It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been honored

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I've had encounters with UFO's before but none like this. I've gotten past the whole being afraid, i figured if they're gonna take me they will and there's nothing i can do about it lol anyway

i live in Texas, alot of open pastures where i live, i'm driving home and notice a star moving rather quickly. I stop thinking its a satellite step out and notice the object is not moving away but closer. I stand there watching this object get closer and closer to me while changing from a flourecent

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Could you give a bit more of description? Size, shape etc.

Also, have you reported this to MUFON? If not, why?

What have been your other experiences?

Perpare yourself, a lot of ATSers like photos along with personal accounts. For me, I like hearing about personal encounters with or without pics and make my own decsions but, I'm just warning ya

[edit on 4/13/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
Could you give a bit more of description? Size, shape etc.

Also, have you reported this to MUFON? If not, why?

What have been your other experiences?

Perpare yourself, a lot of ATSers like photos along with personal accounts. For me, I like hearing about personal encounters with or without pics and make my own decsions but, I'm just warning ya

[edit on 4/13/2009 by Whisper67]

spherical shape, 100 yards in diameter, started as a florecent white color but changed to a neon blue. Went back in forth between those 2 colors about 4 to 5 times.

MUFON? not sure what that is sir. i'll google it though after this.

I've had 2 other experiences both in New Mexico by Tucumcari.

I have no pictures phone was in the car. I'm aware that people will want to see them but if they don't believe me its fine i'm not here to defend myself in anyway just to share my experiences

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Do you want to be abducted? Or is it just that you've felt you've been due for it for so long that you are prepared to get it over with?
Or have you been already and you're waiting for the next round?
I'm confused....

Anyhow...whatever you saw, I'd have p*ssed myself and run for cover, but glad you enjoyed it.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Good read. Seriosuly if you see these things as frequently as you suggest, you might want to invest in a camera and or digital video camera. if price is a worry, believe it or not.. rent a centre does have some decent brands for not so bad weekly monthly payments... if I had that many experiences. I would take it as a sign from fate, and do just that.
cheers.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phoebeflakes

no i've never been abducted and i don't feel like i will be either. The first time i saw one i was scared to death, but after that it didn't scare me. I was more excited than anything to see something so great.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

i saw one when i was 5, 11, and now i'm 20 so its not like there's a pattern or anything lol. I have a couple of recorders but believe me when i left my house that was the LAST thing i expected to see.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
What part of Texas are you in?

It's a big state..

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

Pan Handle, around Amarillo, Lubbock, Plainview,

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blair56

That is one very big sphere Blair! I seen them from golf ball to cow size but that is way of the scale. Definitely a sphere and not a disc?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I agree sir, i've never seen anything to this magnitude. To say it was an amazing site is an understatement. I'm very sure of the shape. I've gone back to 3 of the house that were in that area and so far 2 couples have both seen the exact same thing and one has already reported it to the air force.

top topics

join