It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa! Interesting Video About Population Reduction!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
we're screwed! haha to put it plainly ... i don't know why they say 2012 in it when it revolves around this year mainly/a few years ahead and statements made of previous years

Part 2:

i hope this is just fear mongering ... if not ...

[edit on 18-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm more concerned about the dollar going to crap then global extermination. When the dollar is worth nothing it will be very hard to survive here. If I die by these exterminators then my soul will be in a better place. However, I will never give up on life as long as there is air to breath.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Oh sh@t, these are the kinds of films that need to be out in the public. Thanks for posting the truth b101,

The meat, water, and vegetables are contaminated causing chronic heart disease around this country.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I LOVE the last part,

In my words...

The NWO can no longer control the world through fear from, or of war.

They will control them through fear of losing the world itself.

The carbon tax is just the tip of the ice burg, no pun intended

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Watched the film then looked into the ingredients in the kind of stuff i eat from day to day!

Scary stuff!.......time to get my own greenhouse!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
These are from the movie Esoteric Agenda.

The part 2 to this movie is called Kymatica.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Dj Refuesal]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Sure makes you wonder... I mentioned some parts of this to my girlfriend and she said "no wonder people in Almaden act like they're all on prozac" it's in the water!
It's hard for me to fully believe this could happen, but the things I've seen these past few months have me watching things more closely for sure.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Is there anyone out there who is stupid enough to think that a population reduction would be a bad thing? Anyone stupid enough to think it's a good idea to have MORE humans? Lets just keep populating until theres seven hundred trillion of us a?

The human population on this planet is far too great, it doesn't take an idiot to work that out. If we balanced our birth to death ratio so the population stayed at the level it's at right now we would be doomed, the planet can not sustain this many humans. We use too much resources, too much land for food production, we grow too much concrete and steel everywhere, the list goes on.

Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to DRASTICALLY reduce the population obviously understands that if we continue the way we are, or even stop growing now and remain the same, then NO ONE will survive. Here's something for the stupid people out there, if the planet can't sustain us, we ALL die. So isn't it better to reduce the population now to ensure the survival of our species in the future? It doesn't have to be a mass culling, even birth control laws could work, but we must reduce the population to a sustainable level.

I personally think that iff all humans lived in the same country then we could survive as a species with a population less than 2 thousand. We're clever enough to keep ourselves around without having to rely on big numbers.
2 Thousand humans, in total, worldwide, that would be better than the 6.6 billion *snip* idiots that we have here now.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/19/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Sigh..why won't these 'evil rich people' just grow some nads and take out all 6.77 billion. Why go half way, when you can go all the way!
Seriously...this makes absolutely no sense. Use a bit of logic for a minute and try to see how these 'evil rich people' would manage and accumulate their wealth without the help of their employees and laborers across the world.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by laiguana]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This really cracks me up like to begin with, when did those in control ever care about the people.
Grow up people, all those things you were told, as a child were lies.
Our upstanding politicians, most were, are liers and crooks, the biggest, and our Ploice officers, sure there are good ones but not many, most are just crooks, that were never caught and saw a good thing being on the inside.
Most are to shallow minded to ever really, think of their fellow person.

I believe in was in 1998, that the one to many person was born for the earth to substain it self.
So now being a realist, the ones in control relize it is time to clean house, if you look around things are a little to messy.
We don't need all these people to go foward, with the plan at hand, we have machines to do these things now.
Don't tell me you think they really care about us, they care about things that effect them, and the numbers don't work, for us to be in picture.
Were all gona Die.

They just need to come up with the best method to achive these goals, but don't worry I'm sure they have the best minds availible working on this problem.

Don't worry my Brothers and Sister, this is just life in the Big City, the time appears to be at hand.
Is this scene 4 of act 5 or scene 5 of act 4?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I appreciate a lot of the information in this thread. I do.

But I do not appreciate these people equating paganism with the desire to kill people or genetically modify food. I don't know wtf this guy is in his interpretation of pantheism and paganism, but he's just dead wrong.

As a pagan, I find these films just out and out bigoted and totally scapegoating and WRONG. If they'd left the religious attacks out of these films, they might be worth considering.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Wouldn't it just make more sense if we truly need to reduce the earth's population, that maybe we could have a space program for volunteers to try and colonize another planet, or maybe the moon?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The Codex is real and is coming to you 12/31/2009 along with your REAL-ID.

It's real simple do the math, the population can not keep going as it is something has to give.
The controllers of the world will try and control, this means doing what they do control, by what ever means necessary to bring about the desired effect. This will all be done for good of World as a hole, justification.

And if do you home work you would find the Codex was brought to you, by none other than the makers of Zyklon-B.

