It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Vatican was a part of the NWO, wouldn't it support Homosexuality and population control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Let me begin by saying this is NOT an anti-gay thread, nor am I interested in arguing the morality of being homosexual, if at all there is such an issue. However I was just reading up on the supposed connection between the Church and the NWO, specifically the Catholic Church, from now on in this thread referred to as the Vatican.

What I don't understand is this; I read everywhere that the NWO is planning to reduce the worlds population by between %60-90. Ok if this were true and the Vatican is part of this, then why would they say that homosexuality is wrong? I mean, would you not think that they would support any activity that in itself contributes to population control? Without insulting Gay and Lesbian people, is it fair to say that the majority of homosexual couples will not have kids, or if they do will adopt, or at least not have as many as most heterosexual couples?

If this is the case is it not wise to assume that the Vatican would encourage this in order to help with population control?

And secondly, wouldn't it support the use of condoms? I mean, if it endorsed the use of them it would surely result in a reduction in unwanted pregnancies? So if it were a part of the NWO surely it would not be against them.

This is in no way meant to turn into a moral debate on Homosexuality, please just stick to the topic of having children and population control, with regards to the Church.

Thanks, Kiwifoot.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
Let me begin by saying this is NOT an anti-gay thread, nor am I interested in arguing the morality of being homosexual, if at all there is such an issue. However I was just reading up on the supposed connection between the Church and the NWO, specifically the Catholic Church, from now on in this thread referred to as the Vatican.

What I don't understand is this; I read everywhere that the NWO is planning to reduce the worlds population by between %60-90. Ok if this were true and the Vatican is part of this, then why would they say that homosexuality is wrong? I mean, would you not think that they would support any activity that in itself contributes to population control? Without insulting Gay and Lesbian people, is it fair to say that the majority of homosexual couples will not have kids, or if they do will adopt, or at least not have as many as most heterosexual couples?

If this is the case is it not wise to assume that the Vatican would encourage this in order to help with population control?

And secondly, wouldn't it support the use of condoms? I mean, if it endorsed the use of them it would surely result in a reduction in unwanted pregnancies? So if it were a part of the NWO surely it would not be against them.

This is in no way meant to turn into a moral debate on Homosexuality, please just stick to the topic of having children and population control, with regards to the Church.

Thanks, Kiwifoot.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by kiwifoot]

Why would they change their official stance of the last 1000 years, when they can get all the specific countries and organizations below them to do the dirty work, while maintaining the more holy than thou appearance. It's also fairly widely reported that a lot of the high ranking religious figures are pedophiles or gay themselves. Whether you believe it is upto you, but we did have a spat of 'child molestation' charges brought against American religious figures. I think theyre just better at not getting caught in the Vatican (the wealthiest entity on earth).

It's really just logical.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Secretly, they do but it has nothing to do with homosexuality per se. It's about sodomy and the power that one has over the sodomized.

Here, read these.

www.whale.to...
www.renewamerica.us...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Secretly, they do but it has nothing to do with homosexuality per se. It's about sodomy and the power that one has over the sodomized.

Here, read these.

www.whale.to...
www.renewamerica.us...

Wow...just skimmed it for now..that's the last time I start a thread without really doing the research, or thinking it through.

Will read up on this further.

Thanks mate.

top topics

join