It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: Amazing Cold War UFO secrets released by Govt media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I'm not saying it's not possible
But sounds a little fishy to me it raises way too many questions.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You are right in saying that the story does not add up. It is my understanding that the Russians were the ones involved in the dogfight and were one of the first nations able to collect and back-engineer alien technology.
The quoted story merely says that the Chinese revealed this incident - were they recipients of such technology? Who knows?
If we can't even get to the bottom of the Roswell Incident, then how are we going to get to the bottom of this one?

To me, Russian encounters are more promising in terms of potential, simply because of the breakdown of the old regime and structures. A lot of people are coming forward - free to tell the truth and relatively free from prosecution or persecution simply because the old command structures such as the KGB are no longer in place, or no longer have the same mandate or personnel.
The USA does not have this problem, therefore their chain of secrecy is more difficult to penetrate.

I think that almost every story similar to this has grains of truth, as well as a lot of disinformation to throw us off the track. It is up to serious UFO Hunters to sort the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SOXMIS
... The only problem I see (or rather dont see) is its always bloody cloudy!

I think you'll find the 'clouds' are in fact pollution.

But I do agree with you, there probably isn't another country that comes close to having a higher 'mobile' population, including cameras etc.

Now, if those in charge could see fit to grant citizens access to Youtube once more, then life would be alot easier for getting information out as and when it happens...

<< 1   >>

join