What you DIDNT see on CNN after the "Interview"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I forgot to ask, did anybody happen to see how many views the video had before it was taken down? I think it had around 64,000 the last time I saw it last night.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It had around 84,400-ish views when I watched it. I went back an hour later and it still had the same number of views, even though there were PAGES more of comments.

There were many people even commenting that the view count never budged after the 84K mark.

I had a feeling the video was going to get taken down so I tried to use a Flash Video downloader to get it onto my desktop. It would download pretty much anything else on YouTube but that dang video. Kept saying the file was unable to be read.

hmmm...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
They took it down? Copyright infringements? LOL! There are CNN videos all over you tube..but now suddenly they are worried about copyrights?

The media has looked absolutely terrible the last few days for the things they have said about the protesters.

It's disgusting.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i am so sick of these posters shouting where were all these people when bush was in office.

obama is doing the same freaking thing bush did and it ends up like this

DOESNT MATTER what a democrat does only what republicans do.

both were wrong and yet to demonize one side is pathetic..

ex senator hilary clinton said her self it is every citizens duty to protest what they think the government is doing wrong. guess in her case she just means code pink and the extreme left.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Now THIS is interesting:

This video popped up on youtube on the 15th, the same day as the removed video. It has over 466,000 views right now.

This video also popped up on youtube on the 15th. It doesn't have as many views as the one from the op in this thread, but at this point, it has over 57,000 views.

Notice the difference between these videos and the one that was removed?
They don't have the aftermath video, WHICH WASN'T EVEN RECORDED BY CNN.

Why would CNN be more concerned about the video that includes non-CNN recorded material, but not care as much about the video that only shows their content? That doesn't look like a copyright concern to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Dang. I forgot to download it too. I knew it. I should have. Now the evidence is gone!

reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

Yeah. The 3:00+ video, with the older lady talking directly to that news anchor, was definitely more revealing. The "End the Fed" talk and the non-partisan talk, was definitely the reason.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I couldn't view that video, it's been removed for "copyright reasons" ...
plan B anyone ?
some assembly of both episodes, backed up somewhere ?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Here is a new link. I have saved it.

If this video goes down again just visit www.foundingbloggers.com

That site put this up and should keep it going.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unmask The Deception

fantastic, good work and thanks.
always good to see helpful people around.

will DL it quickly!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Not sure how missed this thread... But omg :/ wtf, seriously.... That reporter has to be the most ignorant piece of work I have seen for a while!

What made me lol though, was when that chap was stating a very serious point about Pres. Lincoln, and then she made a comment that the state of Lincoln receives $50 billion or something.... Totally out of context lol.

Shame someone didn't chuck a Molotov cocktail on her... Sorry to insight hatred on her... But what a dumb biatch >.<

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
People you need to watch this video because this is a PRIME example of the media and their crap games they play.

Great post

There are some other good examples here:

Footage you were never meant to see:
www.brasscheck.com...

Orwell rolls in his grave:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Alex Jones has a piece on Dobbs dissing the press for their behavior:

www.infowars.com...

about time someone spoke out.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Clap clap ..clap
Bro voe , wow one has to admire the shear boldness and complexity of how the right left paradigms are played off of one another . Fox is sold ,created and presented to a... how do we say.. a lower intellectual demographic and of the right side of the paradigm .This of course is all contrived and part of the larger game . So no anyone who is against the government is buying into Fox propaganda , and is a racist . MEANWHILE the Conformity News Network (CNN) is sold as the left side of a paradigm .
I glad there's ATS because it makes me see that not everyone isbeing tricked

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The news has nothing to do with information. It is a form of entertainment at best; at worst, a means of manipulating the public. Don't bother watching the news, if you're looking for facts.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Using the "F word" while holding your son...class act. Never going to get anything done acting like that. Watch the after video, watch the guy with glasses and his baby swear. What does that accomplish/prove? It proves you have no class and cannot conduct yourself in a proper manner in public while protesting.

I have been sick of protesters using foul language and showing a lack of class by doing so for years now. Nobody should support these protesters if they can't carry themselves with some simple manners and a bit of class. The woman who talked to the reporter did not have to swear to get her point of view or opinions across.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
Using the "F word" while holding your son...class act. Never going to get anything done acting like that. Watch the after video, watch the guy with glasses and his baby swear. What does that accomplish/prove? It proves you have no class and cannot conduct yourself in a proper manner in public while protesting.

I have been sick of protesters using foul language and showing a lack of class by doing so for years now. Nobody should support these protesters if they can't carry themselves with some simple manners and a bit of class. The woman who talked to the reporter did not have to swear to get her point of view or opinions across.

The erosion of civil rights...
The rise in power of the plutocracy...
The unstoppable corporations...
The millions of people starving...
The millions of people effected by mass weapon production...
The child sex slavery market...
Swear words...

What the fuk cares about swear words?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Hey where is the video? All I get from the link is a bunch of "favorites" mostly pop trash stuff. Could you give me a title or something?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
brilliant work guys!!!!!!!!!

that self employed woman gave it proper to that media biatch. much respect.

taxes go the fed. the government then borrows more from the fed to spend on crap.

PEACE!

the link i got is
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Uh, I'm not sure you are correct in your assessment. Recall that the woman and the man did not start off using expletives. The CNN "reporter" (or is " democratic shill" a better title?) seemed pretty dense on the subject. And the audience she was trying to reach with her propaganda statement may be no better off mentally. So, maybe the extra emphasis was required to try and break through the mental cocoons they had built around themselves.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Uh, I'm not sure you are correct in your assessment.

Centurion, I am certain your critique of that assessment is incorrect.

I agree with OSSkyWatcher.

That is no language to be hurled in front of his young child. ( If it even is his child.) Another "asssumption" perhaps.

Regards...KK

[edit on 20-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join