It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: Tea Parties are the beginning of a revolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So we all know we're about to get bombarded with lots of new taxes to pay for our these bailouts and our debt in general.

I'm thinking if several more taxes come into play in the next couple of months, we'll see MANY more people protesting in another round of tea parties come July 4th. This is just the beginning. As stated before, better late than never...

[edit on 17-4-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Baby steps, Diplomat, baby steps. Everything takes time and I am sure there will be more people opening their eyes shortly when the economy goes even farther down hill.

That why I think there will be deads. A lot of deads before this is over. A lot of americans have been brainwashed all their life that America can't do no wrong, there's no corruption, the government is god, good, want to help them, protect them from terrorists... and anyone opposing the government are unamericans, anarchists, communists, terrorists...

Before doing a revolution, we're gonna have to go throught those people.

A big factor on how many dead we will have is how many police and military will wake up and take the good side when they have to make a choice.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

I think he's right about it being the beginning..but a full blown revolution? We'll see.

I know for a fact that america have 3 futures and the next 5 years will choose what it will be.

- Slavery/Total Police State
- Civil War
- Revolution

IMO we'll see a revolution by the good people, the only question is how many deads will be needed. None or several millions?

The history of revolutions shows that only a few revolutions were peaceful... The CIA sponsored Rose Revolution... Gandhi in India... those who were almost bloodless... Romania... very bloody.. China, Soviet Union, America, France...

IMO it will be hard in america to be bloodless. You would have to counter Obama, NATO, Blackwater, the UN, the NWO and of course the Obamabots... if they see a revolution coming, they'll do something big. Dictators never give power easily or without a fight, ESPECIALLY with the US government and the NWO behind it.

And for revolution to have a realistic shot, we MUST keep our right to bear arms. We MUST.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

There will be no Civil War, no Revolution and no Slavery/Total Police State. Write this down and remember what I am telling you because I believe before it gets to that there would be a military take over from within.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by amari]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Write this down and remember what I am telling you because I believe before it gets to that there would be a military take over from within.

I hope you're right. A coup by patriots generals... but would the obamabots obey the coup? IMO the globalists would fund a type of ACORN with guns, brainwashed Obama supporters to create civil war.

But yes, I forgot this option, bloodless coup by patriots in the military at the top then a REAL election happens and the globalist scum are arrested with no armed resistance following.... that would be the perfect scenario... but IMO unlikely.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
We are all pawns in the medias game, this fact has to be understood.

The ONLY way that we will escape tyranny, is if we revolutionize media. Please inform yourself on what the media is doing, how and why. It's of utmost importance right now, above ALL else, because every deception against us starts with the MEDIA.

Please read and contribute to the following thread! www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Please dont just star and flag contribute and spread the word)

[edit on 17-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

The tea parties will do diddly squat

2 , 3 thousand is prolly over estimate,

250 tea parties,

of those people, they were divided on the reason for their anger

10 , 12 different issues

then all the sheeple went home and watched Survivor

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
By the way. I am a Texan, Democrat and a supporter of State Sovereignty.
As were many others who I met at the Tea Party.
Thou art a bootless flap-mouthed scut, if you think this is about party politics.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by king9072

2 , 3 thousand is prolly over estimate,

250 tea parties,

8532 people registered at the Houston Tea Party sir.
Now let's add to that the people who didnt register, 9000+.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This all boils down to government vs. business. Business hates government and government hates business. It is all starting to make sense to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

What if something alters the current timeline? Say, something unexpected. Like the shamwow guy beating a hooker but more global.

First contact?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join