It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien found in Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Alien found in Russia

The video (link above) IS IN Russian, but at 4;52 minutes, the remains of the alien in question is captured.

Very strange looking skull. A small grey possibly?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hard to evaluate, since it's in Russian, but interesting video. Obviously it could be fake, or it could be congenital deformities, but it kind of reminds me of the starchild.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Those remains look like a Chernobyl baby. There were many people and animals that were mutated by high doses of toxins and radiation all over the former USSR.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Translation would be nice... alein corpse, that just freaks me out!
Only wish I could see a live one in HD.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, this would be Aleshenka:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/8557d98fc40bffc7.jpg[/atsimg]

In 1996 the creature resembling alien rather than a human being, was found in the village in Ural region, and only 7 years later, in April 2004, scientists revealed the creature"s real origin. This story goes back to 1996 to village Kaolinovy near the provincial town of Kyshtym in Chelyabinsk region. The female villager found the weird creature in the outskirts of the village.

The creature had tiny onion-shaped head which looked like it was composed of five petals. The little creature had no ears, huge slanting catlike eyes occupied the biggest part of its face. The creature could not talk, but it started whistling quietly to attract the lady"s attention.

Famous expert on UFOs Vadim Chernobrov followed the story from the very beginning. He conducted his own investigation and received the fabric the creature was wrapped in. Chernobrov passed the fabric to Moscow Institute of General Genetics for DNA analysis.
On April 15, 2004 the scientist made an official statement, "The analysis of the blood spots on the fabric detected DNA of a human being. We proved that Kyshtym creature was a prematurely born female baby with many deviations".

So, no sensation happened. Aleshenka was not an alien. However, there are still questions to answer. How could such a creature be brought to life? Could the pollution of the environment influence the creature? Does the fact that such a creature was born, mean that a human being is degrading?

Full article: Aleshenka: Update

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Was it close enough to Chernobyl for it to be radiation-caused mutation?

Seems a fairly large 'deviation' without a catalyst.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

In according to the articles related to this story, it was put in relation with another incident, occurred in Chelyabinsk, former USSR:

Chelyabinsk nuclear waste accident, 1957
by Wm. Robert Johnston

Date: 29 September 1957

Location: Mayak Scientific-Production Association, Kyshtym, Chelyabinsk, Russia, USSR

Type of event: chemical explosion in stored nuclear wastes

The accident occurred at a facility involved in processing and storage of nuclear wastes. Following removal of plutonium, liquid high-level nitrate-containing wastes were stored in underground stainless steel tanks in concrete trenches. The tanks were located about 2 km from the plant, each with a volume of about 300 cubic meters. The tanks included heat exchangers to remove heat buildup in the tanks. The heat exchanger on one tank was shut down in 1956 due to a fault, and it was concluded it was safe to leave the tank uncooled. However, water evaporation in the tank allowed a buildup of nitrates and acetates on the surface of the tank's contents, in contact with air, before a spark from monitoring equipment detonated the contents on 29 Sept. 1957. This chemical explosion had an energy release of 5-10 tons of TNT, releasing about 70-80 tons of wastes with a total activity of about 20 megacuries. Of this, about 18 megacuries was deposited in the immediate area of the explosion site and about 2 megacuries was dispersed over a large area downwind.

Full article: Chelyabinsk nuclear waste accident, 1957

See also:
CHELYABINSK: The Most Contaminated Spot on the Planet - a documentary film by Slawomir Grunberg

Wikipedia entry

But the possible links are very controversial:

Academician Yury Zakharov disregards that version that the creature"s deviations were caused by radiation, "Indeed, the environment is polluted in the Southern Urals. There have been some mutations of animals and plants in the region, but believe me - radiation cannot influence human organism this much to cause mutation".

"Person"s exposure to radiation can cause cancer and some other illnesses, but not more than this", says Academician Anatoly Tsyb.

The only research of the influence of radiation to people was conducted in Japanese cities Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1946 and revealed that radiation can cause only one kind of mutation in human - small size of brain. However, Aleshenka had different deviations.

Aleshenka: Update

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks for the links mate.

I actually agree with the last quote.

I can't see anything short of prolonged exposure to radiation causing that much mutation. Even then, there has never been a case like it if radiation was the cause.

Perhaps the mother was exposed to that accident while pregnant. She gave birth to the child but died of radiation poisoning?

Even so, for the child to survive for any period of time was a miracle in itself.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
An interesting video. That reminds me this
Classic Alien 18-Inch Action Figure

top topics

join