It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
i heard from a lot of places that chemtrails are used to weaken the immune system

is this true ? or is it just bogus?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If I were you, I would take this with a grain or two of salt, because up to this point they are all speculating

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
None of the people on this site seem to watch them long enough to see that they spread out and form bigger clouds, which is why they make grids and lines. Hell yesterday there was one flying straight up and spraying. You can't tell me that they're not doing this to us on purpose. Only high-altitude clouds like cirrus clouds, which don't form on days that are relatively warm.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Chemtrails are for all sorts of things: from preventing (or causing) global warming, protecting the earth from solar radiation, producing a grid system for HAARP to use to control hurricanes, spreading SARs, influenza, pollen, morgellons, spraying blood, causing it to rain, preventing it from raining, and hiding the Earth from the space aliens on the Moon.......

Or what people claim to be chemtrail may just be normal contrails - after they, they do look and behave just like all the contrails that have been seen since 1915 and studied extensively since they caused such problems in WWII .....

All comes down to whether you believe a conspiracy website or an aviation or meteorological website.....

IMO this is a good starting point if you want to know more

www.airspacemag.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Indeed you are right, but what tells you this is to harm us? Do o have evidence for this? I believe not. I am sceptical towards chemtrails, but until we know for sure what exactly it is what they're putting up there, we should be patient for some inside infos to leak...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
None of the people on this site seem to watch them long enough to see that they spread out and form bigger clouds,

Well actually, my hobby is photographing them, so I probably watch them a lot more than most people

Of course, what they are doing is what they have always done. Maybe if they didn't spread out there'd be more reason to ask questions!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

The same people in power who took out 3000+ people in the World Trade Center attacks can't spray us too?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Why would they intend to kill or harm the majority of the Nation?
Who would they use as Army or similar if they did? Where would they get their Taxes from? All of this just doesn't seem to make much sense to me.
If you can answer these questions I am willing to credit your claim

[edit on 21/4/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
We have several well-researched and hotly debated threads on Chemtrails. Use the Search function and look for a thread that may hold some answers you seek and add your thoughts to the existing threads.

Random examples of recent threads:
The Ultimate CHEMTRUTH: Chemtrails, Morgellons Disease
Chemtrails - Proof on national news!
Chemtrails Are "Small Reflecting Particles" In The Upper Atmosphere.
Chemtrails. It's in the jetfuel.

And so on.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join