It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLE 09: FEMA Takes Preparations for Martial Law to the Next Level

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

NLE 09: FEMA Takes Preparations for Martial Law to the Next Level

www.infowars.com

FEMA is preparing to take its martial law exercises to the next level this July. According to a factsheet buried on the FEMA website, the agency will host National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) on July 27 through July 31, 2009.
FEMA’s National Level Exercise 2009 represents the next phase of preparations to implement martial law in America under the guise of fighting loosely defined terrorists. As the DHS, FBI, and MIAC reports indicate, the government now defines terrorists as “right wiing...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Be Prepared! FEMA National Level Exercise 09: Starts July 27, 2009
Alan Keyes: Government Will Stage Terror, Declare Martial Law

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
FEMA PLE 09 just now hits Alex Jones Info Wars .com !!!
Kurt Nimmo, Infowars
April 21, 2009

I posted a thread on this back on March 5, 2009
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Lots of good information on that thread also...

Here is a direct link to the document on FEMA Planned Level Exercise 09...
www.fema.gov...

I am not sure about this, though having Alex Jones come along behind me and dig up the same thing, and then post it on his website...well I guess it lends some credence...

Keep hearing the same thing about this summer!

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Time will tell.

Yet the very fact that this is coming from Infowars detracts credence in my book. He has some good stuff. "some"

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if he stays in business because of how outrageous his claims are. Not saying this isn't real, just saying Alex tends to be a little.... kooky at times.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

Well I agree Alex can be on the edge...sometimes he is on the cutting edge. The main concern here is that as with 9/11 and 7/7 there were exercises taking place...so beware. Whoever was responsible for the attacks took full advantage of the detractions and cover provided by the NORAD drills etc. That is pretty much proved.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There doesn't seem to be any mention of martial law on the fact sheet provided

Sounds like infowars are exaggerating again...

And how dare they share information and knowledge with Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom...Don't they know martial law is for USA ONLY?!

NLE 09 is a White House directed, Congressionally- mandated exercise that includes the participation of all appropriate federal department and agency senior officials, their deputies, staff and key operational elements. In addition, broad regional participation of state, tribal, local, and private sector is anticipated.

NLE 09 will focus on intelligence and information sharing among intelligence and law enforcement communities, and between international, federal, regional, state, tribal, local and private sector participants.

Geez is there anyone NOT involved in this martial law (lol) exercise??

[edit on 23/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hi Chad,

By the way did you see that correlating thread about this stuff happening in Australia? If not, I will see if I can locate it, was posted recently. Not kidding!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Emergency drills happening in Australia?

Yeah we have them all the time!

Here's one from April last year:

www.abc.net.au...

Here's a media release regarding planned terrorist threat response drills in Melbourne in 2006:

Li nk

Town near me staging a mock terrorist attack:

www.news.com.au...

Hell even this child care practiced an emergency evacuation in March this year:

collie.yourguide.com.au...

[edit on 23/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Why would they plan drills about child care? That is bizarre.
Still looking for that thread posted about a future coordinated drill in Australia.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The child care centre was for a gas leak.

What I'm trying to say is these kind of drills happen all the time.

As they say:

Be Prepared.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I reported this fema exercise to indymedia over a month ago but had no intrest off people.....it was not buried in the website!
It was on the front page of the website and has been for a few months

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Well yes as they say...your a trusting soul thinking that no greater power organization ever uses this type of cover...or maybe you do but just give them the benefit of doubt?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by parrallel

That would be interesting...do you have a link? Are you the poster that had info on what was planned for Australia?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Sorry...no info on aus!
As for the link www.fema.gov...

On the front page under headlines and information!
Its been there for months

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well holding a mock terrorist attack then actually having one does seem more than coincidental, but how many times do they (whoever they is) think they can do it without setting off alarm bells. I mean, the alarm bells are already off aren't they?

So I'll make a prediction.

If there a false flag/terrorist attack or whatever you want to call it during this NLE, the attack will be thwarted very publicly.

What better way to instill hope and faith in the government?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Good thread burn!
Keep em coming

Star and flag

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I could pretty much agree with your prediction...at least I would like to imagine some horrible attack such as 9/11 would never be repeated.
What with the coming depression, the government may not need a terror attack!

One thing for sure though about 9/11 from that day forward, the U.S. has never been the same. People have never gotten that out of thier minds...you know?

Some of my family lived close back East N.Y. Too close to home for me.
Someone did the nasty...that is for sure.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Things are bad, they are going to get worse. That said, Infowars is not a trustworthy news source. Certainly, he digs out interesting factoids, but he's dead wrong on so many of his harebrained, fear the Masons, Illumnati crap.

If there were an Illumnati they would have never let this planets population soar to were it is! They would have taken more drastic actions during the Brush Wars in 60s Africa. They would make no effort to stop a nuclear war between India and Pakistan. And they would NOT let million and billionaire celebs work tirelessly to 'save' Africa from the scourge of AIDs.

You know what's killing the World, greed, stupidity, a lack of individuality, and inability to understand Ockham's (Occam) Razor!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack
Things are bad, they are going to get worse.

Agreed.

That said, Infowars is not a trustworthy news source. Certainly, he digs out interesting factoids, but he's dead wrong on so many of his harebrained, fear the Masons, Illumnati crap.

]

Hummmmaybe he exaggerates...

If there were an Illumnati they would have never let this planets population soar to were it is! They would have taken more drastic actions during the Brush Wars in 60s Africa. They would make no effort to stop a nuclear war between India and Pakistan. And they would NOT let million and billionaire celebs work tirelessly to 'save' Africa from the scourge of AIDs.

Here I must respectfully disagree, and point out that most certainly there is without a doubt an elite ruling set of organizations and people within them. And they have killed a lot of people!
Food has always been used to manipulate the populice...this century's total killed by absolutist governments already far exceeds that for all wars, domestic and international. Indeed, this number already approximates the number that might be killed in a nuclear war.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6559af31959b.gif[/atsimg]

You know what's killing the World, greed, stupidity, a lack of individuality, and inability to understand Ockham's (Occam) Razor!

I agree on most of that, although with the exception of Occam's theory...too simplistic, and has been twisted to many times to be used for the explanation for all of man's ills.

skepdic.com...

join