It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy have I got a Jewish related conspiracy for everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
HAHA ok now who doesnt love a good blame the jew conspiracy?

Well here is one, Now in the news for past few days has been about Mel Gibsons divorce from his wife of 28 years and mother of 7 children.

news.google.com...

The big news is that it is to be the COSTLIEST divorce procedure in celebrity history by a huge margin. estimates are at $900mm. With California's 50/50 law the math is simple and fair. Well except that she also wants alimony and for him to pay lawyer fees. Pretty greedy and b1atch like in my opinion but i dont know the whole story.

Well what better way for the scorned jews of hollywood to exact revenge on untouchable jew hater mel gibson than to have him go through a bitter and costly divorce procedure?

Plus Robyn gibson's lawyer is famous divorce lawyer Laura Wasser who from the last name and stereotypes sounds jewish to me.

Well just throwing this out there for other peoples amusement. I mean it is thought that Jew's rule hollywood, (nothing wrong with that) so that is were the capacity for a potential conspiracy comes in as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
While Mel Gibson's personal life is of no interest to me...,

Well just throwing this out there for other peoples amusement. I mean it is thought that Jew's rule hollywood, (nothing wrong with that) so that is were the capacity for a potential conspiracy comes in as well.

I think there IS something wrong with that.

Let's for a moment assume that your assertion is true, that "Hollywood" (so to speak) is in fact "owned by the Jews". Wouldn't that mean that the industry itself, which is the prime force behind the entire MSM in America (along with Madison Avenue, of course) can be an expression of a single culture and ideology. That kind of monopoly is frightening.

But I think it is a fallacy that it is just them who owns Hollywood..., I think others own it too; except that maybe they in turn, are owned by the banks..., ahem....

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
let me get this straight. Mel Gibson's wife is leaving him, they've been separated for a couple of years, dating back to his drunken anti-semitic rant and the subsequent sugar tits comments. He was a ridiculous drunk, he's been photographed partying with other women and you think, somehow, the jewish owned entertainment industry is behind it?

She was married to him for 30 years. She probably has the same beliefs as he does when it comes to jews.

I think this boils down to a woman who can get paid, big time, for her husband's drunken philandering ways.

The only conspiracy here is how an intelligent human being could go from the divorce to jewish conspiracy to punish an anti-semite.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
let me get this straight. Mel Gibson's wife is leaving him, they've been separated for a couple of years, dating back to his drunken anti-semitic rant and the subsequent sugar tits comments. He was a ridiculous drunk, he's been photographed partying with other women and you think, somehow, the jewish owned entertainment industry is behind it?

She was married to him for 30 years. She probably has the same beliefs as he does when it comes to jews.

I think this boils down to a woman who can get paid, big time, for her husband's drunken philandering ways.

The only conspiracy here is how an intelligent human being could go from the divorce to jewish conspiracy to punish an anti-semite.

The content was in jest, tried to make that clear with the wording, guess i failed

But yea I mean I think its a classic case of him philandering with younger women and her not finding that amusing at all and now thusly she wants to make him pay any way she can.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer

The content was in jest, tried to make that clear with the wording, guess i failed

If nothing else, a good example of placing a thread in the right forum. We're going to assume you're not jesting if the thread's on ATS.

Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Let me tell ya a point of view from a female perspective.

Do you have any idea what it's like to be pregnant? I do. If I had 7 kids with a guy worth billions of freakin dollars, I'd expect a lot of money just for that fact alone.

You figure out for yourself what 9 months times 7 is!

Also, from what I recal, Mel wanted her to be a devoted Mom, with nothing to do with the outside world, unless it involved his kids.

I hope she takes him to the cleaners. He loved her enought to pick her to be the mother of his & kids, so she deserves to be paid, big time.

I think California divorce laws suck at being 50/50! This woman deserves every penny he has, and I hope she figures out how to get it, too!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

He did make the bleeding Jesus movie, maybe this is payback for that? To produce a bleeding Jesus movie is to invoke the ire of the puppet-masters, that is for certain.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I wonder whose conspiracy it is when Jews get sued by their better parts for a lot of money? Puppet masters suing other puppet masters? Or puppet masters just show to others that there are no puppet masters by getting other puppet masters sued? My head hurts...
Well, got to go - fix strings, add puppets, poison wells,start wars and such. The usual.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
After all is said and done he will still have $400 million to his name. Even though she will take half his money, he will still have enough money to buy whatever the hell he wants. And i'm sure plenty of jews have gotten rich off of his movies... for whatever that is worth.

