It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible new electronic weaponry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wembley

Not impossible at all - some radar systems to interfere with remote garage door openers and other devices.

The big question is where are you? Are there any AF or Navy aviation bases nearby? That might narrow down the aircraft type a little.

otherwise I'd say ti was coincidence.

I remember that. It was back in the 70's when Air Force One would fly over everybody's automatic garage door would activate. Now that was in the 70's I do believe, what could have been developed since then?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ehhh, Emp Cannon is easy to make.. cost like 80k-ish for on 21' Dim x 80' long..

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
IMO, that was only that is a coincident...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Could be a variant of this. High-energy microwave weapon on aircraft and cruise missles
I saw this discussed on one of those future of warfare shows on Science Channel. Apparently its been tested in the field for about 6 years.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
shhh, just deleting some actual top secret info there is a war on loose lips sink ships, but also open lies make sub that launch fighters, so hard to judge.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks
reply to post by Grey Magic

During one of the balkan conflicts we used some sort of em weapon to knock out belgrade and another large cities electrical grids.
, that was F-117 deployed.
I had read about a one "weapon" that was a copper wire mesh that is dropped on a large transformer substaion or such target.
As the copper mesh fell onto and shorted out multiple transformers it vaporized and releases a modest em pulse that will fry nearby electronic
devices as well.
I dont know if this is what was used on the serbian cities, but its supposed to be pretty effective.

They used carbon "cobweb" over power lines and trafo stations. Those needed to be "dusted off". They would create short circuits.

They used all experimental technology in the skies, weather control, everything they could think of, which they didn't want to use on their own people. But, who knows...

Interesting enough, a simple field microwave oven would attract their HAARP missiles

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The radar in the nose of a fighter plane would cook you like a microwave if you stood in front of it at full power.

At just the right angle this radar could cause power problems if the beam from the radar was lined up with the power lines over a distance. antenna effect.

EMP pulse is a microwave pulse. Power lines act as antennas for EMP pulses and can cause damage to electronics miles away from the pulse area.

More and more power systems are using solid-state electronics to control the power switches and other systems.

Solid-state electronics are susceptible to microwave interference.

Microwaves can travel long distances over power lines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join