It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help- anyone out there with a Nokia 5800 express music phone???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
We could really do with your help, we are trying to upload a video of a UFO sighting onto the website. I have connected a USB cable to the phone but the pc is saying it does not recognise the format. The video is MP4 it cannot be played on realplayer, windows media or any other format and we do not understand why!! Any help much appreciated

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i believe if you download the itunes player that will work. I believe it plays mp4 format. Hope that is helpful in some way.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Do you have itunes? MP4 is generally usable with that.

Also, nearly all phones need some sort of software in the computer they are trying to connect to. The phone SHOULD have come with an operating disk. Who is your carrier?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Thanks for your help, I have the disc so I will try uploading that and also I will give itunes a go, thanks again

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Thanks for your help, I have the disc so I will try uploading that and also I will give itunes a go, thanks again

And if those fixes dont work, my only other suggestion is to hit up your carriers website, and see if they have newer updates for your phone. Many phones have software updates just like computers, and many of these make a phone compatible with different computer OS's...

Hope that helps! Cant wait to see your video!

new topics

top topics

join