It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we having ATS Fantasy Football this year?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I am in if there is one. I won my league last year and am ready to do damage again this year!

Go Packers!

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I re-activated the league. I'm going to open five spots for new players to join. The five spots are five members who didn't really participate. It's nothing against these five people, so don't get upset with me, it's just that we'd all rather have people who can dedicate the necessary time to their team.

The following members are being removed:

CelticFC
Scramjet76
nyk537
xpert11
ProTo Fire Fox

The following members are being invited to return:

beastamerica
OzWeatherman
Bunch
GAOTU789
jwstarry
TKainZero

Four of you have already confirmed you'll play, so your spots are saved. "beastamerica" has been sent a private message to see if he is interested.

I know TKainZero was banned from ATS, but as we've established, ATS' terms and conditions don't apply in our league, and he was a dedicated player, so I have invited him back through email.

For those of you who have expressed interest in joining, I can't promise you a spot. But what I need from you regardless is a promise that you intend to participate if you are invited to the league.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
what about meez.
Im in if I can...plz

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ok, IM up and running again

So far there is eight of us playing, so I reckon we go for another eight players if possible. Your thought Novus?

If we have Zazz in, that leaves another seven places, first come first serve.

7 places left

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Im confused are there 2 fantasy footballs? sorry im a girl...and its a sport quesiton....
im in wherever! prepare to go down again oz, your silly eagles cant defeat me nor can any of your football pickings

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Well, this is for American football....

There is also one for soccer...

And a while back me and a few other created an Aussie rules one, although there was a lack of numbers for that because most americans dont even know that Aussie rules exists,

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is for American football in the National Football League (NFL).

Also, I spoke with elevatedone and we are all set for points again this year. The point totals are more than last year.

1st place - 5000
2nd place - 2500
3rd place - 1000

Participation also gets you 1000 points.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Responded to U2U and want to be in if I can. I won my league last year and am very active in managing my team. Keep me updated. Thanks.

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Okay, here's an update on where our league stands:

We have six confirmed players, two unconfirmed players returning from last season, five new players interested in joining this season, and four empty spots.

'beastamerica' and 'TKainZero' are the two players who played last season but are unconfirmed for this season. beastamerica hasn't responded to my private message because he hasn't logged in to ATS since June 5th. TKainZero (banned member) hasn't responded to my email.

I'll give them one week to respond (August 4th) before I remove them from the league and open up two more spots. I'm only giving them one week because of how long beastamerica has been away from ATS and because TKainZero's email may have changed.

If both of them respond and commit to playing, I'll have to unfortunately pick only four people out of the five who are interested. If only one of them or none of them respond, all of you who have expressed interest to this point will automatically get in even if new people express interest after this post.

Once we have the league full, we'll decide on a draft type, date, and time.

[edit on 7/27/09 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Good call Novus

If it comes to having four people out of five, we should do a number thingy, like pick a number between 1 and 100 and the furtherest away loses or something.

Also, can we do the draft a bit earlier this year? Just in case im working, last year i stayed up til 2am and had to be at work at 530am, lol.

Its ok if we cant though...i can work around it

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This will be my first year playing Fantasy Football with you guys, so I would just like to say..

Prepare to write your congratulatory comments on my profile for winning it all!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It would help if everyone either posted what time zone they're in or send it to me in private message, that way we can figure out how to set the time for the draft. I'll get your days of availability when we get closer to the actual draft.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
is there anything i need to do, or am I automatically signed up?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

Nope, you're in. If you log in to your ESPN account and go to Fantasy Football the league should be there. If it's not, send me a message and I'll send you the link.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I haven't received anything from beastamerica or TKainZero, so they have been removed from the league. The four people who responded to my u2u's with interest in joining the league have been sent new u2u's to send me their email address so I can invite them to the league.

We still have two spots open. If there is anyone reading this interested in joining the league, please post or send me a private message. I will wait until about half way through pre-season before I just delete the two empty spots and run the league with ten teams.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm working on getting the last two people invited and accepted in to the league. After they join we will have two remaining spots. If there is anyone reading this that is interested in American fantasy football and will be dedicated to keeping up with their team, please post or send me a u2u and I will invite you.

Again, this offer is only good until the 2nd week of pre-season, which is August 20th. After that, I'm going to remove the two team spots and we will run the league with 10 teams.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ok getting closer

Any news on the starting time of the draft yet?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the last two people to accept their invitations. I'll give them until September 1st to accept. If by then we still have only eight confirmed teams I will cancel the invitations and run the league the way it is.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I haven't done an ESPN team before. How are we doing the draft? Will we be setting our preferences and auto-drafting?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

I haven't done an ESPN team before. How are we doing the draft? Will we be setting our preferences and auto-drafting?

Last year we did a live draft

It was easier and actually quite fun....except when you had someone lined up and the person before you stole that player

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join