It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

should von daniken sue?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

Originally posted by kidflash2008Many of the debunkers/skeptics here have a mean streak, and that does not play well with juries. For some of you wanting to see a lawsuit trial, I think the results may surprise you.

Good thing it's only the debunkers/skeptics. I would hate to think what would happen if any of the upright, honest members got rude or frustrated with obdurate refusals to believe the WWN is a good source.

obdurate, big word... you are very clever... do you have a phD, perchance.

and to save this from being an off topic post, i really wish he would sue. it would cost some people some money and really, its an incredibly unscientific way to behave. these universities must be so threatened by him. actually, my lecturer admitted that when his theories first came out, everyone thought, oh crap... now they have regrouped and come up wiht a lot of BS which they think passes for a scientific denial, but which is just stupid. the usual way is to call everything that doesnt fit their theories a hoax. thats a favourite. and to call poor journalists like hancock, who are just doing their job, 'charlatans' and 'hoaxers' is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whateverponcho
theres so many ignorant ass people on this site.

civilizations grew. were very advanved. had wars, probably nuclear. they all died out.

the people livin in caves after that

grew into anoter civilzation . which eventuallyb ecamed advanced. wiped themsevles out.

the people livin in caves hidin from the fallout of the nuclear wars eventually got together and built civilizations..they grew...and now ya got us..

you can throw aliens in there if you want i dont care.

its not an unrealistic theory AT ALL that human civilzations have risen and fallen numerous times on this planet. it only took us 200 years to go from blacksmith/tailor idiots to flyin in space and computers

yeah i agree. its been surprisingly difficult to have an intelligent conversation with someone intelligent when talking about this stuff.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

Originally posted by whateverponcho
theres so many ignorant ass people on this site....

yeah i agree. its been surprisingly difficult to have an intelligent conversation with someone intelligent when talking about this stuff.

Well, you covered that with way more eloquence than I could ever muster! Thanks for saving me a first-class rant.

new topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join