It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolutionists are Heathens, Who Lie about Life in General

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Every religion is a system of beliefs (including what atheists believe). Of course, all man-made religions are systems of liars. Only heathens want people to believe that their racist-based doctrine & theories should be followed. Christians, and other fiat-Abrahamic religious groups work hard to lead people to follow God (Baal-god: "Lord of Fortune").

We didn't come from a religious-leader, idol, or whatever the heathens choose to follow. The origin of all things is unknown to those, who wish to follow false-doctrine, but the facts about evolution (lie) & creation (truth) are available for all of us to study.

Evolution - Issues That Plague All Evolutionists

History will recount how terribly fanatic humans can be about what they believe in. That's what religion without reason is. Let me give you an example:
The IQ studies done seemed to indicate that Asians have a higher IQ than Whites. Of course, the gods of evolutionary biology know exactly why, so lets turn to them! The mumbo jumbo they came up with is not even funny!

After spending months formulating theories about how the Himalayan dwelling places combined with variation in brain size and genetic errors and mutations and so on gave rise to the Asians who are smarter, it was discovered that the studies themselves were flawed, and in fact, the IQ turns out to be lower.....

So can it be? Would someone dare to say that the gods of evolution are wrong? No, not at all. That's religion people, disgusting downright useless religion where reason is scorned upon. That's all evolution is anymore. Professors shut their ears and scream on students if any logical problems with evolution are pointed out, because violation of their sacred evolutionary belief is a strict no-no.

So as you go through this lens, please keep an open mind and honestly think - do I really understand what evolution claims and what natural selection is?

[...]

MicroEvolution...

Why I don't even discuss the questions about the beginning (genesis)

Most people keep trying to debate the evolutionary sciences based on how life "might" have started. This is not scientifically verifiable, so let's leave that alone.
What most people do like to throw around as proof of Evolution is the simple MicroEvolution that we observe today. This is how it goes:
Today we have Maltese, Shiht-Zu, Poodle, and other toy dogs that didn't exist earlier. Hence, we witnesses a sort of speciation within dogs. The environment (us, humans) caused varied species of dogs to arise. This is microevolution. This is the same phenomenon that we witness in bacterial resistance traits. Supposedly, newer strains which are resistant to our medication have arised out of nowhere! This is again microevolution.

Okay, now while most proponents of evolution like to use this as a proof of MacroEvolution, it is actually quite the reverse. This is the greatest proof that we have today that the theory of Evolution is completely absurd and impossible. How, you may ask. Let me explain:

The key issue it addition of genetic information. You have to understand that no genetic information is ever added in any case of Microevolution. Genetic information is constantly being lost, not gained!

This is the complete opposite of what evolution states happened. If we truly evolved from just an organism with 4 genomic characters into beings with 30,000 genes (give or take a couple thousand based on where you get your information), then Microevolution is the complete opposite.

(Read the full article at: www.squidoo.com...)

You don't need to be in a man-made religious group to know that heathens want the general-population to adopt their system of beliefs. That's exactly what evolutionists want us to do, as well as other man-made religious organizations.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by News And History]

Mod Edit:IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS.Please review this link

[edit on 22-4-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Can the OP please define their understanding of the term Heathen.

I think this is important in understaning the OP.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What if we evolved from giants? is it evolving, or de-evolving? Is it crazy to think we came from something bigger, just like reptiles? But then I guess we wouldn't know where the giants came from...

I agree, science has become a dogma as well. I also think, though, that evolution in some sense is correct. Probably more in 'jumps' though, instead of constant evolving.

Always good to speculate.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
That is the best thread title ever! A real eye catcher. My hats off to ya! I thought I could stir it up, but you are the king

Ok just because of the failure o one IQ Study/theory of why asians are smarter based on evolution, you cant say evolution doesnt happen. IMO, there is no such thing as Macro Evolution as you would see it. You expect to find that a frog had a gecco baby and that was the first gecco. It doesnt work like that. They are tiny changes over millions of years that eventually leads to one descendent being distinctly different then some of its ancestors.

So if you dont believe in evolution, what exactly do you believe?

[edit on 22-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
People still talk about 'heathens' in 2009?

I didn't realize the middle ages were still ongoing.

Yeah, I'm a heathen and I'm going to hell, whatever. You are a narrow-minded, judgmental bible-basher who is a great example of what is wrong with religion.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Whether or not humans came to be in part, or in total from evolution has no bearing on a Christians life, which is why it isn't important. Believing in "*poof*, humans!" or evolution is irrespective of someone's spiritual beliefs. A person doesn't get saved or really benefit in anyway from what they "believe", its what they experience.

