It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Child-Murder case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

STOCKTON, Calif. (April 15) – Authorities are looking for more evidence against a 28-year-old Sunday school teacher Melissa Huckaby, who was tearfully arraigned on charges she kidnapped, raped and murdered an 8-year-old girl.

Everyone heard this the other day right?
well, earlier today I was watching TV, and I noticed one very dubious fact to this story...
The Lady accused, STILL denies having killed that girl, and she can not remember anything. The Police found the girl's corpse in a lake, but M. Huckaby didn't tell them that, because she didn't know she says.
My first thought was -> I've heard this before....
And we have!, in combination with MKUltra and the whole manchurian candidate story.
Why exactly though would it be a kid getting murdered?
The Police said that they didn't have any evidence what so ever, that would shows reasons or intentions of the lady to do such things. The Lady was also completely shoked when she heard the court decide on penalty, and broke out in tears as if she did't know why this was happening.....
......Was this Girl maybe Kidnapped by Government?....

[edit on 15/4/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I've been following this story too, and oddly, I keep getting this "She didn't do it" feeling. It's nagging me constantly.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Same here,
even her parents say that she is not anyone who would even think of doing something like this

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Only thing I could think if she is a Manchurian candidate would be to discredit Christianity. That's one thing they need to do to take control of every aspect of our rights as citizens. Make us feel safe against the child raping, murdering, Christian scum. What a bunch of idiots.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Is there any more information about this case?

Perhaps a link or something? I'd like to read that, if there is one to be read.

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
Is there any more information about this case?

Perhaps a link or something? I'd like to read that, if there is one to be read.

- Carrot

Here are some links on the story....but if you search "Melissa Huckaby" you will get a ton of them

There is a gag order on the case, that is why not much details of the case have been released right now.

news.yahoo.com...
news.yahoo.com...
www.mercurynews.com...

And regarding the OP....
Of course the woman is going to cry and deny. Doesnt mean there is any conspiracy or she is innocent.

I think we all just have to wait until the facts come out.

[edit on 4/15/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
try it here
This pretty much covers the whole story. I have noticed lately though that the US is getting different news than europe, at least from aol. I will eplain more tomorrow, gotta go to bed, its already half past four...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thanks GEL

Perhaps I'm missing something (or read too quickly) but is the only thing linking this woman to the crime the suitcase?

Do they have any witnesses (aside from the handyman) who's seen the victim enter her house on occasion?

The surveillance tape - is there anything on that that implicates this woman?

Hopefully soon, they can release more information...

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
this is why I wrote this....
There are not the slightest clues leading towards the teacher....and she doesn't seem to be a murderer. Normally I am good in estimating people when I see them, and she just doen't seem guilty to me, but thats just my personal opinion...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Dont buy into all of the hype you hear about the US police.
If they arrested the woman they have evidence connecting her to the crime, like the suitcase the girl was found in. ANd trhe last palce she was seen was just a few yards from the accuseds home.
Also she's not a teacher, she teaches sunday school at the church her father runs/owns/founded?.
This is just up the road from where im at and I can tell you there nothing more to it than pervert child molester. Im thinkin maybe it was the womans grandfather that did it. Police also searched a church that the man is head of several times.
I wouldnt be the first time a supposed "man of christ" did such a thing.
no government conspiracy, beside what would the possible motivation be COME ON

More likely its just tweeker white trash, which the san joaquin valley is full of.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by punkinworks09]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I like the theory, but if there was a reason that the government wanted that little girl offed, we'll never find out about it. Maybe she was a hybrid, or the next stage in human evolution, or The One...Point is: we'll never know.

TheAssociate

new topics

top topics

join