It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IFC Presents: New World Order (Full Documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Main Link to NWO Video: IFC: New World Order
Alternative Link: www.youtube.com... (YouTube Playlist)

Google Video Link

"From the award winning filmmakers of DARKON (SXSW Audience Award 2006) comes New World Order, a feature length documentary about conspiracy theorists directed by Luke Meyer and Andrew Neel. The film is a behind the scenes look at the underground movement of people who want to expose "global elitists," whom they claim are covertly masterminding a series of destructive events to cause a mass breakdown of the world's economy and society. Once the world has fallen into chaos, these same "elitists" will offer a plan to rebuild the economic and social structure of the world (to their liking). This theory is also known as the New World Order.

The film captures this growing anti-New World Order movement as it targets the annual Bilderberg conference, and the 9/11 attacks as focal points in the alleged global conspiracy. Alex Jones, a celebrity radio host, and underground cult hero, is the central character of the film. The film chronicles Alex and four other conspiracy theorists on their ceaseless quest to expose the "massive global conspiracy" they believe threatens the future of humanity.

New World Order is a film about people who believe in conspiracy theories and why they believe in them, not about the theories themselves. This film does not try to prove or disprove conspiracy theories. At its core, New World Order is a film about the power of ideas, and the power of ideas to change one's life and define one's actions."

Review by Peter Martin at TwitchFilm.net:

By delving into the personal lives of conspiracy theorists and allowing them to speak for themselves, New World Order asks the viewer to look at them as actual human beings instead of the nutjobs they sometimes appear to be. Filmmakers Luke Meyer and Andrew Neel previously followed fantasy role-playing gamers in Darkon, and New World Order is cut from the same cloth: skillfully assembled and surprisingly absorbing.

The documentary will have its world premiere at South by Southwest tomorrow, March 13, and will screen again on Tuesday, March 17, before premiering on demand (via various cable and satellite systems in the US) on IFC Free on April 16, 2009.

I was initially very resistant to the subject matter. Radio talk show host Alex Jones stridently screams into a microphone in Austin, Texas, and I rolled my eyes. College student Luke Rudowski talks quietly and earnestly in Brooklyn, New York, and I shook my head. They’re both peddling conspiracy theories about JFK, 9/11, and the Bilderberg group, a secret, elite cabal that supposedly controls the world. Jones preaches the gospel via his radio show and films, while disciples like Rudowski spread the word on street corners.

Turkish-Irish activist Timucin Leflef, who, like Jones, makes films about his theories, talks about doing nothing but tracking the Bilderbergs so he can expose them and “save the world.” Former police officer Jack McLamb and his wife live in a rural 350-family community in the mountains of Idaho, preparing for the collapse of American civilization while broadcasting and writing about the “New World Order” conspiracy.

Florida property manager Mike Edgarton picks up a megaphone and debates the 9/11 “inside job.” He says, “I don’t give a # if we landed on the moon or not,” but he wants to see the conspirators put behind bars or put to death. Seth Jackson feels that God made it possible for him to see the devastation wreaked by Hurrican Katrina so that it could affect his life. He left Arkansas to become a relief aid worker in Biloxi, Mississippi, and wants to ‘wake people up’ to the “global elite that runs this country.”

The relentless conspiracy talk grows wearisome if you’re not a True Believer. Do these folks really talk about nothing else? Surely they must, even if it’s not included in the film. They appear to see conspiracies in everything: a fire alarm goes off at a motel in the early morning, just before Alex Jones is scheduled to call in to another radio show, and Jones screams conspiracy. Really? Couldn’t he call in a few minutes later? ‘We better leave, it’s dangerous here now.’ Really? And who decided that screaming through a megaphone at passing cars is the best way to communicate genuine concerns?

Feathers do get ruffled. On the streets of New Orleans, mild-mannered aid worker Jackson confronts a man who says he was working at the Pentagon on 9/11. “Ladies and gentlemen of the audience, are you kidding me?” The man asks Jackson, ‘Is this really how you want to be spending your life?’ The two eventually talk to a draw.

There’s no doubt about the sincerity of the subjects in New World Order. They have a real passion for what they’re doing, and always speak with conviction, equal to or exceeding a strongly-felt religious fervor. And they’ve put their money where their mouth is; no one appears to be profiting unduly from their endeavors, though I wondered how they managed to do so much traveling.

In spite of my personal feelings about the theories expressed, New World Order proves to be a fascinating documentary. The filmmakers present a balanced picture without imposing judgment. It could be argued that they cheat a little by including footage like nightvision views of Iraq War sniper killings and the collapse of the Twin Towers; those moments are so emotionally charged that they’re certain to provoke a reaction. But then the 9/11 street protest scenes start rolling and really let things fly as the theorists come face to face with New Yorkers. It’s terrific stuff.

