It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery expert at ground zero

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I don't know how many people remember this guy at ground zero on september 11th. It was right after the towers had come down and fox was interviewing witnesses. He is the guy that described that as he was watching he saw the plane "Karine" in to the building "coming through the other side". "Then, I watched as both the towers came down due to structural failure, because the fire was just too intense."

If you know who I'm talking about good, if not here is the footage to remind you.

After seeing this footage, I had an odd feeling I had seen this guy before.

If any of you are familiar with the John Stewart show "The daily show" on that show named Rob Riggle.

I believe that is who this man is. A paid actor who in 2001 was unknown.

Peace

[edit on 14-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I can't really make out the 9/11 video. The picture is real blurry and I can't tell whether it could be that guy or not. Is there any way to find a better quality video?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm surprised that no one has ever bothered to track this mystery expert and find out who he really is.

Let's face it, he put himself out there with his knowledge, didn't he? He deserves to be traced and questioned again.

Simple note to people who wish to remain anonymous: Don't appear on camera or anywhere else in the public domain.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I dunno, but I found this on Rob Riggle's Wikipedia page :

Riggle was a major in the United States Marine Corps Reserve where he served in Liberia, Kosovo, and Afghanistan. He is currently a public affairs officer with the New York City Public Affairs unit and is a recipient of the Combat Action Ribbon. He has referred to his military experiences on The Daily Show, often when acting as the show's "Military Analyst", sometimes facetiously claiming he could kill any other member of the show. He is the only Daily Show cast member to have been in the U.S. military

en.wikipedia.org...

He was a marine and works for the city of NY...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

The 'man-on-the-street' eyewitness interview was not Rob Riggle. Riggle is much taller, firstly...and built bigger.

He is not a 'paid' actor...unless you wish to allege that Fox 'news' would, on the same day, have already planned a completely 'staged' interview...and I think you'll fins a whole horde of 'right-wingers' mad at you. By the way, word for the day? 'careen'.

Nice catch, but two different people, to my eyes.

BTW....Mr. Riggle is a former US Marine. [nasdack24 beat me to it!]

[edit on 4/14/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Maybe someone should do a voice analysis on this guy. I am verry good in remembering voice tones, and I think the voice in both clips sound somewhat similar. But that could be confirmed by someone with the right technical tools.

Anyone up for the task?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

How can you be so sure how tall the man in the first clip is?

Just wondered and the guy in the first clip has a big build.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Well, sue....he appears shorter than the gentleman in the dark coat behind him. Rob Riggle is a bit larger....('course could be a few's difference in time...hehe...)

But, their voices sound different.

Believe me, I've been a fan of Mr. Riggle....he's a comic, and not hard on the eyes.

Perhaps I csn find some clips of his journey to Iraq for TDS w/Jon Stewart.

Really....not 'green screen'....he really went.

EDIT....found something else, not Iraq....but, compare his height to Conan O'Brien, who is 6'4"...

[edit on 4/14/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarlieQuinn
I can't really make out the 9/11 video. The picture is real blurry and I can't tell whether it could be that guy or not. Is there any way to find a better quality video?

I am searching for a better quality video. It is hard to make him out from this version, though if you close your eyes and listen to the voices, they are the same.

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think they look and sound like the same guy. Harley Davidson Guy starts at 1:00 in this video and Anthraxman Jerome Hauer starts at 2:45.

Google Video Link

Here is Rob Riddle acting his role in Gary Unmarried. Sounds like the same guy and Rob Riddle was living in New York during 9-11 according to his own bio. I think we have found Harley Davidson Guy.

Gary Unmarried

Rob lives in Los Angeles, California these days. Prior to that he lived in New York F***ing City for 10 years! However, there’s a good chance he’ll be coming to a town near you in the not too distant future. Riggle is on the road, performing stand up all across America these days! You should check it out…
www.robriggle.com...

Capt. Riggle left active duty in the summer of 2000 and immediately joined the Marine Corps Reserves. In the fall of 2001 Capt. Riggle was in New York City. His reserve unit, MTU-17, stationed in Manhattan, were among the first military responders to the attacks on the World Trade Centers. Capt. Riggle was activated from Sept. 12th through the 30th, 2001, where he worked at ground zero moving rubble by hand in the bucket brigades. On November 10th (the Marine Corps birthday) Capt. Riggle received orders back to active duty for one year. He was assigned to Central Command (CENTCOM) in Tampa, Florida.
www.robriggle.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Thank you SPreston. I think the evidence from Robs own site pretty much tells us that is him. Thank you, I didn't even think to look at his own site.
to you. Also from the quote, it is clear to see why they reactivated him for a year. No one could track him down to ask questions that way.

