It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control For satan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Could it be that secret societies are hunting people in aleister Crowley fashion via the zodiac for "resonators" of the anti-christs possible star-sign. And if the bible is right, and lucifer, in man will come back or has. Then to hide, he must keep people thinking it hasnt started yet, or keep people not caring.

So im putting 2 + 2 together and making it equall yes.

My evidence. CIA mind control. And its connections with masonry and its symbolisms.

People like Hitler, todays modern sellouts. Social strata control and manipulation based on your desires and needs. I think ive been a victim.
I think they tried to get me because my starsign resonated with masonry. I was on track to doing better out of junior high then in high school after meeting a group of musicians and getting jaded in confusion, but looking back I think that masons and their families were just messing with me, as i was friends unwittingly with many i now realise.

My report card was last in the class, and its number was 00666 i dropped out. Now i want to make clear that I have had anger issues, out of nowhere, sexual repression from problems of my youth getting traumatized in mass daily by a "gang" called the 110th st possy.

I get beat up by two random gangsters and a fat cop just watching it. i was with a friend who gave me later a hat which impacted my life significantly for 10+ years, this friend has famous ties to a larger world of very rich people.

which now these numbers given to me resonate in the modern day quite often and everywhere.

So I believe that either through mind control, or otherwise some force out there wants to create the anti christ out of the populace, to distract from the real, or to really implement via there ancient spellcraft and ritual, the actual devil. Dont be naive people. The truth is stranger than fiction.

Jesus is like a thief in the night because he doesnt know who his new conciousness is. And is awaiting patiently awakening. I think these sadists know this and are perhaps even trying to turn his heart to evil or find ways to diminish his existence. Or this is all farce, and they have a template they are using to "hypnotise" psychosis into people. All I can say is that what i see makes sense, yet is terribly confusing.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Hi Mastermind. As this is ATS, I get the jist of your thread. Perhaps you may want to organize the info - as you point out quite a bit of theory - and add sources for your thoughts. I am not fully sure I understand everything you are trying to say as it is mostly random corralations becoming fact somehow - can you explain again in a few sentences your point?

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The thread title reads like a recruitment advertisement. I was ready to circle the page with my big red pen and enquire about the hours and whether experience was necessary.

Imagine my disappointment to instead see a thread trying to tie together astrology, Hitler, the CIA, gang culture, the Masons, the Bible, anger-management, mind control, gang culture and a 'magic hat'.

I starred the thread just for the hat alone!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

We get a little of your story, but not sure what it is you want us to input. How about telling us a little more of your story and try to state what you want us to contribute to your thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I like this thread, as well, as I see reality with a spiritual twist (at least in a psychological sense). I would like to hear any further evidence, stories, or links to other events or people that we could research.

in Liberty,
O-315

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
well i was just reflecting on my life and after spending so much time here looking at similar posts, i threw out my theory that to attain the end times or make it seem like that, they would need "devil", but since the real devil is in diguise, according to the bible, then those mind controlled devils would offer a distraction for hardcore religionists possibly on some kind of quest or something. this is all speculation and the evidence towards this is loosely connected. i think hitler was from birth controlled to be what he was. which is the reason i think the devil is no different.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yes, the use of psyops psywar is the likely scenario. But I ask, who can guess the real enemy and what the fundamental issues might be?

end times
devil
wedge
the one and the many
you are not alone

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Don't let the other posters discourage you. There are many Freemasons and their sympathizers poisoning the wells of ATS. Many of them are actually mods, believe it or not.

Yes, you are right. The Anti-Christ is not some guy with a Muslim name. He is someone who will propse a plan for world peace.

Next time you meet an anti-war activist, remember that he's working for the Anti-Christ, although he may not know it.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Don't let the other posters discourage you. There are many Freemasons and their sympathizers poisoning the wells of ATS. Many of them are actually mods, believe it or not.

Yes, you are right. The Anti-Christ is not some guy with a Muslim name. He is someone who will propse a plan for world peace.