You still might roll your eyes or shake your head, but it’s hard to resist watching.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Not working how can i watch i'm totaly nervous as i'd quit smoking 5 days ago and need distractions. Dear God i'm awake please help!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure why this thread was started (what's your opinion) but I happened to stumble across it on my cable PPV last night and watched it.

I will say that I was very proud of these people for standing up in what they believe in, especially when it is against the 'mainstream'.

However, this was the first time I heard and saw Alex Jones although I frequent his website. I also have to say he really turned me off and I don't think it was the movie editing either. His speech toward the end of the meeting, all dressed in black, pounding his fist on the podium, spit flying, etc... made me wonder if this is the type of person I want to follow. Although he has the balls to stand up to the establishment, and has the charisma to attract followers, he seemed a little too much in it for his own self promotion.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by mecheng]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The new world order is really nothing new. It's merely a phrase handed down through the sands of time. While some may try to reinvent it's relevency, it's an old phrase to an old game of tyranists! Nimrod, Cesaer, Constantine, Alexander the Great, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, and many others have tried to create a global order, and all failed miserably. The fiat currency that is now being used is not even new, I think it was the chinese who used it centuries ago, and it failed then also! The driving force is satan, and people want to facilitate something else as to blame this evil mind-conditioning menace instead of facing the reality and truth of the matter. The nwo is nothing new, just the players have changed.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I see what all of you mean. There's nothing really new about the "new world order". I agree with you.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
so if i watch thjis am i going to learn anything new or is this another re-hash of Endgame or something similar ????

As much as I find this subject interesting its kinda hard to watch the same info over and over just presented with a different voice over and creepy music playing in the back ground.....

would anyone recomend watching ......

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

NO, I wouldn't watch it again. If I were going to get some videos on the nwo, I strongly reccomend anything from Anthony J Hilder. Hilder may come across as one of the biggest nutjobs, but he has made some of the actual "best" documentaries on the nwo I have ever seen. The global elite have shot Hilder a few times also trying to shut him up, so he must be on to something. Hilder, from what I have seen is more dangerous to the nwo elite than both david icke and alex jones combined.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I watched this last night on cable and I thought it was a very interesting look at this subject, although I didn't much care for Alex Jones running around New York screaming into that doggone loud speaker, ah well the point I'm trying to make is that it was neat to see this on cable television and I think many people who might have not known about the NWO might start digging after watching this.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Yes,. that video would be good for a first time observer of material concerning the nwo. I also agree that alex does tend to go overboard sometimes, but hey, he's a passionate man with a cause that concerns us all, and for that we should be thankful for him. Alex has been arrested, beat up before, and just verbally abused all over the globe by the nwo infiltrators that want to see him dead. He deserves our respect. I know at least he has mine!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by alyosha1981

Yes,. that video would be good for a first time observer of material concerning the nwo. I also agree that alex does tend to go overboard sometimes, but hey, he's a passionate man with a cause that concerns us all, and for that we should be thankful for him. Alex has been arrested, beat up before, and just verbally abused all over the globe by the nwo infiltrators that want to see him dead. He deserves our respect. I know at least he has mine!

No doubt mine as well, and I don't discount his passion for the cause I just hate the blowhorn

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
I watched this last night on cable and I thought it was a very interesting look at this subject, although I didn't much care for Alex Jones running around New York screaming into that doggone loud speaker, ah well the point I'm trying to make is that it was neat to see this on cable television and I think many people who might have not known about the NWO might start digging after watching this.

You're right. Many people are trying to wake up the masses. Even the movie-crew & webmasters at IFC.com have opened a forum for people to discuss the subjects in that New World Order documentary:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
well in all honesty I was really suprised with this presentation.....

yes it did have your standard chasing the Bilderbergs around and Alex Jones going buck wild on a megaphone but i feel this movie had more appeal based on the content of the next generation of truth seekers coming through and more behind the scenes look at what people are doing in the USA....

I think the next lot of movies really needs to focus on the rest of the world as well as the USA in order for the message about gloabal goverment to be really heard.....

Be kinda kool to see Alex Jones, Jim Mars and various other people taking the info in movies and on film around the world....

I know there would be a mass group of people from here in Australia very keen to hear about how this effects us as we hardly hear any news reagrds the NWO's plans for Oz.....

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Very uninforming and boring. A bunch of opinions, along with very little rehashed information. Why do I want to watch Alex jones talk at a bunch of people, instead of someone actualy talk to an audience and relay some new information.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Zealott]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The documentary reminded me of Alex Jones' "The 9/11 Chronicles: Truth Rising" movie. It was nice to learn more about leaders in that anti-NWO group, which were presented in that IFC movie.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

You need to listen to alex's radio show daily and catch his next speaking dates, for he does seminars all over the usa.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm glad him & others shared truth about bilderberg group. Milton Cooper talked about a lot of the same criminals, which were mentioned that documentary. Milton exposed Alex Jones & other mockingbirds, as well.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This movie is coming on in 5 minutes on the IFC channel for anyone interested.

new topics

top topics

join