It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Interpretations done here

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The dream of abandonment means that you are leaving behind feelings that belong in the past, you recognise this which is probably why you are comfortable with the feeling of being alone with who you are now and letting go

Buildings refer to people usually, but with you i think they are your inner mind.

Nigh time is a period of transition, morning comes next
so same goes for your life it comes at a time when you a transitioning. if its a clear starry night, then you have clarity in your thoughts.
You are exploring these structures, you are actually exploring your inner mind and workings, why should you be fearful of them

[edit on 14-8-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Thank you so very much Zazzafrazz! I sincerely mean it!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

youre next, but have to cook dinner

so tomorrow

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

LOl pleasure, its a fun thing i got from my gran as a wee lass, so i enjoy dusting off the old gypsy skills ...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Here's one for you I just had it today and would like some input.

I was back at my h.s. but I believe I was my current age. I was lying in bed and woke up (in the dream, I was actually still asleep) and looking out the window the building just outside the window looked off, it was facing the wrong direction. I turned away and looked back out the window, no the building looking like it was in ruins, the mortar between the bricks was completely gone, the stones were cracked the front of building was nearly completely on the ground, but it was facing the right direction at least
. I turned away again and check back on it, now it was all put back together and facing backwards.

I was very interested, not scared, I grabbed my cell phone and went to go investigate. As I walked into the building I was asking people why they were there and if they had anything strange in reference to the building, no one did and they were there for a seminar of some sort.

I walked up the stairs, there wasn't much there it was more of a catwalk than a second floor I walked to the opposite end and began to descend the stair case. It became darker and darker and I felt myself bump into the wall. I thought how ridiculous for someone to build a staircase that ran into a wall. I did notice there was a smaller opening on the floor, the staircase turned into a ladder, but because it was pitch black and I was alone I decided to go back the way I came instead of investigating further.

As I got back up to catwalk like structure, it was very very old again, spider webs everywhere. Then this little snake came out of nowhere and bit my one my left wrist, it didn't really hurt too much but I didn't know what it was so I grabbed it by its head and was taking it to find out what it was. It struggled and tried to bite my but I kept my grip and it wrapped itself around my hands, but since it was so small I didn't worry about it, it also now had tiny visible legs with long claws (compared to the rest of it) and it was clawing at my fingers. My fingers and the bite were a little bloody but it didn't seem to hurt too much and I didn't worry about it.

I ran into a man, he told me that the snake is poisonous and that usually people were fine but there was a risk of heart attack and I should get checked at the hospital just in case, he offered to drive to the hospital and I agreed. He went inside a room to get his wife, but something happened and they couldn't go. That was ok bc for some reason my aunt and cousins were there and they were going to take me. I didn't want to take the snake so I tried to throw it in a field near the car. As I was trying to get if off my hands I lost my grip on the head and it bit me three more times very quickly on my right wrist. I got it off and threw it, it seemed to go a little crazy in the grass thrashing around and such. Oh and the man told me it was known as "the snake with the cat's eyes".

We got lost on the way to hospital bc we were not familiar with the area. However, there was some sort of accident on the road and we asked the paramedic how to get to hospital, he told us, and we got there. When we arrived we were turned away at the emergency room because they were too busy they told us to go another hospital a little further away. Just as we were about to leave a man poked his out of admissions and said he heard what happened to me and that he would get me treatment. So I went into the admissions area and he began keying my info into the computer and .....that's when I woke up for real.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I tend to think that dreams are too specific and personal to have others analyze them solely with words and no knowledge about the individual. However, I'm certainly curious and open minded enough to have you interpret one of mine. If your interpretation is insightful to me I just might have to give you another one.
Thanks in advance!

The beginning of the dream’s a bit fuzzy but another person and I were walking back from what seemed to be the indoor pool and recreation area and what seemed to be after snack or a meal. We had parked our bikes in the driveway of a house that was uphill in the vicinity of Overview Lane. The houses weren’t the ones that are currently there although there was some familiarity with them. There was also a sense of familiarity of the location; I’ve been here or near here in another dream.

