It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Agent Confess What He Did To Aliens!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

Even with "our" logic wouldn't be great to have large lenses for maximum periphreal vision. If one of us were on a different planet and were using some type of protective lens it would be great to see as much as possible, utilizing larger lenses allowing maximum vision for "our" eyes.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
He doesn't seem genuine to me by that short clip. I would need to see more. But either his knowledge is flawed or he is a fake as most people know that aliens are from here, not another planet. They also know that the eyes are fake as is the grey body suit. In the movie communion, the alien took his eyes and suit off.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
i appreciate the post, but i thought it was lacking a little. didn't really provide enough juicy bits...maybe needed to be longer

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

You are correct, i have never thought about it that way.
Would be great to have a wider vision, but i still have to say that if it isn't a matter of survival you don't get them.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by icblue

Yes, the larger eyes, would indicate less sunshine, a planet possibly further out, thicker cloud cover or underground living for many eons of time.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

The large lens's are for peripheral vision. Notice how they conform to the face. Almost perfect "sunglasses"!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

We KNOW where they are from ,now. We KNOW, from the alien autopsy, how their bodies are made up, We KNOW from the MJ-12 documents, that have been declassified.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
i will take a look at the video soon, but what are the rules if you have beaten a Alien. Do you go to jail and get sued by beating or discriminating a Alien.
Lol im joking right now, anyway i will take a look at it now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join