It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control For satan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is not directed at the OP but, more of a general observation...

Why is it so many chose to blame bad human behavior on some entity named Satan rather then accept personal responsibility? And that goes for the Elite as well. If their ideas and actions are wicked, it is of their own human choosing.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

well in some cases yes and others no, naivete is a human condition and life is a series of random changes. which if you are astute, stay good i have grown to see. at least, im far from serious about really thinking anything but some general 1000s years old thing that ancient text talks about which is intriguing at the least the linkages between events affecting modern events as they play out. i just have been bothered alot and its starting to cause me to forget about every episode of c.h.i.p.s ive ever watched in rebuke.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
anti-christ - spirit of anti-christ = Lucifer be anti-christ....

To understand Lucifer, u must first understand God, then remember when Lucifer said He wants to be LIKE, and NOT BE, but LIKE the most high?

So if Lucifer is to be like the most high, then he must have a son, as thus God had a son...however this son will be a prince forever, and remember the only heir that could come into control, and have access to the whole world would only be his son as Lucifer is the King, and Controller of this earth right now...It isn't just going to be some random man - 'cause I don't He the evil one would be too happy with having a random human man be worshipped since he the evil one wants to be worshipped... - hence even his son can NOT get by with this.....

However again - God, and Jesus are one, however Lucifer, and his Son are NOT....

So remember - Lucifer will try to imitate God....

Here is how it's going to play out...

His son brings peace - for 3 1/2 years - no mark or anything, after which he the evil/his father embodies his son, and then the horror begins...

Yes, Lucifer must have a son that is half evil, and half good, however since he be half human = good, he sees all the wars, etc.. and wants to stop them...so thus Lucifer is the only one to make sure the leaders will bow to him, and do his bidding for peace on earth, and during this peace the TWO witnesses will come into play - do their thing, the son will have them killed as be instructed by God above, then again lucifer comes in, and puts the mark of the Beast on everyone or basically the mark of the Church of his...

If ur wondering, and yes that means this PRINCE will be Higher than any King/Prince on this earth, esp. Prince William...

Oh!, and yes, I don't think Lucifer will be able to embody a body for 3 1/2 years bringing peace while the two witnesses do their things... It is NOT the son of Lucifer you have to be afraid of, it is Lucifer Himself...

So thru out the 7 years - only half will be his son ruling (first), but the other he will of but which those who do NOT know the Bible will just think that one person turned on them, and will only see one body...

Here is a tip - the Evil ones Son is the Lil horn, and alas Jesus said A DEVIL, and NOT the Devil walks amongst u, the pope doesn't walk amogst u, and neither does prince william, and the uppers of the rich society, he is poor right now, and doesn't have a job, friends, etc.. = unknown, and = lil horn = gets away with some things, but not always, and has very lil power until he is upped into the throne in the last days...

Oh! going back to the A DEVIL Thing = to be A DEVIL, and NOT THE DEVIL, but A DEVIL - u would have to been like kin blood to Lucifer/the Devil = a relative and the ONLY relative he the evil one has is his son...

Again:

A Devil + Lil Horn = Prince of Hell = Prince of the Earth == Lucifer's Son...

[edit on 12-4-2009 by nowshining]

[edit on 12-4-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
According to the themarsrecords.com mind control adopts some demonic knowledge to enslave the mind, kind of like a person getting possess, it's in essence santanic in origin. dsgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdf

[edit on 12-4-2009 by amfirst]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Could it be that secret societies are hunting people in aleister Crowley fashion via the zodiac for "resonators" of the anti-christs possible star-sign.

I think there is some truth to this. From my own experience, I was born on December 26, 1981 the same day that my great-grandmother's brother who was a well-known chemist died. Also my great-grandfather was a significant religious figure at the time. Leaving occult aside, these influences do have a psychological effect on behavior and perhaps that is the motive. Here is a thread I did on apocalyptic synchronicity: Synchronicity: 1981 and 2011.

Since remote mind control is a reality, your concerns are not crazy. Why it is considered a delusion is the current lack of evidence. While I am still learning how it works, I have made a hypothesis: Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nowshining

So i think its all screenplay though, using mind control. COntrolled info release. Life involvement manipulations.. things like that perhaps, to drive these visions into reality. Thus the visionaries of the past were potential plotters of future deeds, self fulfilling perhaps?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

It helps people to learn that you are not what you do. Even if you commit a bad act, you are not necessarily a bad person. The Bible says that sinners must repent. Maybe you forgot to read that part?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join