It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RA: The ten commandments and the ark of the covenant came from ORION group aliens!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
To those of you who have not read the Law of one (or RA channelings) books, i seriously suggest you do. They are free on-line and offer pretty interesting points of view to many important subjects about earth history.

I found it pretty interesting that RA mentions the ten commandments as part of an agenda to enslave us by the orion group. One must keep in mind that these "channelings" with RA took place from 1981 to 1984. long before the internet and modern alien conspiracy hype.

Questioner: Can you tell me the origin of the Ten Commandments?

Ra: I am Ra. The origin of these commandments follows the law of negative entities impressing information upon positively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes. The information attempted to copy or ape positivity while retaining negative characteristics.

Questioner: Was this done by the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: What was their purpose in doing this?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of the Orion group, as mentioned before, is conquest and enslavement. This is done by finding and establishing an elite and causing others to serve the elite through various devices such as the laws you mentioned and others given by this entity.

Questioner: Was the recipient of the commandments positively or negatively oriented?

Ra: I am Ra. The recipient was one of extreme positivity, thus accounting for some of the pseudo-positive characteristics of the information received. As with contacts which are not successful, this entity, vibratory complex, Moishe, did not remain a credible influence among those who had first heard the philosophy of One and this entity was removed from this third-density vibratory level in a lessened or saddened state, having lost, what you may call, the honor and faith with which he had begun the conceptualization of the Law of One and the freeing of those who were of his tribes, as they were called at that time/space.

Questioner: If this entity was positively oriented, how was the Orion group able to contact him?

Ra: I am Ra. This was an intensive, shall we say, battleground between positively oriented forces of Confederation origin and negatively oriented sources. The one called Moishe was open to impression and received the Law of One in its most simple form. However, the information became negatively oriented due to his people’s pressure to do specific physical things in the third-density planes. This left the entity open for the type of information and philosophy of a self-service nature.

Questioner: It would be wholly unlike an entity fully aware of the knowledge of the Law of One to ever say “Thou shalt not.” Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: Thank you. I don’t know if this question will result in any useful information, but I feel that I must ask it. What was the ark of the covenant, and what was its use?

Ra: I am Ra. The ark of the covenant was that place wherein those things most holy, according to the understanding of the one called Moishe, were placed. The article placed therein has been called by your peoples two tablets called the Ten Commandments. There were not two tablets. There was one writing in scroll. This was placed along with the most carefully written accounts by various entities of their beliefs concerning the creation by the One Creator. This ark was designed to constitute the place wherefrom the priests, as you call those distorted towards the desire to serve their brothers, could draw their power and feel the presence of the One Creator. However, it is to be noted that this entire arrangement was designed, not by the one known to the Confederation as Yahweh, but rather was designed by negative entities preferring this method of creating an elite called the Sons of Levi.

Law of one

Wikipedia-RA(entity)

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
John 4:1 " Beloved do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits whether they are of God."

New Age beliefs abound. Yahweh or Jehovah as it is more known here in America is the divine name of God that means he can fulfill any promise. Only God can carry that name, so it is His alone. Not a Galactic Federation of aliens from Orion.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
John 4:1 " Beloved do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits whether they are of God."

New Age beliefs abound. Yahweh or Jehovah as it is more known here in America is the divine name of God that means he can fulfill any promise. Only God can carry that name, so it is His alone. Not a Galactic Federation of aliens from Orion.

Thank you! You hit the nail on the head with that statement.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Im very confused, so according to this "Alien" not killing people, not stealing, and not committing adultery, are negative. So it follows logically we should kill, steal and cheat?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by countduckula24
reply to post by scordar

Im very confused, so according to this "Alien" not killing people, not stealing, and not committing adultery, are negative. So it follows logically we should kill, steal and cheat?

Yep, accordingly. Pretty much what the previous member "Hidden Hand" also said.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by scordar

No! You should read the "Law of one". the whole consept begins with the idea of free will. when you look around you, don't you see killing, stealing and cheating everyday? Even though most of us don't kill or steal but what does it have to do with god? It's more to do with common sense than orders from "god". It's which path do you choose to walk, service to self or service to others.

