It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase in coloured "stars"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Double post sorry

[edit on 26-4-2009 by heyJude]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyJude
I can't believe this, I saw a "small red star" the other night while drinking with my buddies.

It was slowly moving, so my friends said it was a satelite.

So what do you guys think it is?

[edit on 26-4-2009 by heyJude]

Yes Ive seen that within these clusters and Im sure thats why the appear different slightly each night. I too thought they must be satelites..but red ones? I assumed a red satelite had moved through the cluster as you do often see satelites move across the sky, but red ones seem to be new. maybe the pollution is effecting their colours too....? To confirm these arnt sattelites someone needs to see a red star suddenly move out of the cluster I guess.
the red satelite I saw move didnt go all the way across the sky it just vanished but this could mean it just moved out of my view.
I didnt post about this red sattelite moving as I thought it would appear I was just adding it for effect and I wanted to see it happen several more times, but thank you for posting your observations its confirmed mine even if you had been drinking! had you drunk much at the time you saw this? Sorry to ask but you know others will ask this too.
Thanks

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Mr Green]

<< 1   >>

join