Next time you meet an anti-war activist, remember that he's working for the Anti-Christ, although he may not know it.

not world peace, but rather a divided isreal, which as the bible says God dislikes and plagues the world. with war and armegeddon.

I think in that regard, there is a solution, but people are not willing to comply with the contraints of the solution. meaning forgiveness and respect.

war is pantamount in my mind to usury, greed and absolute madness. But when in the hands of the just minded and hearted, can be a tool of real change?

i like einstiens cynical view when he says "the next great war will be fought with sticks and stones." Does he mean we will destroy ourselves back to the stone age? Or will we fight our next war for mental ideaologies peacefully in forums?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So we're to trust people who are pro-war? Or the people who shrug their shoulders at war and go 'meh!'?

If it's got to the point that anti-war means anti-Christ, then I'm glad it's looking like mankind future is some kind of cul-de-sac.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
My report card was last in the class, and its number was 00666 i dropped out. Now i want to make clear that I have had anger issues, out of nowhere, sexual repression from problems of my youth getting traumatized in mass daily by a "gang" called the 110th st possy.

I get beat up by two random gangsters and a fat cop just watching it. i was with a friend who gave me later a hat which impacted my life significantly for 10+ years, this friend has famous ties to a larger world of very rich people.

which now these numbers given to me resonate in the modern day quite often and everywhere.

The number 666 doesn't have magical powers, Unless you count the ability to make people paranoid. Someone Had to get report car number 00666 the school isn't going to skip the number.

Anger issues don't come out of no were. I would assume your encounters with the poorly named street gang caused them.

Do you really expect people to believe a story that involves a magic hat?

Go see a psychologist (If you want to talk about your problems) or a Psychiatrist (If you want someone to nod while you're talking and prescribe medicine when you're done) and your problems will eventually go away.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So if people who want world peace are bad, are serial killers and terrorist good?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anubis_4400

to answer all no..and I know..

what im wondering maybe is if they were playing off my psychology at the time because i did believe that. Because i was raised religious, but stop seeing the bible as the church wanted me to. And started seeing God in a different way. Maybe the real God loved me and wanted me to suffer?

But the suffering is what im saying was possibly deliberate by some unseen group or psychology manipulators. who played off others to get to me perhaps? just to see what reaction or something..they would see?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77

to answer all no..and I know..

what im wondering maybe is if they were playing off my psychology at the time because i did believe that. Because i was raised religious, but stop seeing the bible as the church wanted me to. And started seeing God in a different way. Maybe the real God loved me and wanted me to suffer?

But the suffering is what im saying was possibly deliberate by some unseen group or psychology manipulators. who played off others to get to me perhaps? just to see what reaction or something..they would see?

Why would an unseen group be mess with you?

Personally I believe your problems are caused by the trauma you suffered early in life. I have seen what happens to some adults who got picked on early in life, and I can tell you its not pretty. Go talk to psychologist or Psychiatrist.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

If by "pro-war" you mean taking the other extreme, then you just committed a logical fallacy.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I think we'd all like world peace, but the Anti-Christ will come up with a formula for it.

And you took the other extreme, which is a logical fallacy

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I don't think that the Anti-Christ would set up the State of Israel. Christians are doing that to get Jesus to actually come. In the New Testament, God expressed his hatred for the Pharisees but I'm not sure about Israel.

I think the word you're looking for is "tantamount," and yes, violence can be used to either beneficial or detriment ends.

Einstein wrote in a letter to Harry Truman that World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. Were that to happen, it wouldn't be from disarmament, rather from wide-spread destruction

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

If by "pro-war" you mean taking the other extreme, then you just committed a logical fallacy.

Actually, I covered a pro-war stance and a 'meh, not really bothered' stance. There's no either/or binary polarisation in my post.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Those arguments were about war for its own sake, which is actually what the "revolutionaries" want.

I'm talking about war towards a specific end, like maintaining poitical borders.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The antichrist is already here! He just isn't in the public's eye...... yet!

www.share-international.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join