It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWO!!! 2!!! Raptures

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

View all angles of this issue and don't stay stuck on one thing like this Mayetra hooplah. You know that end time prophecies, specifically Daniel, explain a revival of the roman empire. Not some moral revival or symbolic revival, but an actual physical revival of the roman empire. We have the European Union today which makes up much of the ancient roman empire. We have the ROMAN catholic church which is the largest denominaiton of christians in the world led by a blasphemer known as the Pope who's title makes him, by catholic law, the human representation of Christ..... basically calling himself equal to Christ. The European Union was birthed from the signing of the Treaty of Rome shortly after WWII and shortly after the creation of the new state of Israel (also in bible prophecy for end times). What many people don't get is the fact that not all of ancient Israel were Jewish. Jewish were from the tribe of Judah. The modern state of Israel is in fact, a modern Judah. The lost 10 tribes of Israel, which is most-likely the modern english speaking countries or the "westernized" world, were non-Jewish. An Israeli is not automatically considered a Jew but Jews are automatically considered Israeli. I bring this up because you mentioned the Jews being the ones raptured after tribulation due to some verses explaining the nation of Israel, or all tribes of Israel bowing down to Jesus or something like that. Do your research. That comment is directed to most of the known christian world and not just Jews. I must now lead you to my old thread about the United States and Great Britain in bible prophecy to help you understand a little bit of what I'm talking about.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Some of the posters on this thread are speculators but just do a yahoo or google search on the terms "British-Israelism", "Scythians", "The Lost Tribes of Israel", etc. Find a site that uses all of these terms and puts them all into perspective. I'm sure you'll find sites like the United Church of God or Tomorrow's World because they are some of the only church groups doing the research and putting those puzzles together. Using this information, you may get a different outcome of end-time events.... including the anti-christ/beast.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join