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

I am working on that as we speak. I have a program for audio analysis, but It is somewhat hassle some so I am looking for a program that is a little easier. Mine is an older program and you have to do a lot of things manually. Hopefully I can submit this soon.

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

With the shot of Harley man at ground zero, you have to notice that they are shooting much higher up so that they could have the background painted with the carnage. I would venture to say with what I believe, that the networks were involved with the deception of that day, that the military and Hollywood are linked hand in hand at the top. I would say that any analysis type witnesses of that day were planted.

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Whaaaaa????

Did you not see the clip of UAL175??? In the video YOU posted??

Meh!

Some people just see what they want to see....

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I'm not sure to what you are referring to weed whacker, but I forgot to thank you for the catch on careen.

So you don't think the fact that he was a first responder at the seen makes it credible that this is Rob Riggle? By the way, I'm a fan of his also. I'm not looking to paint him in a bad light. Because I am a fan, I just always got an odd sense from the guy in the fox clip. Not only does what he is saying sound acted and scripted, but he just looked familiar. This revelation just came to me when I saw a clip with Riggle with a hat on. Try closing your eyes and just listing to both of the clips I posted at the same time.

It is no doubt him in my book. Wish we had a way to question him.

Peace

[edit on 14-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Nice!
I was planning to look for voice analysis software too, but I suppose it wont hurt to wait and see what you can conclude. Not being sure is a bitch. But what I do know for sure is, that stranger things have happend.

I also allways have wondered wich members demanded that posts about 911 aught to be under close srutiny. In my experience, it is usually dangerous to speak about something, if you are right about something.

as the saying goes: it is dangerous to be right, when your government is wrong

[edit on 15-4-2009 by 2Faced]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
LMAO.

I think it's awesome that this guy knew right away that the buildings collapsed due to "structural failure mostly due to the intense fires", since obviously he wasn't in the building.

Never mind all those WTC workers and first responders that were actually IN the building that thought there were multiple bombs planted at lower levels because they continually heard and were thrown around by other blasts while trying to escape or rescue other people. Nope, he knew right away when firemen and police came out of the buildings saying there's more bombs going off.

"Structural failure," says Joe Schmo from the street. Who needs an independent investigation?

Where was this guy when before the housing & banking collapses. I'm sure he could have told you right away exactly what the problem was. Volatile assets, of course.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The guy in the first clip seems to be reading lines.

"then the plane came in and then the towers fell (insert dramatic pause) because the fire was so intense.

Seems like a fake answer.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
"... and then I witnessed the towers collapse....."

C'mon people. When's the last time you heard someone - especially someone with a Harley shirt (a brand new one at that - kind like brand new jeans and sneakers on undercover cops) speak this way? Absolutely sounds like what a lawyer would tell you to say during testimony.

Staged for sure as far as I am concerned. Same guy? Who cares. It's Male Cow Excrement either way.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
LMAO.

I think it's awesome that this guy knew right away that the buildings collapsed due to "structural failure mostly due to the intense fires", since obviously he wasn't in the building.

Never mind all those WTC workers and first responders that were actually IN the building that thought there were multiple bombs planted at lower levels because they continually heard and were thrown around by other blasts while trying to escape or rescue other people. Nope, he knew right away when firemen and police came out of the buildings saying there's more bombs going off.

"Structural failure," says Joe Schmo from the street. Who needs an independent investigation?

Where was this guy when before the housing & banking collapses. I'm sure he could have told you right away exactly what the problem was. Volatile assets, of course.

Originally posted by 2Faced

Nice!
I was planning to look for voice analysis software too, but I suppose it wont hurt to wait and see what you can conclude. Not being sure is a bitch. But what I do know for sure is, that stranger things have happend.

I also allways have wondered wich members demanded that posts about 911 aught to be under close srutiny. In my experience, it is usually dangerous to speak about something, if you are right about something.

as the saying goes: it is dangerous to be right, when your government is wrong

[edit on 15-4-2009 by 2Faced]

Well spoken, and I agree with your assessment. I also think he's "dressed up" exactly how I'd dress somebody semi-well known to perform a scripted interview. Without reasonable suspicion, nobody would even think to question this interview. His delivery was questionable, resulting in reason to research his credibility.

Question remains: Is it really him? It's a pretty rough guess at this point.

Cheers!

- Strype

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join