It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazed New Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Just siged up after lurking for a while after I found this site by accident - I thought I knew every good mystery/conspiricy site out there, but now I have found the best!

My current favorite topic is free energy and anti grav tech but I have an interest in all things mysterious.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Welcome! Don't be afraid to jump right in, feel free to ask any questions and if you feel that you need for help, go to www.abovetopsecret.com... for the Adopt a Newbie Program and get matched up with someone. Again welcome. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ringwrath.
Enjoy your stay and hope you learn new things

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly here... welcome aboard. The site is quite addicting! Even more addicting than beer... beer... *runs and gets some* Oh... and Welcome again.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
hi Ringwrath. I too found this site by accident but perhaps it was just my destiny to end up here.
hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as I have.
have fun , stay cool and enjoy it for what it is.
see you around

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Great to have you here. U2U me if you have any Qs.

Jeffo.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Never had so many quick reply's on a forum before.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Welcome Ringwrath !

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Welcome Ringwrath! I think almost everyone got here by accident. You know, a Google serach for anti-gravity and next thing you know, you are here. Anyway, thanks for coming on board.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS,

Glad to have you aboard. When posting a topic or need a question of yours answered remmber that it might of been posted on here because we talk about everything on here use the search function before posting a topic or if you have a question that you need answered and if you cant find it ask asala or post it on here and well do our best to help you out . Cya Around, Shadow

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Welcome, Ring!

May you be late for work everyday, and may you not bathe for a week! *DC cracks open a cold one*

Take care of yourself!
DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Welcome,... Yes you have made it to the best place,
Welcome on board the ATS ship!

If you have any trouble finding your way around or need and help feel free to u2u me!

Asala

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ringwrath
Check out BTS aswell have fun and enjoy

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Welcome, if you need help think of this old proverb:
The man who insults mod wears cement shoes; the man who insults government wears bulletproof vest, a helmet, keeps an anti-toxin on hand, and lives in bunker.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Welcome to the board, Ringwrath. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Welcome Ringwrath ATS is very addicting, and also very interesting. Hope you have a ood time. I love this site.

new topics

top topics

join