It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: Tea Parties are the beginning of a revolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
He starts talking at about 2:00 in the clip.

"we're going to see a revolution in this country that is going to rival the founding father's revolution. People know they are getting ripped off."

I think he's right about it being the beginning..but a full blown revolution? We'll see.

But most of what he is saying is right.

We are up to our eyeballs in debt and we keep spending more.

he's right...it's insanity.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I think he's right about it being the beginning..but a full blown revolution? We'll see.

I know for a fact that america have 3 futures and the next 5 years will choose what it will be.

- Slavery/Total Police State
- Civil War
- Revolution

IMO we'll see a revolution by the good people, the only question is how many deads will be needed. None or several millions?

The history of revolutions shows that only a few revolutions were peaceful... The CIA sponsored Rose Revolution... Gandhi in India... those who were almost bloodless... Romania... very bloody.. China, Soviet Union, America, France...

IMO it will be hard in america to be bloodless. You would have to counter Obama, NATO, Blackwater, the UN, the NWO and of course the Obamabots... if they see a revolution coming, they'll do something big. Dictators never give power easily or without a fight, ESPECIALLY with the US government and the NWO behind it.

And for revolution to have a realistic shot, we MUST keep our right to bear arms. We MUST.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I agree with Vitchilo. Those are the three possible outcomes of our current time line.
Viva La Revolution!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm just sick of what the government is doing...and the media.

Using us...misleading us...and stealing from us to fund wars...bailouts...big business....and letting the federal reserve run wild with our currency.

The american citizen has been used and abused for a long time now...but it's gotten to the point where we are getting hammered with so much that it's beginning to be too much to take.

I think more will come of the tea parties...i just don't know what and i'm not willing to make a prediction on it.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
LOL the chick at the end is so typical...

I just want to slap her...

Wow you have to actually type a certain amount of characters now before you can make a post? How ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
How are we supposed to have a revolution when most of the country still has no clue what's going on? Most people will still tell you you're crazy if you try to tell them the history of the Federal Reserve and how it's privately controlled. How can you expect people to "revolt" when they don't even think there is anything to revolt against?

These recent tea parties were completely marginalized as a bunch of "Republicans" who were just upset that their "team" lost the election. This is how the media has presented it and most of the public is eating it up as usual.

I just don't see how there could possibly be a revolution any time soon when most of the country is still fast asleep.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Not a solid list of demands?

NOT A SOLID LIST OF DEMANDS!?

You have to be either the most ignorant uninformed waste of flesh and oxygen, or intentionally oblivious as to not to wake up others to the injustices and fraudulent practices of the federal reserve and IRS.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I just don't see how there could possibly be a revolution any time soon when most of the country is still fast asleep.

People are waking up...it's been slow...but this will speed things up a bit I think.

I've never seen so many "audit the fed" and "end the fed" signs in my life. They were all over the television..in the background...although they weren't talked about.

One guy actually spoke against it on live television..so it couldn't be edited.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Baby steps, Diplomat, baby steps. Everything takes time and I am sure there will be more people opening their eyes shortly when the economy goes even farther down hill.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Also wanted to point out:

I watched as Glenn Beck was interviewing Neil Cavuto yesterday...and right behing Cavuto was a GIANT blue sign...taking up half the screen that said "AUDIT THE FED"

Now that's awesome.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Well I am glad to see that at least 1 person interviewed by the mainstream media at the tea parties had a clue, because most of the people I saw interviewed didn't seem to know what the hell was going on. Hopefull a lot of people caught that live on TV and are also now seeing the youtube clip.

The guy in that video is right, it's basically all about the FED right now. As long as the FED is there our country is seriously screwed.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Baby steps, Diplomat, baby steps. Everything takes time and I am sure there will be more people opening their eyes shortly when the economy goes even farther down hill.

We don't have much time left though, I'm afraid.

We are in serious danger of literally losing the Internet. The Internet is what has made this slow "awakening" possible in the first place. The Internet holds all of the knowledge of the world and it is still freely exchanged as are our thoughts. It is the one thing that slipped through their hands, but they are definitely trying to figure out a way to deal with it so the people out there need to hurry up and wake up.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'm just happy to see a news report that didn't use the term 'teabagging.'

In the words of Lennon, 'You say you want a revolution.' I agree that we all 'want the world to change.'

Congress is our real enemy. We need to stop voting for incumbents just because we are too lazy to actually learn anything about other candidates.

I hope, for my children sake, we can make it to Nov. 2010. If not, then lock and load I guess...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I am sure there will be more people opening their eyes shortly when the economy goes even farther down hill.

To quote the late Janis Joplin:

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by djzombie]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Many of the protesters were out there railing against the fed...but you're right none of them got any airtime...just this guy from what i've found so far.

But even those who were out there attending...they had to notice all the signs...i'm sure (at least I hope) that those who were railing against the fed were talking to others there.

It can only help..it definitely won't hurt.

Hopefully some of these people will take the time to learn about what is happening..and continue to spread the word.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread where someone basically said that its just republicans that have problems with obama's issues. This is exactly what this news anchor is saying at the end of the video, and it deserves the same response I gave the other guy.