And, who cares if he doesn't like jews. Is a person required to like everyone? I personally don't care for most races or religions as a whole... it's not a crime.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Quite frankly I don't see how Judaism comes into play here. Yes we all know that he has shown that he is an anti semite. Blah blah blah.... old news.
We could go on for pages about how different people are prejudiced against this race or religion.... blah blah blah.

His wife is taking him to the cleaners. Many women do that. They are able to take everything a man has built, and frankly THAT is what I find offensive.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
With a million high profile Jewish professionals out there, they're bound to get in the news with some frequency.

Irish, Italian, Hispanic names never seem to set off so much speculation for some reason.

It should be noted that Hollywood isn't as Jewish controlled as it once was. Producers and directors are well remunerated middle management. Studio owners are conglomerates like Sony, Gulf & Western, Warner, etc.

6 Billion degrees of separation:

Mel is Australian, his old man (still alive?) is a notably rabid anti-semite.

Mel's biggest financial coup was producing a movie bio of the last hours of a well known Jewish dissident c 33 A.D.

One of the many lawyer jokes is how in the end they're the only winners.

Not that much of a story when you get down to it. Around half a billion moves from one bank account to another. A huge transaction fee.

Two women benefit from Mel's performances.

Mike

[edit on 30-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Mel Gibson has always seemed interesting to me. He played the ultimate survivalist in Mad Max, a look at things to come? And the true American patriot in the Patriot. Maybe he is really anti-NWO, and all the movies he picks to star in are subliminally trying to tell us about the dangers that are ahead. Oh and his own movie Apocalypto about the Mayan end times.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Mel is Australian, his old man (still alive) is a notably rabid anti0semite.

Actually he was born in NY and moved to Australia when he was 12. So he's an American I guess.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Mel Gibson found out that his fears were in fact true but then he retracted and asked for forgiveness for being against Jewish monopolys of western media and politics,business ect, because he was afraid not because he thought he was wrong.

The bully always silence the cowards, and the brave, without fists.

Anti semite? mmm I thought we were all human beings????

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire

Mel Gibson found out that his fears were in fact true but then he retracted and asked for forgiveness for being against Jewish monopolys of western media and politics,business ect, because he was afraid not because he thought he was wrong.

The bully always silence the cowards, and the brave, without fists.

Anti semite? mmm I thought we were all human beings????

I hope you can tell us how you are privy to Mel Gibson's thought processes.

Your final line looks intriguing, but I can't make head nor tails of it?

Mike

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I really don't think hollywood is trying to get revenge on Mel for his anti semitic comments. If they were then I think the admittedly excellent Apocalypto would have sunk without a trace as it was released after his arrest and he made those comments, yet it was a huge movie and was nominated for 3 oscars and a bafta to name a few. Why didn't the hollywood PR machine trash that movie then? I seem to remember everyone who reviewed that movie saying-well Gibson migh be a horrible rascist neanderthal, but this film rocks!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I like Gibson in his earlier movies - Mad Max, Year of Living Dangerously, The Bounty, the crazy cop ones, etc.

A grossly overpaid actor with a modicum of talent.

If the Jews really ran the world and were out to crucify him (an expression) it would have happened.

He's down to his last half billion now.

Let's not worry about him too much.

Mike

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
You make perfect sense , if only maths were controlled by coc aine toking midgets.

Almost 80% of movies viewed in cinemas and on Pay TV(and free to air) are financed by adherents to the Jewish Faith.

Even though supposedly they compose less than 1% of the worlds population.

Imagine if muslims spread their own particular message to us , movie after movie, and then people who rose up against this blatant facism were labelled racist, wouldnt you or any other sane human being question why?

Alas we are controlled by a minority via press, music, literary thought ect ect ect ectect ect.

Christians or pagans are nothing.

The greatest conspiracy has been the stupidity of those who have succumbed to people who deem others as animals.

new topics

top topics

join