It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthcare evil symbols: Caduceus + Rx

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I would wager that most doctors are not evil. I'm sure there are some, but no more than in the general population.

As far as the Rx goes, here is some information I think would be helpful: Wikianswers - Rx

As a medical transcriptionist, I am fairly certain that it orignates from Latin. Latin is a huge part of medical terminology, doctors use it on a daily basis.

They will send things like "He takes Vicodin on a p.r.n. basis" which they use as basically "as needed". It comes from Latin, pro re nata. There are terms like that all over in medicine, q.h.s. means at bedtime, from latin Quaque hora somni...etc, the list goes on and on, medicine loves Latin.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpish

As far as the Rx goes, here is some information I think would be helpful: Wikianswers - Rx

It seems to me that Rx comes from the Eye of Horus with on the left side the Snake.
www.highhopes.com...
www.highhopes.com...

[edit on 22-4-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Evil, you keepa usin that word I donta think it means what you thinka it means.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon
Evil, you keepa usin that word I donta think it means what you thinka it means.

I agree with that. I don't think it is an evil symbol,but like i said in my post earlier, i do think it has a deeper meaning. The Caduceus is widely used as a national medic alert symbol, and i would think most epileptics would recognise this symbol as such. The same symbol is used for the Kundalini.
After being suspected of having epilepsy myself, the symptons i had for my 'seizure' as it has been labelled, are exactly the same as the description for your kundalini awakening - EXACTLY THE SAME. Coincidence they share the use of the same symbol????? Coincidence also they shared the same symptons?? I think it's too coincidental, and given the history of epilepsy, it makes it quite interesting when you look into it.
Based on experiences of known epileptics, some people suggest the possibilty that Mohammed and maybe even Moses had these type of epileptic seizures. Interesting though, despite the long history of epilepsy throughout the ages, there is still much unknown about this condition.
SUDEP is Sudden death in Epilepsy, personally i think this has too do with electricity within the body that has surged. Kundalini is allo known to be dangerous, the serpent fire within, and is also suggested as a possible cause of spontaneous combustion. Also, Reike and Yoga are suggested for epilepsy as it is seen as problems with the crown chakra. There are just too many coincidences for me to not to want to look further into the connections. I saw dots and i'm attempting to connect them

[edit on 22-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpish

The link given by Pimpish is worth checking out.

Especially when you consider some other commonly-used symbols in the medical field:

dx = diagnosis
tx = treatment

Not conclusive or anything, but it does suggest that sometimes an R x is just an R and an x.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Ever hear of the "Tall Cedars of Lebanon." Of course you haven't, because they don't exist

Ok, so how do you draw a pyramid?

[edit on 23-4-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

That is the cross of St. Peter.

It is used by the Catholic Church.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

A one-eyed serpent?

A serpent inside of a womb?

A serpent inside of a fish?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Ever hear of the "Tall Cedars of Lebanon." Of course you haven't, because they don't exist

en.wikipedia.org...

Lebanon Cedar used by King Solomon and for treatment of leprosy

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

en.wikipedia.org...

Lebanon Cedar used by King Solomon and for treatment of leprosy

Wrong Wikipedia article

secure.wikimedia.org...

The Tall Cedars of Lebanon of North America is one of the various appendant bodies of Freemasonry, open only to Master Masons in good standing in a regular Masonic Lodge.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join