It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to those who will listen...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Last night I had many intriguing visions. The one I am about to share with you I believe to be of the utmost importance. In this vision I was looking down upon earth from outer space. From there I noticed a comet crashing and hitting the planet earth. What I was told next was disturbing. The comet was thrown down to earth to unlock the creatures from the abyss. These creatures, that live underground, will rule over humans for a 1,000 years. (Humans will be their slaves.) All of the false religions will go away and there will be established a new false religion. There will be only one religion and it will be a false religion.

This I give to those who understand it. I do not know the date or time but I assure you this will come to pass. It is know the time to question your religion and to seek the truth. The truth will set you free and yet the truth is scattered across the seas.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Do you have a track record of having correct prophetic visions in the past? I am curious why you are so certain that this will come to pass.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

could you describe these "creatures from the abyss"?

Also if they are from the abyss, how are they going to enslave us here on dry land?

Could you clue me into the right religion?
What religion are you?

could you give alittle more detail about your vision? i mean its kinda vague.

surely if you were granted these visions you must know some "truth". i am just curious, i want to be able to save myself when the time comes.

i also want to warn you. you are about to be bashed for this post, so be prepared..

edit to add: your vision sounds a little like the bible..

[edit on 15amu82007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
[edit on 22-4-2009 by bputman]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
just go in and edit them, delete the comments. i was wondering what happened. i thought for a second that you were just a crazy person until i got the the last post.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
No, I was above the earth so I was not able to see what the creatures looked like.

If a comet hit the earth many will die. The rest will look for a Savior and would be pretty easy to fool them.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Has somebody been reading Revelation....!?!?
Lol DaleGribble, sounds a LITTLE like the Bible?

"Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Revelation 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Revelation 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. "
christianbible.wordpress.com...

Either you've been reading this, slept with a Bible under your pillow and absorbed it by osmosis in your sleep, or else your dream/prediction lines up with Biblical prophecy, by some supernatural effect or whatever....

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoebeflakes
Has somebody been reading Revelation....!?!?
Lol DaleGribble, sounds a LITTLE like the Bible?

"Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Revelation 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Revelation 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. "
christianbible.wordpress.com...

Either you've been reading this, slept with a Bible under your pillow and absorbed it by osmosis in your sleep, or else your dream/prediction lines up with Biblical prophecy, by some supernatural effect or whatever....

It does sound very familiar to that part of Revelations. However, my faith is not based on Christianity or any other major religion. I have a very different view point on what I believe to be true and what 99% of others view. Food for thought, if I do not believe in Christianity why would I post a scriptual verse?

[edit on 23-4-2009 by bputman]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I have a couple of questions.

If they arleady live beneath the earth why don't they enslave us already?

Now I know they are locked up down there or something to that effect but I have trouble believing a comet could do what a few well placed drilled into the ground nuclear weapons could do.

So if we here on top are powerful enough to release them, and they are on bottom not powerful enough to escape then exactly how to they enslave us when we are more powerful?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
there are many universal profound words/truths/answers to meditate upon if you are so inclined...

one particular perspective that may be mulled over if you should take a fancy, is the concept of...

Avidyā

Avidyā (Skt.) or avijja (Pāli), Literally ‘non-knowledge’ or ignorance. A term in Indian religions which, in its broadest connotation, means that which keeps a person bound on the wheel of transmigration (saṃsāra) due to his/her action (karma) and so is a condition of suffering (duḥkha).1. Avidyā in Hinduism. In the Vedas avidyā means ignorance of ritual and moral obligations and so implies absence of knowledge rather than an ontological condition of bondage. In the Upaniṣads it comes to mean spiritual delusion and the non-knowledge of Brahman. In Sāṃkhya-yoga ignorance, which is the cause of bondage and suffering, is regarded as the non-discrimination of the individual self (puruṣa) from matter (prakṛti) in which it appears to be entangled. For Advaita Vedānta bondage is similarly due to beginningless ignorance which, in contrast to Sāṃkhya, is the creation of distinctions where none exist; in reality there being only Brahman. For Rāmānuja's Viśiṣtādvaita, ignorance is the absence of knowing that the self (jīva) is distinct from, yet also merged into, Brahman, while for the Dvaita school of Madhva, avidyā is ignorance of the self's eternal distinction from God.2. In Buddhism, avijja/avidyā is ignorance of the true nature of reality, the non-emancipated state of mind; it is specifically expressed in Buddhist writings as lack of experiential knowledge of the Four Noble Truths. Avijja refers to moral and spiritual ignorance, not ignorance of a factual and scientific kind, and is only finally extinguished with the attainment of nirvāna.
www.encyclopedia.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I have a couple of questions.

If they arleady live beneath the earth why don't they enslave us already?

Now I know they are locked up down there or something to that effect but I have trouble believing a comet could do what a few well placed drilled into the ground nuclear weapons could do.

So if we here on top are powerful enough to release them, and they are on bottom not powerful enough to escape then exactly how to they enslave us when we are more powerful?

The Greatest Ocean Depth: Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench is the deepest point in Earth's oceans. The bottom there is 10,924 meters (35,840 feet) below sea level. If Mount Everest, the highest mountain on Earth, were placed at this location it would be covered by over one mile of water. The Challenger Deep is named after the British survey ship Challenger II, which discovered this deepest location in 1951.

link to article

Let us see how well our nukes, drills, and machinery do almost seven miles down below the ocean. If they do live in under the ocean's crust, it would not be smart to drill up. Only if you want the ocean to come crashing in on you. With a little bit of knowledge you too can find your own answers.

Also if they are miles underneath our feet or just one mile, it would cost a tremendous amount of money to drill that far. A nuke can not even create a crater that far down. Again, a little bit of knowledge can answer your own question.

A comet can open up the earth a mile or deeper into the earth's crust. By hitting the earth it could cause massive earthquakes to open up. Allowing these creatures to come out of the abyss. It could also hit the ocean, causing major tsunamis to hit land and also allowing the ocean's floor to be exposed.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

This sounds curiously like War of the Worlds that was out a couple of years ago with Tom Cruise..

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It sounds alot like armagedon.
Maybe the commet is 'Jesus' "coming in the sky for all to see".(maby the bible wasnt talking about a person to start with) The Bible mentions strange creatures rising. Maby the creatures from the abyss are the the aliens from the whole USO theory or fact and that they will rule over humans for a 1000years(apparantly or according to the Bible that was Satan's job) just like they did before christ in ancient Egypt?

new topics

top topics

join