It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XBOX 360 Live Fans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hi folks

Are there any xbox live users on ATS?

Have been online for about a year now and only have 1 or 2 friends on there because the majority of players seem to be under the age of 12 ha ha

Anyway would like to play online with mature adults and espicaly ATS members so we can put the world to rights while kicking a** on COD5 or something!

Think im probaly wasting my time with this thread

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
my name is the same there as it is here. Knights of the old republic, skate 2, fable 2, GTA-IV, and mass effect is about all i really play though, and a little smackdown VS Raw, but im a pretty dirty fighter.

one of these days ill break down and get call of duty, but Im a bigger fan of RPG than I am of shooters.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
With the hopes of not starting a holy war, lol, My 360 has red ringed, BUT i dont really use it anyway, if you happen to have a ps3 you can add me (Gooj)

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Cheers for replies guys.....

There are plenty of ways to sort out the dreaded red rings on your xbox!
Holy War! yeah probaly:bash:
Everybody knows the xbox is far supiror to the playstation lol!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There are plenty of tips online

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
My gamertag is finty13

I have to say that I'm more of an RPG man like 'drsmooth23'. I don't mind shooters but I prefer games like fallout, hitman, metal gear, bioshock and mass effect which have a deep story.

I haven't got COD5 yet as my thumbs are still broken after completing COD4 on veteran and getting the mile high club achievement

Oh yeah and please no holy wars here. ATS is for my conspiracies, CVG is for my gaming trash talking

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Barla Von]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You best give it a few months for your thumb to heal before you start with cod5 then

I have just got as far as i can go on prestiage so will be going back to cod4 again shortly.....

Thanks for gamertag

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am a big fan of RPG's, Fallout 3 rocks, but I like to take a break every now and then and play call of duty, COD4 is a lot better than World at War IMO.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
cod4 and WOW are both good.....WOW for its simplicity and cod4 for its modern day look at warfare!

I think i prefer cod4 over wow aswell

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You can add me if you like; Juno Blaster.

Play a bit of Halo, CoD4, Forza, HAWX and Resi 5. Cheers!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
will add u m8 no worries.....gona try and watch a movie now....fast and furious 4

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm still playing halo 3. If you wanna add me my GT i: theD1V1DER (ones instead of I's).

I tried the COD's online. I dont think they were as fun. When the next great online shooter comes out I'll start a new one. Anyone play team fortress? I heard that was pretty awesome.

I need some help picking out a new game. Just beat COD4 and Fear2. What next?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Go for COD world of war....... i am going to organise a ATS clan for online unless somebody has already beat me to it!

Anyways please add my gamertag and we will go from there

Gamertag is: Larky2502

Please leave a short message when u add me so i know who you are even if it just says ATS

[edit on 18/4/09 by parrallel]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
One game I can't stand playing anymore live is Halo, but just about any other game is good with me

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
i must agree with you on that! Halo has become second rate......i find it so slow! Halo wars is a bit rubbish aswel! what a waste of £40!

Vegas 2 is getting a bit boring now so these gamers need to bring out something new and eye popping out asap!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Funny you should mention Call of Duty.

I run an elite COD4 and WAW clan called the Red Tiger Elites.

We are mostly from N. America ranging in age from 16-30something. We do have one guy in the clan from UK.

Check us out>>www.rteclan.com

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Gamertag is Mrrahey

Will not have live gold again until the 20th as it had exp. last night and have to wait to get paid. Too many games to list, but if you add me then you can check my games. Also have a wii and cannot get enough online mario-kart.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I liked Halowars. Exploring the Skirmish side of it now. Halo3 online, sucks now unless your with some good RL friends playing in a party.

Just got 2nd hand Mass Effect. Not very far in it. My wife put restrictions on my game usage

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

top topics

join