It's sort of interesting, both the "science" side and the "religion" side would find this shocking, but you don't have to believe in God to live a spiritual life. A belief whether it comes natural for a person or whether it is something struggled with, is unimportant. God doesn't reward you with anything for having a belief.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

You're worse than what you described (above). Obviously, you don't know what "bible" means. And you have no proof to show that I'm some sort of "bible-basher". Don't waste your time assuming things. Spend your time reading a book (that's what bible means).

reply to post by lightchild

Heathens don't believe in the "lord god", which Abrahamic-religious groups traditionally worship. Heathens are religious too. If you don't have a system of beliefs, you're not religious or following any theories.

Evolutionists are heathens, who follow the teachings of men & only men. Man-made religious groups follow the teachings of men, as well. Each 1 of them wants the general-population to adopt their beliefs, as if their word is universal law.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by News And History
Each 1 of them wants the general-population to adapt their beliefs, as if their word is universal law.

Hahaha... oh dear.

Pot, meet kettle.

How is that any different than you trying to force your centuries outdated opinion on us now?

There are many level headed religious members here on ATS that give a good image of their beliefs... you aren't one of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Heathens? Racist?
I'm glad that I'm such an awesome person and this thread is totally not insulting at all.

I don't go around insulting Christianity. I really want to, but I don't. My religion is Evolutionism. It would be AWESOME if people didn't go around insulting that.

Show some restraint.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by News And History

You are a point generating genius. No wonder you have so many points in just six months. You just start a thread that you know is going to get a bunch of people worked up and then you come on from time to time to fan the flames. I have so much to learn.

So please tell us what it is that you believe since we are all dirty heathens! The smart answer would be to say you are a creationist because that will create a feeding frenzy of posts.
Sorry, who am I to tell you. You are the man. You will probablly come up with something even better.

I am not worthy. I am not worthy. By the way I starred and flagged you. Hope it was as good for you as it was for me. i didnt s & f because I believe what you say as much as because you are a crap stirring genius.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You're kind of all over the board here. Please be more precise in relating the point you're attempting to make. I'm unable to tell if you support a religious take on Creationism or Intelligent Design because it almost seems like you're lambasting this particular segment.

Of course, all man-made religions are systems of liars.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but all religions originated with man. So, in essence, your saying that anyone who adheres to any type of religious belief is a liar. That is in addition to the evolutionists, who happen to be both heathens and liars.

Or, could it be that the mere act of being human means that mankind is susceptible to that most human trait of being flawed.

Interesting. You really should clarify your remarks, as it just might hinder your argument.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Well, I believe the truth. What do you believe? Religion. You believe I'm part of a religious-group, but you fail to show proof to back up your accusations, as usual.
You keep assuming you're right about everything, but don't bother showing proof to defend your beliefs.

The truth is all I believe. That's why I don't bother believing what you're claiming. It's trash from another heathen, who refuses to accept the truth.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well could you please spare us all a trip to hell and tell us what the truth is? The truth isnt that easy to come by these days.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

"Evolutionists are heathens, who follow the teachings of men & only men."

Thank God I'm a heathen and not a god-botherer.

Heathen:

NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. hea·thens or heathen
1a. One who adheres to the religion of a people or nation that does not acknowledge the God of Judaism, Christianity, or Islam. b. Such persons considered as a group; the unconverted. 2a. One who is regarded as irreligious, uncivilized, or unenlightened. b. Such persons considered as a group.

I guess most of the planet are heathens. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a human sacrifice to perform.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Well, you're all over the board. And I'm here to state what's quite obvious: I'm a real person, who doesn't believe in false-doctrine or follow the teachings of religious-leaders in various churches/temples.

I'm not a heathen & I don't believe in false-doctrine. I don't have to be religious to agree with "creationists" or "evolutionists". I agree with anyone, who tells the truth & nothing but the truth (you don't find that in either of those religious-sects).

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I love the use of the word "heathen". It is so often used ignorantly. I mean, we do realize that the term "heathen" was coined by the catholic church, as a way to villify those that believed the mother earth was their "god".

Now aparently it is also for evolutionists.

So basically, if you believe in life or nature, you are a heathen? Classic.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Tell us what it is that you believe, because you still havent made it clear. How do you know what is true anymore than anyone else. You are either a point generating genius or you sufer from delusions of grandeur. Which one is it?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The truth is hard to find, if you're not looking for it. Now, if you're looking for someone, who wants to argue about all the major religions in the world for more than a minute, I'm not here for you.

I'm just here to help truth-seekers, not the deniers of truth.

reply to post by Gawdzilla

"Thank God I'm a Heathen..."
Funny.

reply to post by justsomeboreddude

You believe in hell?
I haven't seen it. What's it like?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Its awesome. I vactioned in hell last year. The parties rock. The chicks are all sexy. My only complaint was it was a little too hot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join