It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing Frequency DNA Activation 528 Hz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hello!!!
Thank You all for your support on this discussion!!!

Human Auras

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Joshep Tobin]

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Joshep Tobin]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I practiced my meditation to this the other day, and it felt great afterwords.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Mind control methods run deep.. The proof is there, it's all a matter of how open you are to it. I've been practicing meditation and raising my vibrations for a good year, recently all of my music has turned dull, boring, annoying, excruciatingly bothersome, etc. I just can't resonate with it.. feels like it's holding me back.

I recently came across the website www.528records.com... and am definitely pleased.. This new frequency has amazing potential and is a tool (one of many available) to raise our consciousness and access higher dimensions.. healing emotions is a major step.. and 528, the love frequency, does it best.

Love is the creative force throughout the universe, not just some emotion.

528 is the frequency found throughout the nature kingdom.. It also has a strong relation to water.. There is so much to be said about this...

Some will understand the significance of this, others can figure it out.

5th DIMENSION ASCENSION = there's a hint

I'm off to upload music...

For the betterment of our world.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Mind control methods run deep.. The proof is there, it's all a matter of how open you are to it.

lol what an ironic statement coming from someone diving headfirst into 528hz based solely on promo blather from the related websites....

good luck with that whole not being brainwashed thing.....

528 is the frequency found throughout the nature kingdom.. It also has a strong relation to water.. There is so much to be said about this...

Some will understand the significance of this, others can figure it out.

5th DIMENSION ASCENSION = there's a hint

mhmmm......
I like how you give 'hints' because speculation is all you have to go from...facts?....nope don't need those!

-B.M

[edit on 11/8/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I can vouch for this. I've healed 97% of my DNA with the technique.

Everyone should try this.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
I can vouch for this. I've healed 97% of my DNA with the technique.

how did you arrive at the figure of 97%, what are the differences in the before & after shots of ur DNA??

how about providing some back up, proof or evidence of your claims...

-B.M

[edit on 11/8/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
528: Solfeggio Miracle or Baphomet code
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This 528 Solfeggio thread was referred by article in:
- Illuminati Under the Microscope
holyspiritvictorious4ever.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
Do you want 528 = Baphomet as healing frequency?

It is 6/5 x 440 Hertz = 528 Hertz

Finally with Baphomet = 528:
9 / 11 x 528 = 432
8 / 11 x 528 = 384 (Start Timaeus Locris Scale)

9:8 = 432:384

Figure 7 on page 14:
hharlestonjr.com...
www.library.uiuc.edu...

666 is the length of a vesica, whose width is 384, or the sun’s radius measured by the tone
The sun's radius = 432 x 1000 miles

Finally there are 528 feet in 1/10 of a mile

[edit on 19-4-2009 by hawk123]

What do you think of this mate?

Hello everyone....The test results are in from our frequency experiment in the Gulf of Mexico. Learning and operating within the Laws of Nature...so much more fulfilling than dealing with corrupt judges....I miss all of you, it has been a very, very long trip.....See the story below....Nancy

*BREAKING HISTORICAL NEWS!!*
JOHN HUTCHISON's FREQUENCY EXPERIMENT IN THE GULF OF MEXICO ~
LAB RESULTS IN!

Chemist Bob Naman Pres. of ACT Labs, has provided us the attached report from the control sample taken at Perdido Bay last week - test results completed today after the 'treated' sample provided...

GULF TEST #1 RESULTS
CONTROL SAMPLE = 10/18 OIL & GREASE = 7ppm
TREATED SAMPLE = 10/22 OIL & GREASE = < ZERO ppm!

See the explosive summary in the report attached! Indeed this could be deemed a miracle,
but from the hard work and efforts and love of Mother Earth and her living beings from scientist John Hutchison and his partner Nancy Lazaryan, it has been possible.

The Gulf residents may finally have HOPE for turning their Gulf back and restore it to a healthy body as it once was.

I have had the pleasure of working with both of them since early July while they were in their Canadian Lab. They came on the radio with me with Dr Robin Falkov that month as I spoke of my Gulf work and shared their intentions and now we are finally at the amazing results. I am more than honored to bring you this exclusive report.

Below is the background of what this really means and what was involved, from Nancy Lazaryan. These two people are truly a GIFT to us on the planet and please share this information far and wide.
Radio shows I expect will be forthcoming.

Thanks for all of those who sent their OWN loving healing intentions and prayers down to the Gulf when they were doing this. THEY ARE NOT DONE!! We have many more tests to do and need all hands on deck to continue to send the Gulf our intentions to help continue the healing and repair! We are just getting started here! So please keep them coming!

Exclusive report from Nancy Lazaryan.

John Hutchison, scientist from Vancouver, BC and Nancy Lazaryan from Minnesota sought to help those affected in the Gulf of Mexico by the oil spill disaster.

Hutchison is world famous for his work with frequencies. Lazaryan can be described as intuitive. Samples of polluted Gulf water where sent to Hutchison's lab in Vancouver. Hutchison and Lazaryan worked together to identify certain ancient harmonics that have been used for healing. These frequencies were applied both with audio and radio waves to the polluted water samples.

Finding success in these limited experiments, Hutchison and Lazaryan packed up the necessary lab equipment into a borrowed trailer, and with a borrowed farm truck, left Canada to come to the Gulf.

