In effect Obama is currently President of The World. And when disclosure comes I've no doubt that it will fall to Obama to speak for the world. Lets hope his charisma wows the aliens as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
O no we"s gonno be in a heap of trouble.So he is pretty much the ruler of the world .Or is he a puppet that the bankers are telling him what to do .Is that what your saying?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
no he is just a puppet, The Illuminati rule the world, or more like The Rothschilds,Rockefellers,Kissingers

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Let's just hope that his teleprompter does'nt mess up when he's talking to the Aliens.

Think he will be able to keep the conversation going without some one behind the scenes ?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Wow, this thread has made me lose alot of hope for abovetopsecret.com.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
So I guess we can rule this out?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by baconvein

Why?

second line

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Well, last year this site had a fairly even ratio of Factual info supported by evidence, and total crap that someone heard from their favorite talking head.

and that was fine! because i could tell what was crap and what was not.

but now it seems the ratio has tipped WAY over to the crap side. and really it just makes me sad sifting through all these idiotic conversations to find a coherent and reasonable argument.

top topics

join