It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How could someone be so cruel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
How can someone have the idea to take over the world ?

they are so many people behind the new world order and they kill and silence anyone who exposes them.

I'm sure they are people are at top of the new world order group who walked out.
what do you think would of happened to them? do you think they got killed

I still don't understand how people can kill so many innocent people

Can someone explain how could anyone do this? these people shot and killed JFK , they did 911 Attacks.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Money and power are a very wanted thing in this world. The people who call themselves our masters stopped being human a long time ago my friend.

They only see the moving forward of the Agenda, and no one human soul is worth all the work they've done in the last 200 years. It's a simple matter of we want something, and we are going to take it because we can.

It's a very sad, and horrible way to go about doing things, but it takes all kind in this world, and evil is still very much alive.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

I'll keep it short.

Power

Greed

Money

Control

Whether or not it's true (NWO/world domination).....any or all of those reasons will make pretty good people do pretty disgusting things.

[edit on 20/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Power

Greed

Money

Control

...While at the same time, they convince them selves that they are doing good or will do good in the long run.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

I'll keep it short.

Power

Greed

Money

Control

Whether or not it's true.....any or all of those reasons will make pretty good people do pretty disgusting things.

Scary notion indeed, and one i'm sure is the agenda of some

Harmonization sounds a nicer idea to me than Domination.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You see we are ignorant people, so you cannot understand people at the top. The world is run by higher entities, that no one knows, and the spirit world, that keep the idea going. No plan could go on this long without it being non human thing. Demon posession has been talked about for as long as humans has decent minds.

We are just useless eaters who do not deserve the knowledge of the powers that be, who know alot more than we can even imagine. Do not ever think, just because you will not do something that someone else will not do something.

The people at the top of this world think that they are serving there masters and they have no morals what so ever.

If you want proof, just watch alex jones film bohemium grove. It shows the cremation of care ceremony, what did i just say. Thats right, the big wigs have a ritual called cremation of care, i wonder what that means, lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You ask how could someone be so cruel, the answer is very simple: Easily.
Same goes for the other question about killing innocent people, simple answer again: Easily. Everyone so far as posted the exact reasons why it's so easy for someone to do these things. We don't elect compassionate leaders, we go by how "cool" they seem, or what words they say to us. It's really our fault that we allow this to go on, but they've done a pretty good job of making most blind to it. The lust for power, greed, control, all of that stuff goes back into our past. We all know of various conquerors. Alexander, Genghis Khan, Hitler, the list is enormous. To be the ruler of the world has always been the desire of all of the exteremely ambitious.

Even as we are taught history, these conquerors are revered. Their triumphs in battles, their achievements are celebrated. It's all a vicious cycle that has even still around in this day in age. The methods are different, as are the weapons, technology, the clothing, the names, but really that "ruling the world" or being on top of the world is still the biggest ambition for those that crave power. It's not even just world leaders that do this, it is even in the workforce. Major corporations of course go in hand with the leaders of the country, but it's even in smaller jobs where people would even betray their own friends or family members to get further in the company whether it's a management position or employee of the month. If backstabbing is done on a small scale, imagine on a big scale. That's why these so called politicians are so corrupt, it's basically impossible to achieve those positions honestly. I'm sure many of them started off with great intentions, but the ambition and the lust for more power just overtook them.

top topics

join