It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RA: The ten commandments and the ark of the covenant came from ORION group aliens!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks fot the reply

I think that the bible is one of the most succesful "disinfo" books ever. It's main purpose was to derail people from free will and seeing the true meaning of life. When people wake up and choose to see the world with their own eyes free from all propaganda and brainwashing done by religions the world would perhaps be a little bit better place.

RA was not our "god", i've allways lived with a knowing that ENKI or EA (whitch ever you wish to call him) was the "god" that created our physical form as we see it nowadays. I've never been so sure of what created our souls that control these bodies...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

So I can not change my name to Yahweh? This kind of logic makes me want to get a name change. Furthermore, was there not a 'hoaxer' that summoned UFO's that went by the name Yahweh?

My problem with Ra, and other 'fables' (Yahweh, and JC included) is that they all conform to the Hero Pattern at one point.

At least Ra isn't telling me what I can and can not do with my own thoughts. 10 commandments aside, I wonder what that Ra fellow would have thought about the 'unforgivible sin'.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar

Well i have to tell you that i agree with that. The whole "Law of one" is a massive topic.

It certainly changed my view of the past history. It is impossible to have been made by normal human beings, it covers so many topics so accurately it would have taken years and years of research to complete such a hoax.

Have you read the Terra Papers by the way? It has some astonishing similarities, only that it presents RA in very different perspective, sort of an opressor from the early days of human race.

I have not read the Terra Papers although I've thought about it several times. I do my research intuitionally with the attempt of being aligned with my higher self. Though I've read nothing of it, I have no resonance with the papers whatsoever. Hope that doesn't sound closed minded. Maybe I'll check them out though I can't see Ra being an opressor of any sort.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
1. It is the most enlightening read of my life and would be up there for anyone else.

2. You'll never see someone attempt to "debunk" it. It's impossible for someone to "debunk" a sixth dimensional entity with a third dimensional perspective. That is the reason they speak English in the manner they do. That plus the fact that there is so much content that no "debunker" has the time to combat all of the text.

Agreed, as a poet who considers himself an individual of high linguistic aptitude, The languaga Ra uses simply blows me away. I've recently been reading David Wilcock's Law of One study guide, it makes reading the material more easily digestable, although I do intend to read all the sessions in their entirety.

divinecosmos.com...

The entire book may be found here:

www.lawofone.info...

With all that said, I think it is good to always mantain a modicum of skepticism, or questioning:

Does anyone have a link to audio or video of the actual channeling sessions?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join