As we got closer I noticed that one, and then two houses were on fire. I may have noticed the one on the right first and there may have been a house or two between them that wasn’t on fire. I remember flames more than smoke and we began to run towards the house that our bikes were parked at. There didn’t seem to be any concern about people being in the houses on fire presumably because we knew no one was home; they were probably part time vacation homes. As we approached the house people began to appear and my concern was to find our bikes. I headed for what was probably the path we previously took and it was blocked with heat and flames. I distinctly remember at this time seeing things glowing orange from the fire which seemed to indicate how hot and serious things were. There was a feeling that these houses were the result of an ongoing ring of arson.

We tried to approach the driveway side of the house from one or two other angles and finally made our way around. More people appeared the further we went. I didn’t see our bikes anywhere and seemed overly concerned about it. I don’t recall actually seeing any fire fighters but there was a sense of control over the situation. Someone saw us walking around and asked if we need help and I stated I was looking for our bikes. The person vaguely reminded of a co worker and said that he, or they, had our bikes although they were burned. I distinctly remember seeing the two bikes pulled aside from the driveway and the fire. They were darkened and charcoaled from the fire and I was upset seeing them resting against the tree. They were useless now and could no longer serve their purpose. They were physically still there but only memories remain of them now.

I don’t recall the other person very much at all but I do remember two bikes. The more I think about it I’m unsure if there was actually another person there with me or if it was more of a feeling of another person there.

The feeling of familiarity of the house and its location are strong. I know they’ve been in another dream from what feels to be years ago. I can almost see the house but from the inside. And there’s something else there that I find it difficult to put to words. There’s more to this, maybe some connection that would have it make more sense.

There was another segment of the dream. This part almost seems to be like a combination of some reality and dreaming of the other dream in some strange way, although there was snow in this segment and not in the other. I was home and sleeping and kept waking up, I think out of concern of arson and the fires that had just occurred. Eventually I got out of bed and walked into the living room to find my outside lights on and noticed people across the street. There were at least a half dozen cars parked about the road and people were sledding in the snow. I noticed an area where they had shoveled part of my neighbors driveway in order to make a ramp. The idea looked really stupid to me since the ramp was very short with almost no incline and no room to gain speed. There was then the sound of a revving engine and tires spinning on the snow. I turned my attention to it and noticed they were getting ready to pull a sled with what appeared to be a white Ford Expedition. The tow rope seemed to be extra long and they both began to move. Part way down the hill the vehicle somehow got stuck and the sledder still kept going and almost got ran over. I remember thinking what a bunch of idiots and how do you get stuck going downhill? I closed the lights as they were extremely bright and seemed to be assisting them in their fun and I didn’t really want them around.

[edit on 8/14/2010 by Three_moons]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I've been wondering about that dream for ages so it will be good to get a fresh perspective on it.

I present a freshly scented newly ironed flag (of the country of your choice) to you.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

very interesting interpretations...

indeed, my adversaries are hiding in plain sight, unfortunately some of these include 'family' as the Rudy estate is going into probate and i seem to be the only one with resources or a desire to rescue the house (actually more like an animal shelter/kennel where people fit in where they can, around the cats & dogs that run the place) from the vultures.

indeed, the setting Sun is where i am heading, as the final few decades of my appointed time unfolds.

thanks for the insights, friend
S&F

[edit on 14-8-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
O.K I'll bite. The problem is I can't remember my dreams. I know I dream everynight but by the time I get a pen and paper, which is inches away, I forget them. The ones I do remember are usually messages to me and they answer my questions. I have a real hard time trying to meditate or I would probably be able to interpret the dreams myself, my question to you is, how can I remember my dreams better?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

thankyou zazafrazz,
you are right me thinks .but why would it come from a 4 year olds dream.. is she picking up on mum and dad..thankyou again

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunDawg
The problem is I can't remember my dreams.
I know I dream everynight but by the time I get a pen and paper, which is inches away, I forget them.