The chemical analysis from the first "open air frequencies" experiment in Perdido Bay have shown the Gulf water can be restored to health.

Restored without the use of dispersants, chemicals or burning.
Restored by use of Solfeggio tones, also known as Gregorian chants, and a harmonic "stream of sound".

The inspiration for these harmonics comes from the Essenes, a sect of Israel that Jesus was a member. The Essenes "inner circle" taught of the "stream of sound", the harmonics of the Creator.

Hutchison and Lazaryan endeavored to bring the "stream of sound" to the damaged waters of the Gulf. One of the tones used by Hutchison, 528 hz, is the frequency of the planet Jupiter. You can see Jupiter in the night sky, if you look for the bright light directly to the right of the moon. 528 hz is known by the ancients to be the "healing frequency" and to repair DNA.

Hutchison and Lazaryan are NOT asking for ANY money for the work that they are doing. This is a gift.

"We declare PEACE," says Lazaryan, "the war upon the Gulf is over."

Thanks for being of part of this history making event. Please share as you wish.

Warmest regards,
Cara
~Love~Light~Peace~

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
Do you want 528 = Baphomet as healing frequency?

It is 6/5 x 440 Hertz = 528 Hertz

Finally with Baphomet = 528:
9 / 11 x 528 = 432
8 / 11 x 528 = 384 (Start Timaeus Locris Scale)

9:8 = 432:384

Figure 7 on page 14:
hharlestonjr.com...
www.library.uiuc.edu...

666 is the length of a vesica, whose width is 384, or the sun’s radius measured by the tone
The sun's radius = 432 x 1000 miles

Finally there are 528 feet in 1/10 of a mile

[edit on 19-4-2009 by hawk123]

What do you think of this mate?

Hello everyone....The test results are in from our frequency experiment in the Gulf of Mexico. Learning and operating within the Laws of Nature...so much more fulfilling than dealing with corrupt judges....I miss all of you, it has been a very, very long trip.....See the story below....Nancy

*BREAKING HISTORICAL NEWS!!*
JOHN HUTCHISON's FREQUENCY EXPERIMENT IN THE GULF OF MEXICO ~
LAB RESULTS IN!

Chemist Bob Naman Pres. of ACT Labs, has provided us the attached report from the control sample taken at Perdido Bay last week - test results completed today after the 'treated' sample provided...

GULF TEST #1 RESULTS
CONTROL SAMPLE = 10/18 OIL & GREASE = 7ppm
TREATED SAMPLE = 10/22 OIL & GREASE = < ZERO ppm!

See the explosive summary in the report attached! Indeed this could be deemed a miracle,
but from the hard work and efforts and love of Mother Earth and her living beings from scientist John Hutchison and his partner Nancy Lazaryan, it has been possible.

The Gulf residents may finally have HOPE for turning their Gulf back and restore it to a healthy body as it once was.

I have had the pleasure of working with both of them since early July while they were in their Canadian Lab. They came on the radio with me with Dr Robin Falkov that month as I spoke of my Gulf work and shared their intentions and now we are finally at the amazing results. I am more than honored to bring you this exclusive report.

Below is the background of what this really means and what was involved, from Nancy Lazaryan. These two people are truly a GIFT to us on the planet and please share this information far and wide.
Radio shows I expect will be forthcoming.

Thanks for all of those who sent their OWN loving healing intentions and prayers down to the Gulf when they were doing this. THEY ARE NOT DONE!! We have many more tests to do and need all hands on deck to continue to send the Gulf our intentions to help continue the healing and repair! We are just getting started here! So please keep them coming!

Exclusive report from Nancy Lazaryan.

John Hutchison, scientist from Vancouver, BC and Nancy Lazaryan from Minnesota sought to help those affected in the Gulf of Mexico by the oil spill disaster.

Hutchison is world famous for his work with frequencies. Lazaryan can be described as intuitive. Samples of polluted Gulf water where sent to Hutchison's lab in Vancouver. Hutchison and Lazaryan worked together to identify certain ancient harmonics that have been used for healing. These frequencies were applied both with audio and radio waves to the polluted water samples.

Finding success in these limited experiments, Hutchison and Lazaryan packed up the necessary lab equipment into a borrowed trailer, and with a borrowed farm truck, left Canada to come to the Gulf.

The chemical analysis from the first "open air frequencies" experiment in Perdido Bay have shown the Gulf water can be restored to health.

Restored without the use of dispersants, chemicals or burning.
Restored by use of Solfeggio tones, also known as Gregorian chants, and a harmonic "stream of sound".

The inspiration for these harmonics comes from the Essenes, a sect of Israel that Jesus was a member. The Essenes "inner circle" taught of the "stream of sound", the harmonics of the Creator.

Hutchison and Lazaryan endeavored to bring the "stream of sound" to the damaged waters of the Gulf. One of the tones used by Hutchison, 528 hz, is the frequency of the planet Jupiter. You can see Jupiter in the night sky, if you look for the bright light directly to the right of the moon. 528 hz is known by the ancients to be the "healing frequency" and to repair DNA.

Hutchison and Lazaryan are NOT asking for ANY money for the work that they are doing. This is a gift.

"We declare PEACE," says Lazaryan, "the war upon the Gulf is over."

Thanks for being of part of this history making event. Please share as you wish.

Warmest regards,
Cara
~Love~Light~Peace~

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
528hz frequency of jupiter? is that correct....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join