It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Agent Confess What He Did To Aliens!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Here is an interview with a alleged secret agent, that confess a whole bunch of thing about aliens and what the gov are doing to them. Unfortunately he had like many others "no proof" of what he is saying. I still think he is telling the truth about what he did on the inside.

Video

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
this is very interesting.
thanks for posting the video.
i must say that i also believe hat he is telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I watched the video twice through, and I can't find the bit where the agent says what he did to the aliens as per the thread title

Is there a longer version of this that you're referring to? Interesting video but I was a bit disappointed

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I just watched the whole thing,
And what gets me is that at the end,
The camera points at a reptillian, obviously CGI, but if this interview is to be taken seriously, then that sorta prooves reptillians are real, doesnt it?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kukulcangod
Here is an interview with a alleged secret agent, that confess a whole bunch of thing about aliens and what the gov are doing to them. Unfortunately he had like many others "no proof" of what he is saying. I still think he is telling the truth about what he did on the inside.

Video

Change the title to "Agent admits to planting UFO disinfo" thats a more accurate title.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
For those that think this is real....
What exactly has convinced you of this authenticity?
What for that matter convinces you that he ever worked for the government?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Some guy who doesn't want to be filmed, gets to say to the world, or at least those who are prepared to listen, that without evidence, and without proof of who he is, that he's met aliens as part of his job as a secret agent.

Well, that's got me convinced. Your secret is safe with us Secret Agent Walter Mitty

Is that Mark Williams (comedy actor) doing the narrating?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Anyone got foot notes for those don't want to watch all of it or have sound?

Please inlude his background.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Why would you need large eyes if you have a very bright sun? And have double eyelids when the most easy solution is smaller eyes.

He is trying to sound sincere but it really doesn't work for me.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
[edit on 17/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

their eyes, I believe are actually small. What is covering their eyes are large black lens filters.Because of the light and pressure changes they go through.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tattoo steve

Still, why have large lenses if you have small eyes?
I'm not saying you are wrong, but i do not see the logic in that.
Am i missing something? Genuine question, not trying to be a jerk

Cool nickname, i need to get some ink.

[edit on 17/4/09 by locster]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Could be real, or hoax. Either way, it's interesting. the reptilian at the end is footage of a real iguana or lizard. Not CGI. Someone had mentioned earlier it was CGI. This disturbs me.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is part of a 3 part ufo documentry on discovery.. Seen it years ago and had it stored on my tv hard drive for long enough ( cant for the life of me remember the name of it ).

All in all the whole documentry was pretty good. The narrator was very sceptical which i believe is good. There are many parts in the 3 hour documentry where he is completely dumbfounded by some of the footage shown, so it just goes to show that ufo's can sway even the most sceptical.

Ps, the lizard / CGI at the end is because the documentry is about to start talking about david icke etc.. it did have a bit of cgi and razzamatazz added by the discovery channel, though the ufo footage shown throughout is genuine and nice footage, as id seen it all before ( mostly through ATS and the guys here posting when originally took place )..

[edit on 17-4-2009 by zeetroyman]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukulcangod

It is hard to know if the "agent" is telling the truth as we cannot see his facial expressions and he talks in a monotone voice. Of course, he does not have anything to back up his claim.

When someone makes an extraordinary claim, it requires extraordinary proof, to paraphrase what many have stated before me.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
Why would you need large eyes if you have a very bright sun? And have double eyelids when the most easy solution is smaller eyes.

In fact it would be just the opposite, large eyes would indicate a very dark natural habitat so that a max of light could reach the retina. The black lens then covering the eye for brighter illuminated places would also be in the same logic.
Just saying.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by icblue

That's what i said. Someone claiming what that agent is claiming should know "minor" details like that, obviously.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

Not knowing how an alien eye would work and going by what we know here, wouldn't it be great to have large lenses covering our eyes to allow for maximum periphreal vision? Possibly what their logic could be if, indeed, "they" are real.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
I watched the video twice through, and I can't find the bit where the agent says what he did to the aliens as per the thread title

Is there a longer version of this that you're referring to? Interesting video but I was a bit disappointed

me neither...and he is in shadow, blinks a lot...same old......should have used the disguised voice as well...sigh....lets clear away the crap and get to the real stuff....

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Ideed i was using "our" logic. "our" logic is based on the things we know and comprehend, so i could be way off.
But my thinking works with that logic and i can't not think

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join