It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Crisis USA 19th April 2009?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Source

Major 19th April events were Waco and Oklahoma - again? another major crisis in the USA? URGENT EVIDENCE OF NUCLEAR WW3 / BIRD FLU ?.

Seems like this date may be a sacraficial date in history. Also, the dates between events add to variations of 6.
with the H5N1 threat, missing nukes, FEMA camps...well

Watch video

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Source

Major 19th April events were Waco and Oklahoma - again? another major crisis in the USA? URGENT EVIDENCE OF NUCLEAR WW3 / BIRD FLU ?.

Seems like this date may be a sacraficial date in history. Also, the dates between events add to variations of 6.
with the H5N1 threat, missing nukes, FEMA camps...well

Watch video

Didn't watch the video, but is the 19th not a day earlier than they usually pull their shenanigans?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Well in history today:

1865 - Abraham Lincoln shot (died the following morning)
1912 - Titanic hits an iceberg and begins to sink
1946 - The civil war between Communists and nationalist resumed in China. 1953 - Viet Minh invaded Laos with 40,00 troops.
1994 - Two American F-15 warplanes inadvertently shot down two U.S. helicopters over northern Iraq. 26 people were killed including 15 Americans.

Take any day in history, and something tragic has happened at some point. It's an interesting theory, but I honestly don't think they care about the dates involved. The agenda will wait for no date, they will carry out what they need/want to at any given time.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The biggest problem with any date prediction is the date itself.

It is much easier to work a date out after the event, rather than before

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
How many disaster predictions have been posted here in the last year? And how many of them came true?

People need to stop with all the doom and gloom. If the SHTF, then the SHTF. No point in worrying about it until something really happens.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
yeah if everyone wants doom and gloom then we should all act like monkeys.
monkeys like to fling poo. they think it stinks they know we think it stinks.
and if we're lucky enough someone might go high enough to hit the fan.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well I'm going to be fishing all day so I guess there's no better time to go. We've proved FEMA camps dont exist and that the missing nukes get to old to use very fast without proper TLC so if the fish don't bite that'll probably be the big event of the day.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Better not, or I'll miss my birthday!!

Besides hes right Columbine bombings disasters Hitler's birthday... the 20th has it all

top topics

join