I've never believed in christian god for a second in my life, but i sure as hell haven't killed anyone!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
How does this philosophy compare to the "Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law." of Satanist fame?

It seems to me that this smacks of another form of consequence-free new age attitude. But I will research this further, thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am Bismarcksea: I think this post is BS.

Why would you think that?

I am Bismarcksea: Because no alien is dweeb enough to post I am _____ before every sentance.

Seriously folks, this sounds exactly like somthing Blossom Goodflower would come up with and charge you 19.99 to "get in on" the info.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea

Seriously folks, this sounds exactly like somthing Blossom Goodflower would come up with and charge you 19.99 to "get in on" the info.

I was waiting for someone to come up with Blossom!

I think that the "I am RA" sentence in front of every answer comes from the method these channeling took place. they were not written, but the entity allegedly spoke through the medium while in trance and they taped the conversations.

Please don't ask where the original tapes are, i don't know.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Scorda,Christians dont want to hear there religion is BS so be prepared to be burnt at the stake.Nowhere does "the law of one" condone killing.You have been given a choice,there isnt a Devil to blame everything on its YOU that do Bad things and you will pay the karmic debt for them,The infinite creator will love you anyway.Read it all before you judge.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone
Scorda,Christians dont want to hear there religion is BS so be prepared to be burnt at the stake.Nowhere does "the law of one" condone killing.You have been given a choice,there isnt a Devil to blame everything on its YOU that do Bad things and you will pay the karmic debt for them,The infinite creator will love you anyway.Read it all before you judge.

Yeah, i get your point. I personally find every human written religion such as christianity and islam to be total BS.

I guess Moses was indeed having a conversation with the burning bush!

I wonder what was he on...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am Roark: Is this all referring to a work of fiction? It seems so...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
I am Roark: Is this all referring to a work of fiction? It seems so...

Why don't you visit the link and read some parts of the "law of one" just for curiosity? You might even find it quite interesting. There is even a search function on the site if you want to find out something specific.

It is not a science fiction book like the bible is.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
though not always...

by and large, higher dimensional, vibratory beings do not channel. beings such as the pure angels of Yahweh.

sigh.. lots of people are channeling angels, in particular michael. if they could only see the real beings that they are channeling.

entities that say they are one thing when they are another are called liars. i suspect they are of lower dimensional places... no matter how loving and pure they may sound.

while 99% may be the truth...

that 1% will take you down.

that's typical of satan's work. among other lower astral beings. trixsters come to mind here.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
The ten commandments came from ORION group aliens

No they didn't , they came from the Egyptian book of the dead:

BIBLE

Have no other gods before me

Make no idols

Do not misuse the name of God

Keep the Sabbath holy

Honor your mother and father

Do not kill

Do not commit adultery

Do not steal

Do not lie

Do not covet another’s property

BOOK OF THE DEAD

I do not tamper with divine balance

I stop not a god when he comes forth

I do not offend the god who is at the helm

(Egyptians had no Sabbath)

I do not harm my kinsmen

I do not kill

I am not an adulterer

I do not rob

I do not tell lies instead of truth

I do no wrong or mischief to others

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well, to get technical....the channeling come from a 'Ra' soul group. So with the Ra involvement, I see no reason why we need to differentiate the book of the dead laws from these changelings....they both include 'Ra'.

But most people arent into the channeling bit....but to religious fold that think channeling is BAD BAD BAD.....In my personal opinion, I think in the OT there was much channeling. Channeling is a contact with a higher self...or even lower self. I feel, that the nature of ones self can truly connect with a spiritual relation...but its a matter of are you channeling your most prime self, which some would say this is God or even guardians and angels...and a lower self would be ones own demon, the influence of the flesh which would bring the jealous self, prideful self, self full of desires or dependence on material things....some would say this is your own satan...your very own adversary...not a outside separate being. I think with the nature of wars and strange things in the OT, it just seems logical to me that these godly interventions could of been alien like (why not) and the voice they hear and speak of was a self, prime or low. I personal am thinking more and more that ancient myths are really old truths about extraterrestrials.

I take nothing with certaintiy, but I am open minded

More about the group that did this research

www.llresearch.org...