This is real and not going away.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkpraetorian

You would need a lot of space ships, but that is alreay part of plan but not for population control, it's for when something bad happens to Earth, the Human will survive.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I heard that the worlds population could fit comfortably in the state of Texas.
Is this true? I know when I have driven from Chicago to Florida there is a lot of empty land out there. I personally think that this is BS propaganda from the NWO. They have had FREE energy since the time of Tesla. BUT big corporations would have lost money giving it to humanity. If these monstrous corporations stop polluting our land, air, food and skies with all toxic, nuclear crap and stop slicing DNA and playing GOD we would have a better cleaner safer world. The NWO elitist are to blame for the way our world is today...It's easier to kill off all the people, plants and animals and destroy our planet for money and power. It's like serial killers like John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy running the planet.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Sigh..why won't these 'evil rich people' just grow some nads and take out all 6.77 billion. Why go half way, when you can go all the way!
Seriously...this makes absolutely no sense. Use a bit of logic for a minute and try to see how these 'evil rich people' would manage and accumulate their wealth without the help of their employees and laborers across the world.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by laiguana]

They already own the planet...It's not about money anymore

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

For about 20 years I've had this so called IBS and believe me I've had every test and thrown 10's of thousands away trying to find the cause of my illness, only to be told it's all in my head and I need to see a shrink.

You see IBS is being diagnosed the exact same way Peptic ulcer's where before they discovered that a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori was the cause off the ulcer, before this discovery it was believed that stress was the cause and now there saying the same thing about IBS, as far as I'm concerned it's nothing but a cop out.

I will admit that for many years I was stressed out and very angry because I couldn't hold down a job or a relationship. One day something clicked and I decided to lower my stress, but still nothing, so I started to cut out a lot off the junk food I was eating(that wasn't easy) and I started to feel a bit better, so I continued to to do the same until I got to where I am now, the up side is that I feel so much better and am able to hold down a job, the down side is that there's not a lot I can eat now.

The point I'm trying to make is that I've only just recently discovered Codex Alimentarius (and thank you to the person who posted this video last week) I am now convinced that this has been the problem all along, it all makes scents now and confirms what I've been thinking about food for a long time now. I still have bad days but that's only because it's so hard to stick to not eating junk..
Thanks for the thead man S&F

Wideawake08

"I heard that the worlds population could fit comfortably in the state of Texas".

I've got a video somewhere with in the 200GB plus stored, that if EVERYONE in the world was given a 1/4 acre block of land with in Australia, there would still be half of Queensland left over including the rest of the world.
This over population lie needs to stop as well as calling people stupid for believing that it's a lie

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand

Is there anyone out there who is stupid enough to think that a population reduction would be a bad thing? Anyone stupid enough to think it's a good idea to have MORE humans? Lets just keep populating until theres seven hundred trillion of us a?

The human population on this planet is far too great, it doesn't take an idiot to work that out. If we balanced our birth to death ratio so the population stayed at the level it's at right now we would be doomed, the planet can not sustain this many humans. We use too much resources, too much land for food production, we grow too much concrete and steel everywhere, the list goes on.

Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to DRASTICALLY reduce the population obviously understands that if we continue the way we are, or even stop growing now and remain the same, then NO ONE will survive. Here's something for the stupid people out there, if the planet can't sustain us, we ALL die. So isn't it better to reduce the population now to ensure the survival of our species in the future? It doesn't have to be a mass culling, even birth control laws could work, but we must reduce the population to a sustainable level.

I personally think that iff all humans lived in the same country then we could survive as a species with a population less than 2 thousand. We're clever enough to keep ourselves around without having to rely on big numbers.
2 Thousand humans, in total, worldwide, that would be better than the 6.6 billion fuc!en idiots that we have here now.

That's the plan, supposedly. But would you be willing to sacrifice yourself for the greater good? I'm sure those remaining two thousand would appreciate you giving your life for their happiness.

I can agree that overpopulation of humans is becoming a problem, especially with the percentage of uneducated, apathetic, non-productive leeches on the rise. The problem is morality and human rights. You can't just go killing people (quickly or slowly) without some bad karma to pay.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Unfortunately, for those who think you can grow your own, think again there is a bill that was past, HR 875 which makes you a criminal if you do not use "THEIR" dangerous chemicals at about 53 seconds into this video

Overpopulation is not the problem it is the way we live, 10billion people who live simply like the indigenous use to, would not destroy the planet, It is the dangerous materials that are produced at an overbearing speed and amounts that is destroying this environment and its inhabitants, It is the producers of this toxic life that are the criminals they should be taxed with their life!

[edit on 19-4-2009 by HulaAnglers]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join