I have a real hard time trying to meditate or I would probably be able to interpret the dreams myself, my question to you is, how can I remember my dreams better?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~if i may~
i know i'm not really qualified, nor the desired responder to your post.

but your answering your own inquiry... it might be that you are so wrapped-up/ involved with everyday-worldly events, you have no time or temperment for meditation or dream recollections.

you might recall dreams better when you chose to 'quiet' your mind and life... it may be that too many other problems or daily situations
are running your waking world & surpressing your dream-reality world...

thus you cannot recall dreams or even relax with meditation journeys

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I remember the last part of one dream I was wondering about. It seemed like I was watching someone in the second story, someone I knew and there was the space shuttle coming in as if it was landing but it was getting pretty close to the building. I believe it just barely missed and I could see black tiles all over the place from being so close to the bottom of the shuttle and I could hear a deafening roar as it passed overhead.

But then it seemed like the dream didn't completely make sense because it seemed like this space shuttle had some power like a regular jet airplane to provide some lift to help clear the building. I must have been waking up because I realized the real space shuttle lands like a brick and could not rev it's engines and manage to just barely clear a building by flying back up a little.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ok, can you interpret this dream?

I laid down for a short 1 hr. nap and had the strangest dream. It was in the evening and hubby and I were watching tv. I was going to get something from the kitchen and as I stood up, I reached down to scratch the back of my thigh. My fingers were covered in blood. I reached down to put pressure on the spot, and as I did, a tiny spot on the front of my calf burst and blood was spewing out, shooting with a crazy force behind it. So, I reached down with my other hand to put pressure on the second leak spurting blood, and *another* spot on my leg began spewing blood, and then another, and another, etc. and I was hollering for my hubby to help. As we put pressure on one spot, another would appear. It was pretty gross and it woke me up.

I was in the kitchen for real about 1/2 hour after this dream. I was cutting a ham. The knife slipped and cut a huge gash in my finger. It took me about an hour to stop the blood.

I haven't cut myself with a knife in years. I wonder if it was just a coincidence that I dreamed of myself bleeding and then shortly after, I was bleeding.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hmmm..is the offer of dream interpreting still good or was I too late?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

still good, just have to do it on weekends

It will come, don t worry

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Not long ago I had a dream where I spent 16 hours or so staring at commodities-market-related computer screens and posting on ATS and a few other sites I like. This was after spending about 16 hours or so staring at commodites-market-related computer screens and posting on ATS and a few other sites I like. Then I woke up and spent about 16 hours or so staring at commodites-market-related computer screens and posting on ATS and a few other sites I like.

Please interpret.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Ok, great.
I'm not in any hurry, I just wanted to see if the offer was still good.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
In the past week, I've had 3 dreams about falling in love. In each dream, they were with seperate people. 2 of the dreams were about people I know personally, and one of the dreams was about somebody I have never met, but with all 3 dreams, I've felt a strong emotional connection to. So much in fact, that they have effected me for the rest of they day after having them. When I awaken, I feel a strong sense of losing this connection, and it's kind of saddening, as I haven't been in a relationship in quite some time. None of these dreams lead to any sexual activity, just merely the conncection that I have with the other person. I know already that it probably has to do with me being lonely, but I also believe that dreams are a way of telling you what you need to fix, or even a premonition of some sort. Any input would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

This is real.
my dream from Wednesday night

im riding in a car with some people i couldnt name but i knew them, but we're going down the road and we see three objects in the sky 2 are flying but 1 is hovering. I look and see it is really a dark ufo, and they begin to destroy the city we were driving to, it started to feel bad but i somehow knew it had to be a human flying the ufo. after this is I awoke and couldnt sleep well till the morning . what could this mean?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Last night i had a dream i was being chased by the cops, i don't know why but they were after me, the dream felt very real. I was on the run so to speak and some people wanted to help me and some wanted to turn me in, but i was confused as to what i'd done. Anyway an Indian family took me in and fed me some awesome foods. The cops came and they refused to let them in, but they forced thier way in and arrested me. I was sat on the couch just looking round the room feeling sorry for myself, hands behind my back in hand cuffs when i started hoping it wasn't real, it felt sooo real its unbelieveable, then i realize .. it's all a dream. This is happening quite a lot recently, i seem to know most of the time that i'm dreaming.

Regards

Satellite1

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join