It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you DIDNT see on CNN after the "Interview"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Thank you for bringing the voice of reason to this discussion. These people were absolutely foaming at the mouth, and nothing good came of this. I feared for the interviewer's safety. She got way in over her head with this group, and this whole scenario should have been terminated. Did anybody notice that the child the angry man was holding was screaming in fear? What is the saying...a person is smart, but people are stupid. Good grief......this is Greed and Hatred and stupidity caught on tape if anything...
what in the world did they hope to accomplish here? I'll give you the interviewer was stupid too. She was in a hopeless situation and fueling this rediculous fire.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The television is the image of the beast that was used to lie to the whole world.

On 10-10-09 the us/israel will do another false flag and on that same day, Russia, China and the SCO are going to destroy America. Russia has told us for two years they will preemptively nuke us over Iran and they have put the hardware in place to do it.

This is the war of Armgeddon and you can know it is now by all the chemtrails hiding the sign in the heavens, Nibiru. This is also the reason the government is now classifying all asteroid events secret.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have said it before, the media is our enemy..especially the big news companys.... there was no reporting on the July 4th Tea Parties.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Is the video still there? I have tried to get it a couple of times ,but all I get is "YouTube is down for maintenance and will be back shortly."

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

All I have to say, is duh!

You mean you want a fair view of conspiracy theorists?

Ha! This does not fit in with the media's role of getting ratings.

You mean you want to see the conspirers who shot J.F.K.?

Ha! This does not fit in with the media's subservience with Government.

You mean you want to see that you get a fair trial?

Ha! This does not fit in with how the process goes, it's trial by media, then by courtroom.

Always has been, always will be, it's a cold manipulative world our Government controls.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

Look at this thread, and the extent that the global elite will go to gurantee they have no actual competition, in the banking world.

Anything and everything they can do, to make their opposition look bad, questionable, or bring the other person into question, and to get ratings on top of it, that's their agenda.

This is how Government gets its power, not through people being in power, nor badges, but the combination of those in power and the badges to back up the people below them, in conjunction with the corporate media whores who serve them obligingly and willingly.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join