It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wide awake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi to all, i'm here to learn, find some answers and meet like-minded people. A few years ago my life changed forever, you might say my innocence was lost. My core belief system was systematically broken down. I no longer believe 'our governments' wouldn't hurt its own citizen, doctors only heal, and the right to privacy act protects us. I'll never be the same, you might say I was sleep walking before, now, my eyes are wide open and I can't believe at what I'm seeing.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
well you came to the wrong place. you messed up big time thinking that stuff is talked about here.

just kidding welcome to the site. i am the resident A$$ so you will see alot of me. great to have you. hope you find what you are looking for.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spellcaster9
Hi Spellcaster9, welcome to ATS! Yes it hurts to be awake, but ignorance is not bliss, either.

Keep the faith!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Dale Gribble. That post cracked me up. Dale Gribble is a great character. lol.

Hey, spellcaster9. Welcome to ATS. Waking up is hard to do. And when you do become awake, it is painful, and you will eventually realize you still have lots of awaknenings to face. It isn't just poof! You're awake. It's a long process. Ignore the naysayers. Ignore the ones who will belittle you. Ignore the ones who will try to make you feel stupid and worthless. Don't ignore what they say, however, just ignore their insults, they actually might disclose something of importance by accident. Just be glad you woke up a bit, and learn.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
'ello and cheers mate!

welcome, glad you opened your eyes, once you take the Red pill there is no going back

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You woke up Just in time....Nothing bad has Happened YET! But you in time for the Light show IF things are about to happen....so they say 2012 and'all.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Welcome friend,
If you think that you are awake now, wait til you realize that you are not the mind, you are not the aspect of you that thinks. You are awareness.

Aware of the mind, aware of the aspect that thinks, has thoughts, makes decisions, judgements, opinions.

The thought of a rock is not a real rock. When I ask you, "who do you think you are?" That thought of who you think you are is not you. And that faculty, the mind, that thinks that, also isn't you. Be aware of these facts. You are the awareness that is aware of what I just said.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by dominicus]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Ta for welcome.... I love Gribble

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Thanks for welcome. I'm afraid i'm not aware of 2012, other than the Mayan calender ending in that year, an many believe that signifies the end of the world. Can you inform me, short-hand.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Thaks for welcome. Sometimes I wish I could go back, unfortunately u can't 'un-know' something, nomatter how hard u try.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Ta for welcome. You are right, they do disclose things to me, in small peices. However I'm very wary, one person told me this...

Falsehood and delusion is never allowed in any case what-so-ever.
But in the exercise ofall the virtue's there is an economy of truth.

When I ask him to explain, he just said to think about it and you'll know, saying it took him several weeks to really get it.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Hi Star, thanks for welcome, ur right.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Thanks for warm welcome, i'm sure I'll learn alot more here, i can't go back now!!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Welcome to Ats live long and prosper

Spike

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. This seems like a great forum!

new topics

top topics

join