***Don Elkins, Carla L. Rueckert, James McCarty

Don Elkins was born in Louisville, Kentucky in 1930. He held a B.S. and M.S. in Mechanical Engineering as well as a general engineering M.S. from Speed Scientific School, and a PhD in philosophy from an English university, and was Professor of Physics and Engineering at the University of Louisville for twelve years, and founder and head of the University of Alaska’s mechanical engineering department in 1960-61. He served with distinction in the U.S. Army during the Korean War. In 1965 he left his position as tenured professor in order to give himself more time for the UFO and paranormal research, and became a Boeing 727 pilot, eventually Captain, for a major airline until his death in 1984.

Don began the work of L/L Research solo in 1955 using age regression hypnosis to research reincarnation. He talked with and visited UFO contactees all over the United States, often piloting his own small plane, and investigated the many areas of paranormal study into which UFOs led him through the years, corresponding with and visiting a wide variety of scholars and researchers as well as experiencers, abductees and many others defying categorization throughout his very active career as a researcher. In 1962, Don began an experiment in channeling using material he had found from a contactee group in Detroit, MI, that was publishing a channeling series entitled Man, Consciousness and Understanding, on starting a “UFO contactee group” without needing actual contact from a physical UFO. This experiment continues in an unbroken line today as our weekly meditation and study group, where we work with meditation and collecting non-trance telepathic channeling from allegedly extraterrestrial sources. Don published some of his UFO research in the book Secrets Of The UFO. The Law Of One books contain our group’s collected sessions with those of Ra, and represent the best of the L/L Research channeling in terms of level of contact, and the bulk of what Don considered his own life’s work.

Carla L. Rueckert (McCarty) was born in 1943 in Lake Forest, Illinois. She completed undergraduate studies in English Literature at the University of Louisville in 1966 and master’s degree studies in Library Service in 1971. She served as librarian and bibliographer to college and school libraries for six years. She was a meditator with the group Don started in early 1962, and became partners with Don in L/L Research in 1968. In 1970, she turned full-time to assisting Don with his research. She read and abstracted books and periodicals, and did correspondence and writing for Don. In 1974, she began channeling. She continues these activities. In 1987, she married Jim McCarty. She enjoys corresponding with a wide variety of wanderers, readers and spiritual seekers of all kinds, as well as reading romances, fantasy, sci-fi and mysteries, gardening, cooking and writing. She continues her channeling efforts with non-trance Saturday meditation meetings. On behalf of L/L Research’s Metaphysical Library, she has been collecting books, tapes and other material in the areas of metaphysical and UFO research since 1970, and invites those who are disposing of metaphysically oriented materials to remember that L/L Research is glad to receive such donations. She lives with three cats, Jim, and GLB in Louisville, Kentucky.

James McCarty was born in 1947 in Kearney, Nebraska. After receiving an undergraduate degrees from the University of Nebraska at Kearney and an M.S. in Early Childhood Education from the University of Florida, Jim moved to a piece of wilderness in Marion County, Kentucky, to build his own log cabin in the woods and to develop a self-sufficient lifestyle. For the next six years, he was in almost complete retreat. He founded the Rock Creek Research and Development Laboratories in 1977 to further his teaching efforts. After experimenting, decided that he preferred the methods and directions he had found in studying with L/L Research in 1978 and 1979. In 1980, he joined his research with Don’s and Carla’s and the legal entity that we are now comes from this joining of Jim’s non-profit charity, The Rock Creek Research and Development Laboratories, with L/L Research in 1982. We use Rock Creek as our legal name, and do business as L/L Research. Jim and Carla were married in 1987. Jim has a wide L/L correspondence and creates wonderful gardens and stonework. He enjoys history, beauty, nature, dance and silence. With Carla, he participates in L/L’s channeling.***

Here is a tid bit from another page on that site-

***On January 15, 1981, our research group was unexpectedly contacted by Ra when one of our members went into deep trance seemingly quite by accident. The format of the contact was quickly defined as question and answer only, and the first 26 sessions of the on-going contact were collected in Book One of THE LAW OF ONE. This book describes the mechanics of the spiritual evolution in which each entity on Earth is now participating and methods for accelerating that evolution.