Its funny Texas had no problem being part of the union when their boy Bush was in office. Now that a Black liberal is an office for less than 100 days, they want to secede? Talk about conditional patriotism.

Ya know, this kind of divisive rhetoric is the problem.

I'm a white democrat, living in new york, I voted for obama even[would've voted for ron paul if I could have], and I have a gigantic problems with most of the policies obama has enstated and plans to enstate.

This kind of talk assumes that a small minority of republicans are the only one who takes issue with obamas over reaching policies, bankrupting our nation.

I had a problem with bush, and obama is just more of the same.

Theres an agenda behind the scenes that seems to get carried out fluidly no matter which side of the same coin holds the office.

I would guess the more people that become educated on what obama has actually done in these first few months, the more people that will become bitterly angry.

The media is just trying to marginalize the majority of US citizens that have a problem with obama's policies, into a minority of angry republican right wing racist extremists, much like you've tried to do with your comments.

That's not the case. People from all over the country are outraged at the bank bailouts, among other things, as is evident by the fact that there was a teaparty in nearly every state of the union.

Furthermore, you want to talk about patriotism.

Is it patriotism to blindly accept and applaud any and every policy your president puts in place, when it inevitably leads to more people behind bars, shackled up, putting people out on the streets homeless, while already wealthy business men and politicians line their pockets with cash hot off the printing press?

No my good sir, it is not. It's my deep love for this country that compels me to question and criticize the decisions our government makes, especially when it becomes destructive to its own means, brushes aside our constitution like its nothing more than an insignificant piece of scrap paper, the principles our country was founded on are being tossed aside for the security and wealth of a small minority of dominant business men.

You don't find it ironic that in the land of the free, home of the brave, prison is a growth industry, the very antithesis of freedom?

Had to end with some bill hicks, if only he was alive today. (Q.Q)

[edit on 17-4-2009 by djzombie]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
These Tea party protests will resolve nothing. It will all blow over and everything will go back to the same old crap as before. Has anything changed yet? In fact the government officials in office just ignored you! I wonder how long they can call these Tea party protests a peaceful protest.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Why didn’t we have Tea Parties when Bush administration took a government surplus to a record deficit?

It’s funny how people are complaining about Obama's plan to stabilize the economy, when those same individuals were supporting a government that denied we were in a recession and also started an Illegal war

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unstable

Preface: I hate Bush. I think that he was grossly incompetent. I also despise the GOP. Nothing I ever say should be misconstrued as support or defense for either of them.

The reason that people are outraged NOW is simple: the global economic system collapsed and we're watching our jobs and wealth evaporate. When things are good and fairly prosperous, people will turn a blind eye to the nasty things on the horizon, because they'd rather not know. When things start to deteriorate, then they panic. I've been ranting about the national debt for years, and all I heard was "deficits don't matter." Uh huh, tell that to China, when we default; or to AARP when we scale back medicare and social security in order to not default -- whichever route we take (if not both).

People are just angry right now, because they can no longer stick their heads in the sand. People are freaking out and Obama has the unfortunate job of being President when this happened.

Oh yeah, and some of these people are racist. That's the unavoidable truth. The vast majority of them aren't, at least not to a significant enough degree to leave the house and throw a hissy. Some of them also hate democrats, but most of them (like the guy waving sign that read: "Republicans SUCK Too! End the FED!") are just fed up with all of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
I'm just sick of what the government is doing...and the media.

Using us...misleading us...and stealing from us to fund wars...bailouts...big business....and letting the federal reserve run wild with our currency.

The american citizen has been used and abused for a long time now...but it's gotten to the point where we are getting hammered with so much that it's beginning to be too much to take.

I think more will come of the tea parties...i just don't know what and i'm not willing to make a prediction on it.

Hi David, This is what I see the Tea Parties accomplishing.

1. The Tea Parties are the first step for the protesting people to becoming organized and your government not wanting this to happen.

2. The People banding together realize they have power and can and will make a difference.

3. The Tea Parties will Lead to the organizing of millions of protesters marching on Washington as things in this country deteriorate.

4. Communications between the Tea Party groups have begun and by doing so the movement will become stronger.

5. Even more so The Tea Party movement is exposing the Theft of We The Peoples hard earned money as the government redistributes our wealth to the nonproductive and insane spending spree of fatcat worthless projects.

6. This organized movement and effort is the start of the people voting out the existing out of control tyrantical politicians and present obama regime.

7. The Tea Party movement will hold elected officials accountable for their actions and out of control spending including the government taking care of the banks with We The People's money instead of taking care of We The People first.

8. The exposure of how unfair the present tax structure and system is and how it is implemented.

9. Bringing to the forfront the outrageous percentage of Taxation paid in including hidden taxes on almost everything we buy that We The People are accest and the discussion of a fair tax, flat tax or no tax.

10. Finally the exposure of the insane amount of money spent on tax preparation because of the insane tax codes that no one can hardly understand including the IRS that can give you a different answer or interpretation of depending on what office you call. The people have also exposed how our present tax system is too ambiguous.

Even though these things have been talked about on the radio and T.V. and amongst smaller groups these are just a few of the things that have been brought out for open discussion during the Tea Parties.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by amari]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join