Book One contains a great deal of information on the history of Earth’s spiritual evolution, Atlantis, Mu, and the unique situation that was created by the transfer of entities to Earth from many locations throughout the universe so that they could repeat the third density experience that is now ending on Earth. Also discussed is the destruction of the planet Maldek, the attempts at conquest of Earth by the Orion group which is of negative polarization, the Confederation of Planets which is of a positive polarization, and the Council of Nine located within the rings of Saturn which serves as Guardian for Earth. Book One covers in detail the “harvest” into fourth density occurring shortly after the year 2,000, the nature of Wanderers, the densities of this octave of creation and the nature of each density. Also given is much information concerning the healing process and some basic exercises for those desiring to become healers.

Ra, being from the density of unity, sees all these activities as “the Creator knowing Itself” and, as Ra says, “In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking.***

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have and will say two things about the Law of One until I'm blue in the face:

1. It is the most enlightening read of my life and would be up there for anyone else.

2. You'll never see someone attempt to "debunk" it. It's impossible for someone to "debunk" a sixth dimensional entity with a third dimensional perspective. That is the reason they speak English in the manner they do. That plus the fact that there is so much content that no "debunker" has the time to combat all of the text.

----

Originally posted by watchtheashes

The quote from John is true but I have tested the Spirit of Ra and they are of god. You can too if you want.

reply to post by scordar

They explain precisely throughout the books that respect of one other-self is important, the golden rule applies and so on. They do say that the Infinite Creator would never use phrases as "Thou shalt not" or act vengeful in any way.

Originally posted by Maxmars
It seems to me that this smacks of another form of consequence-free new age attitude. But I will research this further, thanks for sharing.

You should really read the books. How can text from 1981-1984 be New Age? Was this term even around then?

Originally posted by bismarcksea
I am Bismarcksea: I think this post is BS.

Why would you think that?

I am Bismarcksea: Because no alien is dweeb enough to post I am _____ before every sentance.

Too bad you're calling BS on something you haven't read.

They say I am Ra before every sentence because they are a sixth dimensional entity on their brink of oneness. It is a group soul acting as one, one unified whole.

The books are free, nobody has to pay for them.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Universal Light]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
BTW, those that do not have the time to read all five books, here is a condensed version:

www.spiritofra.com...

It's made to be more appealing than the books as the wording Ra uses is difficult to understand. They do their best to not over interpret. I still would read the books though.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
I have and will say two things about the Law of One until I'm blue in the face:

1. It is the most enlightening read of my life and would be up there for anyone else.

2. You'll never see someone attempt to "debunk" it. It's impossible for someone to "debunk" a sixth dimensional entity with a third dimensional perspective. That is the reason they speak English in the manner they do. That plus the fact that there is so much content that no "debunker" has the time to combat all of the text.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Universal Light]

Well i have to tell you that i agree with that. The whole "Law of one" is a massive topic.

It certainly changed my view of the past history. It is impossible to have been made by normal human beings, it covers so many topics so accurately it would have taken years and years of research to complete such a hoax.

Have you read the Terra Papers by the way? It has some astonishing similarities, only that it presents RA in very different perspective, sort of an opressor from the early days of human race.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Good post! I have had one channelling session with the entity known as Re. He does speak kind of funny, with the way he IDs himself with each sentence. What I got was this:
He was really upset that the people of the time thought he was a God, when he was not a God. He came here to teach, along with his brothers, one of which was Thoth, and mistakes were made. I do think they were part of the Orion Group, which I do not trust at all, to me they are the ones who seek to control us. Case in point:

When Moses went up on the mountain, a spacecraft landed there, turning his hair white. Now Moses was taught the magicks of Egypt, as he was really an Egyptian, or perhaps even a Sumerian, and knew a lot more than the common man did. Moses was given the Quabbala to teach to the people, but upon returning to the people, Moses got really upset that they were dancing and partying, and worshipping a made up god, so he smashed the Quabbala, and went back up to get a control factor, the ten thou shalt nots. show me a man or woman who can follow this to the letter throughout their entire lives. This is my take on it, I know others will have a ball telling me to read the Bible and such, so go right ahead, but first, try to get a copy of the "Sword of Moses," which details the magick Moses used to do the things he did.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join